Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:36:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][FRND] Friend Unifying Platform - Cloud OS for Blockchain - Live Now  (Read 10711 times)
jonemil24

Activity: 448
Merit: 59

imagine me

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:49:04 PM

I would like to participate on social media bounty campaign but, both facebook and twitter are already full! I just saw this campaign from another friend, too bad, I guess that the forum is just sending me picked updates.

I hope that bounty manager would be kind enough to fill me in those two campaigns somehow. Cry

Normally, if given a choice to do something and nothing, I choose to do nothing.
But I will do something if it helps someone else to do nothing.
I'd work all night if it meant nothing got done.
- Roy Swanson

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
slavonicpl

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:45:20 PM

I’ve read a little about the platform and I figured I need help)) The project aims to solve some kinds tasks in IT developments but what exactly?! is it some sort of programs synchronizer?
Not exactly. The platform is gonna help developers to integrate Ethereum with other decentralized  platforms in the blockchain based cloud.
Can it be compare to something everyone knows?
Friend is a basically OS based on blockchain. It’s quite simple.
Okay then how can i get access to it?
g8stTDas

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:59:10 PM

It’s not unsecured to use key functions of the system? There is a high risk to make a mistake!
hollybit

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:56:46 PM

I’ve read a little about the platform and I figured I need help)) The project aims to solve some kinds tasks in IT developments but what exactly?! is it some sort of programs synchronizer?
Not exactly. The platform is gonna help developers to integrate Ethereum with other decentralized  platforms in the blockchain based cloud.
It’s accessible thru the tab in your browser. you can also install Linus for that and then you will be able to enter the system with your account on Friend whether you are online or offline.
slavonicpl

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:36:12 PM

It’s accessible thru the tab in your browser. you can also install Linus for that and then you will be able to enter the system with your account on Friend whether you are online or offline.
Looks complicated to me. Cлoжнoвaтo пoкa. Friend Network is a new  blockchain cloud service?
robinzzon

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:55:02 PM

How are they planning to protect the network from hacking attacks? Most importantly from DDoS.
rosemarie151212

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:03:13 PM

Pre-sale is ongoing right now?
coin63

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:06:26 PM

Pre-sale is ongoing right now?
Oh yes!  it’s getting hot out there. Join now!
newboi

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:20:24 PM

When does the main sale start?
nextwalker

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:34:19 AM

When does the main sale start?
It starts on April 16! dont miss the opportunity to participate in pre-sale!

Mat24

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:29:21 AM

General solutions have been available to the masses for some time, they are convenient and good. Personally, my experience says that providers of these solutions are happy to provide additional services on their basis. What can you think of here, except the possibility to store photos and files?
Mops

Merit: 101

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:36:46 AM

General solutions have been available to the masses for some time, they are convenient and good. Personally, my experience says that providers of these solutions are happy to provide additional services on their basis. What can you think of here, except the possibility to store photos and files?
You consider this service only from the ordinary point of view. For professionals, everything is much more complicated. For them, the project will provide an opportunity to perform distribution and to implement cloud solutions without price barriers. It will not be necessary to overcome the barriers of license agreements and other legal obstacles. The platform opens great opportunities!
Mat24

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:54:15 AM

You consider this service only from the ordinary point of view. For professionals, everything is much more complicated. For them, the project will provide an opportunity to perform distribution and to implement cloud solutions without price barriers. It will not be necessary to overcome the barriers of license agreements and other legal obstacles. The platform opens great opportunities!
Oh, cool! What will Friend provide to a client?
Mops

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:01:59 AM

Talking globally, I would say, freedom from limitations!) Specifically, a wide set of tools, without the need to download software. The platform service is nothing but smooth, hassle-free, fast operation, that does not require a powerful computer with a high degree of protection or an access device.
Mat24

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:11:56 AM

Talking globally, I would say, freedom from limitations!) Specifically, a wide set of tools, without the need to download software. The platform service is nothing but smooth, hassle-free, fast operation, that does not require a powerful computer with a high degree of protection or an access device.
Yeah! Interesting! There's a breakthrough, I suppose.…)
Mops

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:18:45 AM

Yes, and in a lot of directions, including monetization of new areas!
Mat24

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:25:39 AM

Yes, and in a lot of directions, including monetization of new areas!
Can you tell a bit more about that?)
Shaurman

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:45:51 AM

I have heard that the project revised hard-cap? From what to what level?
Gamelander

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:51:02 AM

I have heard that the project revised hard-cap? From what to what level?
The hard-cap was revised, because Eth had raised in price from 100 thousand by 75,583...
lok5874

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:07:34 AM

What is the minimum to run the project? How much do you have to collect?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: