Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:22:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitCab - Ridesharing 2.0 for the blockchain age  (Read 2059 times)
Cashwave

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:15:59 AM

Great concept, great team,I have two questions, 1) Giving the fact that there are other similar projects, how do you intend to cope with the supposed competition? 2) What is your strategy regarding the safety of your drivers and that of the passengers? Thanks
BitCab

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 10:44:10 AM

If the driver immediately gets a 4.5 rating, and then he drops to 3.9 because of user feedback, he is deprived of the right to use your platform?
Thank you for your question, scifilover!
If the rating drops below 4.0, the Driver won't receive ride requests
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:52:41 AM

As far as I know, the driver will have to undergo a police check? How does it happen and what data should be provided?
BitCab

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 10:52:52 AM

Do drivers pay for the use of your platform? I hope that the relationship will be open, that is, no hidden commissions.
Drivers do not pay for using the platform. Drivers are get paid)
BitCab will not charge any comission, however very small commisions are possible (that are the commissions of the underlying blockchain)
BitCab

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 10:59:36 AM

Good afternoon. So far, there will not be Approvers on the platform, how will the condition of the car be determined?

Thank you defender77,
Approvers will be on hthe platform right from the start of the project.
BitCab

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 11:09:38 AM

Good afternoon. The course of fiat concerning tokens will be stabilized by the BitCab team or are you planning to send it to free swimming?
Thank you for your question!
The prices for rides will be fixed at the start of the ride.
The rate on exchanges will be determined by the market.
martbruce

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:10:29 AM

Will there be any other crypto-currencies other than CAB to be accepted as payment for internal services on your platform?
BitCab

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 11:12:40 AM

i love to saw the development of this project, hopefully the team in this project can reach the target who want.hope your success,glad to hear more good news from htis project

Thank you for your support
Join our whitelist on bitcab.io and stay informed about the development of the project.
xmngcxi

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:03:37 PM

Hello. Will the size of the driver's reward depend on how many trips a day they make? I believe that the most active ones should be encouraged.
BitCab

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 12:05:30 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2018, 12:27:51 PM by BitCab

Great concept, great team,I have two questions, 1) Giving the fact that there are other similar projects, how do you intend to cope with the supposed competition? 2) What is your strategy regarding the safety of your drivers and that of the passengers? Thanks

Thank you for your interest and your question!
1) Do you mean two blockchain projects?
Here we a are different from the point of view of business model. We have several roles on the platform: online/offline approvers (approve new drivers), sages (community support), arbiters (resolve disputes), champions (invites drivers and riders).
The main benefits that distinguish BitCab from its competitors are:
  • Self-funding long term Driver loyalty incentives
  • Self-funding Rider loyalty incentives
  • Self-funding viral growth mechanism
  • Gamified Driver and Rider experience with real monetary rewards
Please watch the comparative table here: https://i.imgur.com/xenM8qo.jpg

2) BitCab will have consistent service levels and safety (Driver onboarding, customer support, dispute resolution)
It will be put into practice through the roles of approver and arbiter, that would approve new drivers and resolve disputes.
Please see the interaction chart here: https://bitcab.io/images/work-img.png

So in case of any accident or misbehavoir riders and drivers will get lower (or no reward), that is the prime motivation of the drivers to ride safe and that is the motivation of the riders to behave well.
Dreadtrader

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:12:36 PM

Hello. Champions must have their own cars? Or is it absolutely irrelevant for them?
BitCab

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 12:32:46 PM

As far as I know, the driver will have to undergo a police check? How does it happen and what data should be provided?
Sure, the driver will submit its ID and driving licence as well as document fot the car and approvers will review the documents incluning the social media profiles.
In jurisdictions providing police checks Driver will pass through it.
The driver also passes through person interview and car inspection by 3 experienced BitCab Drivers
BitCab

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 12:40:16 PM

Will there be any other crypto-currencies other than CAB to be accepted as payment for internal services on your platform?

Thank you for your question.
All transactions will ultimately be setteled in CAB. However Driver will be able to exchange BTC and ETH right in the BitCab app. Eventually we will expand the list of other cryptocurrencies that could be exchanged for CAB right in the BitCab app through several clicks.
BitCab

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 12:51:29 PM

Hello. Will the size of the driver's reward depend on how many trips a day they make? I believe that the most active ones should be encouraged.

Thank you for your question!
Sure, the if the Driver takes at least an average of 10 rides with BitCab per day, than he is rewarded with LT tokens.
BitCab

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 12:55:37 PM

Hello. Champions must have their own cars? Or is it absolutely irrelevant for them?

Thank you, Dreadtrader
Champions are those who invite new riders and drivers (marketing function)! They do not need to have their own cars.
thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:42:36 PM

When will the pre-sale date be? And what is the value of the soft cap? Do have a minimum value to validate the data (KYC) or everyone  want to invest should pass through KYC?

OI
Veecker

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:15:06 PM

Hello. Online Approver should buy some special software? I hope that the platform will be able to provide it.
gazman

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:12:02 PM

Why not automate the verification of transactions and users? This would eliminate at once 2 elements of the ecosystem.
dort

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:17:09 PM

Good afternoon. If Approvers give negative conclusions, do they still get paid? What is its source?
robinzzon

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:29:49 PM

Let's say I bought tokens, and then they grew in price, and they became 500 dollars or more. Can I then apply for an entry in Approvers?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: