Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:57:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XFE] | Feirm - Privacy for everyone.  (Read 14401 times)
CryptoSpud

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:46:50 AM

Guys please beware there is a SCAM Feirm ICO site http://feirm.webstume.com/ THIS IS NOT OFFICIAL FEIRM ICO!!!
FEIRM have not released there ICO yet do not send your BTC to this site you will lose your money!!
110910ktx

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:09:04 PM

Join to Feirm Discord group: https://discord.gg/XaJ9ppH
Does anybody know if POS works?, i have had wallet staking an amount for 2 days with no reward, it says staking is active, is there a minimum amount of Feirm needed to stake?
CryptoSpud

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:22:18 PM

Does anybody know if POS works?, i have had wallet staking an amount for 2 days with no reward, it says staking is active, is there a minimum amount of Feirm needed to stake?

PoS definitely works I’m getting PoS rewards!!
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 10:29:27 PM

I would say it depends on how many coins you are staking? If they are small amounts then it could take a while before you actually earn a stake. I also have my wallet staking for the past 3 days but still no reward. The network weight must be high at the moment making it a little harder to stake so we just need to wait for it to stake which will eventually happen.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
rapperug92

Activity: 191

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:55:31 PM

Discord Announcements

The Feirm Founding Team now have personal E-Mail Addresses! If you need to contact us about any queries please do so!

Feirm Support - info@feirm.com
Jack Coble - jack@feirm.com
Amr Kokash - amr@feirm.com

Please note that anti-spam protection is activated on these accounts, and any abuse will not be tolerated; the individual(s) will be dealt with immediately!
110910ktx

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:59:42 PM

I would say it depends on how many coins you are staking? If they are small amounts then it could take a while before you actually earn a stake. I also have my wallet staking for the past 3 days but still no reward. The network weight must be high at the moment making it a little harder to stake so we just need to wait for it to stake which will eventually happen.
Hi guy. I have 3 input values, 1000 Feirm, 500 Feirm and 250 Feirm .

A Masternodes needs 2500 Feirm . I am not enough 1 Masternodes, so I installed POS with 3 input values
maxm

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:12:35 PM

I sell 1 Masternode XFE . PM if interested.....Escrow
Sentti

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

BITG & CHX & FTX Community

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:35:29 PM

gerald246kru

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:32:30 PM

Discord Announcements

We have some great news which will take Feirm to the next level! We are finally ready to ICO! :feirm:

The Feirm team has been working exceptionally hard in order to get to this stage, and we hope that the hard work gone in will pay off and benefit you as the community at the same time.

The Feirm (XFE) ICO will take place on Monday 2nd April 2018 at 9AM GMT and will close on the 16th April 2018 at 9AM GMT. Feirm has had to implement KYC/AML checks in order to suit the always changing regulations of the SEC.

Feirm has the right to decline KYC/AML applicants based on their current jurisdiction. Please note that US Citizens will NOT be able to participate in the Feirm ICO due to the current regulations of the SEC. If your KYC/AML shows evidence of being a US Citizen, you will not be able to redeem your coins at the end of the ICO period. The withdrawal rule applies to all unverified users.

If you are in need of help, please contact us on our Discord server or Email - info@feirm.com

A maximum cap of 750,000 XFE will be available to purchase throughout the 2-week period at the price of $1/XFE. Users are able to purchase XFE with several cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash and Ethereum. Throughout the ICO, E-Mails will be sent to users confirming the actions that take place on their account.

The Feirm Alpha will be live and released on Friday the 6th April with the ICO opening. Please note that the Alpha is not a working product, it is there to give the user a feel for what it could be.

Feirm has paid for 2 advertising slots on https://masternodes.online/. Advertisements for Feirm will be displayed to 1,300,000 cryptocurrency investors starting from 02/04/2018!

Thank you all for your support of the Feirm Decentralized Marketplace. We appreciate your early support of our project and we’re excited for what’s next to come
vella85

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 12:03:28 AM

I'm really liking what the dev team are doing here, the project is heading in the right direction and now that the dev have decided to advertise Feirm on MasternodesOnline is a good choice instead of CMC as I think they are targeting the right audience being a masternode coin. Hopefully this will help bring in many people interested in masternodes and create more sales once the ICO comes along. The future looks very bright here and I'm happy to be apart of it.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
art3dsm

Activity: 287
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:15:36 AM

ICO is now live. https://feirmico.com/
Sentti

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:20:22 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2018, 08:32:15 PM by Sentti

I really like the idea of the project and the developers seems to be very active, so check it out and do your own research - ICO & Alpha Market place are now live!

Feirm ICO: https://feirmico.com

Guide on how to purchase XFE: https://medium.com/feirm

Feirm Alpha Marketplace: https://alpha.feirm.com

vella85

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 10:58:01 PM

I had my Feirm masternode running for over 2 weeks and now all of a sudden it says its missing. Not sure what happened as my other masternodes I'm running on the same VPS are still enabled and running just fine. Does anyone know what could cause my masternode to stop running? Thanks in advance! By the way its great to see the ICO is launched! I hope the team do well and sell most of the nodes they have for sale.

Grimer

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:58:24 AM
Last edit: April 03, 2018, 09:49:17 AM by Grimer

Great news =) ICO have started, and alpha launched! I really like design of marketplace - very simple and nice... looks like one of Apple products =))

I had my Feirm masternode running for over 2 weeks and now all of a sudden it says its missing. Not sure what happened as my other masternodes I'm running on the same VPS are still enabled and running just fine. Does anyone know what could cause my masternode to stop running? Thanks in advance! By the way its great to see the ICO is launched! I hope the team do well and sell most of the nodes they have for sale.
Hello. thats a bit strange - I have 2 Mns running diffe[Suspicious link removed]'s - all good. Check - maybe your daemon suddenly stopped? also there maybe little internet switchong off on your vps, causing your MNs goes to missing. Other coins maybe have little bit different MN reward system, so rank of their MN may stay longer in tim: while feirm MN was about to recieve reward in that time and your internet goes off in that time - your rank will be reset and your MN will be showing as missing... But in same time if your other coin MN was in the middle of MN ranks, and internet goes off - your MN still there... im not a pro, but sometimes it happend to me. I restart my PC with several different MNs on it - after long restart - some of them goes missing and need to be restarted, while other is working fine
Sentti

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:03:52 AM

Hi Vella, is it ok already? Have you restarted your MN in hot wallet (and restarted the cold wallet if necessary) and status is "ENABLED"?

If you have several different MNs running in the same VPS, it may cause this? Smiley

vella85

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 11:26:25 PM

Thanks guys for the replies, I got it running again. It was my fault as I didn't let the wallet sync the additional data lol and I then clicked update status and it went from missing to enabled lol. I now know what to do as this was my first ever masternode to own and run so I'm still working a lot of things out when it comes to masternodes. Thanks to Grimer and Sentti for the help.

keenan

Activity: 224
Merit: 36

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:23:11 AM

I was very happy to know, that you realize the first stage of this project! The ICO & Alpha Market place links make my laptop crash, every time i press the link button.....
110910ktx

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:09:28 AM

XFE is soon paying to be listed on the CryptoBridge exchange! We will bring more updates to you soon!
The Feirm ICO still has a few days left, so don't miss out!
Original Tweet: https://twitter.com/_feirm/status/984157275358138369
think3214

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:16:59 AM

XFE is soon paying to be listed on the CryptoBridge exchange! We will bring more updates to you soon!
The Feirm ICO still has a few days left, so don't miss out!
Original Tweet: https://twitter.com/_feirm/status/984157275358138369
Feirm releasing a follow up announcement based on the one I made earlier. If you have participated in the ICO since the starting date, you will be eligible for deal announced earlier. Secondly, you may have questions about what is happening with the remainder of the XFE coins, and these details will be released on Monday inside an announcement. Now for the reasoning behind this: we have decided to do this in order to benefit members of the community. This means that current adopters now have the chance to own a larger stake of the XFE ecosystem, thus reducing the amount of coins needed to be burnt and eradicating it from the maximum supply. I hope that this clears things up, and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me on this server or via my E-Mail address
vella85

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 11:15:14 PM

I think the dev team are doing a great job! Its great to see that they have chosen CryptoBridge as there first exchange to list on and I'm sure there will be many more in the future but to have CryptoBridge first is a good start. Also its good to see them reward the early people who purchased XFE with this 100% bonus. The future looks very good here and I can't wait until the marketplace platform gets more exposure as it looks really good.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: