Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:25:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitCab - Ridesharing 2.0 for the blockchain age  (Read 2058 times)
Coinadvisory (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:40:12 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2018, 07:25:24 AM by Coinadvisory

https://i.imgur.com/uDhAlfg.jpg https://i.imgur.com/xenM8qo.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/pngP773.jpg https://i.imgur.com/7y1A8Sx.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/TUnn9Eh.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/MdcdpdP.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/U3g5S5N.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/tiLb7NK.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/SmkZGAc.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/vPlKFNZ.jpg

Our team:

Arkadiy Vershebenyuk
Arkadiy led launch of Uber in Ukraine as Country General Manager and brings 17+ years of business experience in high tech startups, technology, consumer products, private equity and consulting
MBA from INSEAD

Vasyl Lenko
Technical consultant
Brings 10+ years of full stack software engineering and system architecture experience (including as CTO at IRAengine, a blockchain fintech startup, and software engineering in financial services industry)
PhD candidate in Computer Science researching AI and blockchain related topics

Andrey Teryoshin
Brings 15+ years of business experience, including at fast growth tech startups (Avito), management consulting (McKinsey), technology consulting, finance (deputy head of strategy at a leading retail bank).
MBA from SDA Bocconi (Italy) and PhD in Economics from Lomonosov Moscow State University

Ashish Porecha
Brings 11+ years both entrepreneurial and management experience in tech including product management, marketing, iOS development, social media, technology consulting and technology regulation
BA from New York University, MBA in Marketing from SDA Bocconi

Valentina Zakirova
Brings international experience in venture capital investing and technology startups development at different stages
MSc in Financial Economics from London School of Economics

Vladimir Kulpinov
Brings 5+ years of software engineering and quality assurance experience at Yandex
MSc in Finance and Applied Mathematics from Lomonosov Moscow State University

Nikita Vlaznev
Brings 8+ years of software engineering with a focus on developing cloud services and distributed databases
MSc in Information Technology from Bauman Moscow State Technical University

Ekaterina Rachkova
Brings marketing and project management experience from working at leading international companies including Boston Consulting Group and Johnson & Johnson
MBA in Marketing from SDA Bocconi

Our Advisors:
Gianluca Bisceglie
Advises BitCab on investment and general business topics
Brings 17+ years of experience in technology, entrepreneurship and private equity. Founder & CEO of Visyond (an analytics startup), previously technology & innovation leader at Vodafone, VP at Mubadala, partner at Primest Capital
MBA with distinction from London Business School, Masters in Electronics Engineering from Politecnico di Torino

Alexander Kazakov
Advises BitCab on product management, technology and strategy
Brings a wealth of product management, tech entrepreneurship and software engineering experience. Senior Product Owner at Booking.com, previously CTO at Glownet (a payments startup)
MSc in Applied Mathematics, Computer Science and Systems Analysis from Lomonosov Moscow State University, MSc in digital business from IE business school

Ekaterina Rodionova
Advises BitCab on legal and compliance matters
Brings 6+ years of legal experience from PricewaterhouseCoopers and venture capital funds
MSc in Law from Lomonosov Moscow State University

Links
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1118

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:27:44 PM

Quite interesting project.
Do you have a date for the beggining and end of the ICO already?
As far as i understand there is no hard cap right?
Do you have a prototype of the product already or it’ll only start to be developed after

Is there an active twitter and telegram already?

Thanks.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
BitCab

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 12:04:54 PM

Thank you for your comments Lucasgabd!
Quite interesting project.
Do you have a date for the beggining and end of the ICO already?
We have deliberately kept the dates open for now as we are looking to build a whitelist and conduct pre-ICO before starting the actual ICO. As a rough guideline, we intend to finish the pre-ICO by end of March and conduct the ICO in April-May.

As far as i understand there is no hard cap right?
This is correct. Our competitors are the likes of Uber and Didi Chuxing with billions of dollars of cash on hand, therefore the higher the raise, the faster we will be able to scale and outcompete them. We are confident that the superior token-driven network effects and the superior blockchain-based ecosystem will give us an unbeatable advantage against the current ride-sharing operating model therefore the amount of funding will define how fast, not "whether", we will be able to scale.

Do you have a prototype of the product already or it’ll only start to be developed after
MVP is not hard to build given many ride-sharing apps exist including white label offerings. Hence there is little point in building a prototype. The more laborious part is building the full functionality on-chain, and that will happen after the ICO.

Is there an active twitter and telegram already?
We have been preparing in stealth mode for several months and are entering public space today. Therefore the social media, as these topics, are also just starting out. Here is our telegram chat: https://t.me/bitcab We will be happy to see you there!

Thanks.
Our pleasure! Please let us know if you have more questions.
BitCab

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 10:48:44 PM

Here is a good question from Krezz2017 on our Russian topic - wanted to share it here (with our answers) for everyone to see.

Maybe it's fine, move along the path of progress, use a chain of blocks in the project. But, what taxi drivers will use crypto currency? It is more convenient for them to use FIAT. If I'm wrong, try to convince.
Thanks for your question Krezz2017!

First, BitCab will support payments in both fiat (local currency), ETH and CAB. This will enable faster adoption - as you have correctly pointed out, this will increase our target market in terms of both riders and drivers as not everyone is prepared to transact in crypto from the start.

