Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:49:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I am looking for purchase member or full member account.  (Read 134 times)
DemocracyEarthFoundation (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:00:55 PM

Hy everyone, I would like to buy member or full member account.

Please message me if you have for sale.

Crytptohack

Activity: 126
Merit: 15

HodL!

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 03:16:56 PM

I think that type of activity is not allowed here and is discouraged upon. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

If someone enrolls on this site, they should be an active member that wants to either learn about or contribute to Bitcoin, blockchain and the crypto space.

The perks will come later, provided that you post content that is merit worthy.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1341

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 03:51:21 PM

I think that type of activity is not allowed here and is discouraged upon. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

If someone enrolls on this site, they should be an active member that wants to either learn about or contribute to Bitcoin, blockchain and the crypto space.

The perks will come later, provided that you post content that is merit worthy.
It's allowed to buy/sell bitcointalk acounts, but such activity is discouraged.
You can find some accounts for sale on Invites & Accounts section, but you shouldn't do that. There are many reasons why:
First of all, there are many scammers, so it's likely that you wont get account after you will pay. It's also likely that you will get locked account or it may be tagged by DT members.
And even if you will purchase account without problems, later DT members can give you red trust rating if they see that your account was bought, for example if quality of posts, grammar changed.
Crytptohack, you are right! Personally, I think that accounts sales are the cancer of bitcointalk forum.

mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 3854

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:23:41 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2018, 04:35:38 PM by mjglqw

Crytptohack, you are right! Personally, I think that accounts sales are the cancer of bitcointalk forum.
I mean, it's probably fine if an actual knowledgeable person purchases a sort of high-rank account, but yea. Usually people who actually looks at buying higher ranked accounts don't have enough knowledge to make constructive posts(hence, they couldn't gain merits).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████