The expectation is that most users will initially use fiat while a small group of crypto enthusiasts might use CAB and ETH from the start. The intent is then to migrate fiat and ETH users to using. This will be achieved in four ways:
1. All ecosystem participants, in addition to direct payment between the rider and the driver, will receive long term vested incentives - LT (Loyalty Tokens) - for useful actions on the ecosystem (e.g., receiving 5 star feedback for a ride or providing community support). These LT tokens will vest over time and convert to CAB - hence people will receive CAB tokens to spend. Because they receive these tokens for valuable activities, it will be easier for the users to see its value, while vested nature will increase price stability.
2. Over time transaction costs in fiat and ETH will be increased to incentivize users on all sides of the transaction to shift to CAB.
3. Shift to CAB will be seamless: the app interface will be seamless and similar to any other ride sharing app (with more gamification to make it feel more like a new smartphone game than just a ride sharing app) with all the blockchain magic happening on the back end. A CAB wallet will be generated automatically and will be fully integrated with the app - resulting in use being easy with no particular technical / blockchain skills required.
4. Hype around cryptocurrencies will help drive adoption - drivers might initially be willing to do just some of their rides for CAB to get some some tokens without buying them for cash, and then increase their share of rides for CAB as they see low transaction costs, convenience and growth in the ecosystem.

It is also important not to underestimate the importance crypto community growing exponentially around the world. Admittedly, more of them are users of ride-sharing than drivers, but when there are millions of people in both circles (crypto enthusiasts and drivers), the Venn diagram is bound to intersect. Even a few thousands of millions at the intersection would be enough to launch the platform to stratospheric growth - just look at how small groups of users far from mainstream have launched some of the most successful online platforms:
  • Ebay - initial users were collectors of rare items; now it is a multi-billion dollar per year platform selling everything from electronics to cars
  • Linkedin - initial users were LION (Linked In Open Network) fanatics who just wanted to connect with tens of thousands of people - now they are irrelevant for the platform, but they created the momentum which made Linkedin one of the most successful social networks in the world
  • Facebook - from a few thousand Harvard students to 2 billion MAU across the world
There are countless other examples such as Craigslist, Reddit. And this is how major cryptos such as BTC and ETH started as well - from a few coders mining with their old laptops to hundreds of billions in market cap.

Does it make sense? Let us know if you have any further questions!
woodcoin

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:41:20 PM

Hey there. It suddenly became interesting to me: can any entrepreneur create a small local enterprise? Have u got anything like White Label?
hazenyc

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:43:03 PM

Was only a question of time until a blockchain Uber pops up Smiley Are you the first team trying to build a decentralized Uber?
waitsummer

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:01:05 PM

Will your referral system be single-level? It just seems to me that such ideas lose relevance and effectiveness.
dort

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:27:45 PM

Good afternoon. Do i have to purchase tokens on the ICO in order to became a champion? Or can anyone do it?
g8stTDas

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:04:05 PM

Do i receive a one-time reward for every new driver in referral system? Does it work the same as in Uber?
twothirtyfive

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:12:07 PM

Will you be adopting delivery service like Uber is opening up too?  I believe this cash cow is ready for disruption and look forward to getting in on the ground floor for a knockoff project.  I will keep a close eye on this one.
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:24:09 PM

Looks quite interesting to watch. Total Supply is 5 billion and just 3.5 billion for pre-sale and token sale. Where is the remaining will goes? for project development and reserve for team?
AbbyTrevino

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:27:51 PM

I do not know much English. But the project seems interesting. Waiting for translation announcements
polonium84

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:47:34 PM

Hi. Is the referral program dedicated solely to the drivers? I hope you provide kinda program for the passengers, too.
JohnEther
Copper Member

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:51:58 PM

Have you bounty program?
gazman

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:29:45 AM

Can passengers pay the driver with fiat money? I believe that such move will simplify attracting the drivers.
gorbal

Activity: 166
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:34:47 AM

Another shitty project with unknown dudes as a team members .
bars_kz

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:50:12 AM

Good afternoon. What will insure your tokens? Are you establishing a reserve fund or anything like that?
gorbal

Activity: 166
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:00:24 AM

Arkadiy was a taxi driver in Ukraine and brings 17+ years of  experience in scamming and robbing people.

Great biography. I like it.
BitCab

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 09:56:29 AM

Hey there. It suddenly became interesting to me: can any entrepreneur create a small local enterprise? Have u got anything like White Label?
Excellent question woodcoin!

There is actually a lot of opportunities for entrepreneurs to build a small (or even not so small) business in the BitCab ecosystem as there are many roles in the ecosystem to fill:
https://bitcab.io/images/work-img.png

Some of the entrepreneurial opportunities in BitCab ecosystem will include:
  • Referring new participants to the ecosystem (e.g., drivers, riders etc.) as a Champion and be rewarded for all their useful activity on the ecosystem in perpetuity! This can be as simple as inviting all your Facebook friends and getting paid every time they ever catch (or give) a ride, or as big as actually building a multi-level referral network through everything from SMM to creating local groups, organizing events and so forth - sky is the limit on this one
  • Owning node(s) as a Witness and getting paid for validating transactions
  • Holding Loyalty Tokens (a long term version of CAB token, similar to Steem Power on Steam blockchain) to earn a 10% p.a. bonus
  • Making money through driving, providing community support as a Sage, onboarding new drivers as an Approver - or build a team of people to do any of this task thus building your own business
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:08:01 AM

How this could be possible for driver to pick the customer on him price or how customer will be agree on the driver set price. This is very complicated part of this project while there are so many exists companies providing that facility on a fix price which acceptable for both parties. So how you will resolve this issue if driver demand more high rate than other companies.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: