Bitcoin Forum
June 11, 2024, 11:03:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XFE] | Feirm - Privacy for everyone.  (Read 14403 times)
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 12:03:07 AM

Feirm XFE has released a new wallet update! We have updated the ticker, hardcoded DNS seeds and added the option for Staking Only Unlock.

Download it here: https://github.com/feirm/feirm/releases/tag/v1.0.3

Great to see a new wallet release with the new ticker and also the option to unlock for staking only which makes this wallet release a lot more safer then the last wallet. So now people can stake their masternode rewards which I plan to do now and work my way up to running another masternode.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
kickstarter

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:27:31 PM

Congratulations on that CoinCodex listing!
I've been a long time "lurker", now I'm seriously considering investing my time/money in Feirm. I have a good feeling about this.
michele1it

Activity: 343
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:09:24 PM

People, this is the classic undervalued project! You have to keep an eye on it and make it known to friends!  Wink The dev gives the impression of being an awake guy and I think he will do his job well to carry on the project and (very rare) the team puts its face and (unfortunately) it is rare in the field of masternodes and I adore these projects in which there is something real, real ideas, real people ... go on like this!  Wink Cool
feirm (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:54:49 PM

People, this is the classic undervalued project! You have to keep an eye on it and make it known to friends!  Wink The dev gives the impression of being an awake guy and I think he will do his job well to carry on the project and (very rare) the team puts its face and (unfortunately) it is rare in the field of masternodes and I adore these projects in which there is something real, real ideas, real people ... go on like this!  Wink Cool

Thank you for that! We are doing our best at the moment whilst improving throughout certain aspects in the community.
vella85

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 11:34:56 PM

People here might not know that Feirm is now listed on MapleChange which is a new exchange. Like with all new exchanges people need to be careful until they have built up a good reputation in the industry however the guys running it seem to be good people as I am in their discord. I'm really liking what I'm seeing with Feirm and the dev team are one of the best I have seen going around.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
GreenFirefly

Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:59:31 PM

In PIVX I have to use unique IP address for each masternode. Is this also true fo Feirm?
Have you guide how to start multiply mn's in local wallet?
koralan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:10:31 PM

I read about the project and found it to be a decentralized market where BTC, ETH, LTC, DASH currencies could be used to purchase merchandise or use digital services from the market. Feirm. Does that mean you have a lot of partners? Specifically? To What are the benefits of partners?
blockchain-man

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:33:17 PM

Feirm is now listed on CoinCodex, you can add XFE tokens to your CoinCodex portfolio!

Great news, thank you!

Yes this is very good news, thanks to the CoinCodex team for listing Feirm.

I have just started my second masternode as the price is super cheap so I decided to pick up some more XFE and I plan to buy some more while the price is this cheap. People are crazy for selling this cheap with a lot of future plans coming for Feirm. I'll be holding for the long term as I believe in what the dev team are doing.
I agree! XFE coin with transaction fee of 0% will attract users. Along with being able to use real money BTC, ETH, LTC, DASH will be a competitive point for XFE. Right now the value of XFE is low, I will put it into my portfolio. Keeping XFE for a while then I am sure I was profitable. I am confident in my decision!
vella85

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 11:24:33 PM

I really believe that XFE is a hidden gem that people don't even know about just yet. The marketplace for this coin will be huge if done right which I believe the dev team will do as they are in no rush to get things done. This is a good thing as they want to make sure that everything is done correctly and not just have a platform half finished just to pump their coin. This is what I really like about XFE and if people are patient then they will see it payoff in the long term which is what I'll be holding for.

michele1it

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:17:42 AM

I had yesterday to have a chat with the dev in the public Telegram group (few users because they use Discord mainly) and also in private and the answers were very very satisfactory, I gave him some suggestions and his answers were very friendly and available. I was really satisfied with his way of interacting with users and this gives me hope for the future of the project. Thanks, these are the people who are good for our industry. Come on like that guys!  Wink
Pan0pticon

Activity: 40
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:40:09 AM
Merited by michele1it (1)

We have a rarity here with this project in that the Devs are so accessible and approachable its unheard of, they really do see themselves on an equal playing field with investors, it has created a refreshing and friendly open feel to the community with development and project updates flowing nicely.

You can ask Amr or Jack anything, and they will do there very best to help, and answer your concerns.

There has been no hype, no false claims of making X amount profits, and no pressure to invest. Just a good honest project with a sensible and honest direction.

Keep up the great work guys, I see an extremely successful future in this project
michele1it

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:59:18 PM

We have a rarity here with this project in that the Devs are so accessible and approachable its unheard of, they really do see themselves on an equal playing field with investors, it has created a refreshing and friendly open feel to the community with development and project updates flowing nicely.

You can ask Amr or Jack anything, and they will do there very best to help, and answer your concerns.

There has been no hype, no false claims of making X amount profits, and no pressure to invest. Just a good honest project with a sensible and honest direction.

Keep up the great work guys, I see an extremely successful future in this project

You could not express yourself better... then merit to you!  Wink
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:46:40 PM

Good afternoon @everyone please read this Development Update for June 2018 which should clear up any questions you may have regarding to our project. Thank you!

https://medium.com/feirm/feirm-development-update-june-2018-eac57db15db5
feirm (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:52:47 AM

Thank you for all the support you have all been showing recently over here and in our other servers! Yesterday, we published a development update for June 2018, so if you have the time please read it. Development is back to its normal pace and we have some things coming which we have been working on behind the scenes.

michele1it

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:53:10 PM

Thank you for all the support you have all been showing recently over here and in our other servers! Yesterday, we published a development update for June 2018, so if you have the time please read it. Development is back to its normal pace and we have some things coming which we have been working on behind the scenes.

Sorry for an obvious question ... the proposal to change the collateral will naturally be subject to the vote of the masternodes that in the blockchain with masternodes are the only ones to be able to decide on the governance of the blockchain ... you teach me ...  right? Smiley
feirm (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:04:18 PM

Sorry for an obvious question ... the proposal to change the collateral will naturally be subject to the vote of the masternodes that in the blockchain with masternodes are the only ones to be able to decide on the governance of the blockchain ... you teach me ...  right? Smiley

We have not made a voting proposition on the blockchain as this is a decision made by the team. We could have proposed a vote on the blockchain, but we feel the results would have been low, due to the process of actually submitting a vote, it is quite tedious.
michele1it

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:42:38 PM

We have not made a voting proposition on the blockchain as this is a decision made by the team. We could have proposed a vote on the blockchain, but we feel the results would have been low, due to the process of actually submitting a vote, it is quite tedious.

I was very supportive of your project, we have recently discussed privately through Telegram (I suppose you are Jack the CTO) and I think I showed it when we discussed the "jam list" question. Now instead I will be very hard as I'm almost never and believe me I'm sorry to have to be. Too bad, I never wanted to hear the answer you gave! Because your answer is really disconcerting and I do not think your tender age is enough as a joke (from the photo you look young enough and I tried to find an excuse in this, but I can not I'm sorry!). Once the blockchain is put into motion the team can not decide anything on the blockchain nor can it decide the users of Discord (on which no one can be sure that they are real, while those who put the grain in the masternodes is real). The team has every right to decide on the project (in the case of Feirm you can decide what you want on the "marketplace" even without consulting anyone) but on the blockchain no, once the blockchain has come to life it must self-govern and the voting power touches of right to the masternodes. If it's too complicated to understand maybe you should go and study other projects using masternodes. If it is still too complicated to understand, you should think of joint stock companies ... blockchain shareholders are the masternodes (possibly also the stakeholders as staking is expected in Feirm).
On Discord, you can discuss the proposals or wherever you want, but once the blockchain and the masternodes network is active the decision must take the masternodes that represent the allocated resources. If this decision is taken without voting it will be a blow to the image of the project, after all you can not expect the whole world to live on Discord, there are many supporters of the project (read: people who put money in the masternodes because he appreciates the project) but does not participate in Discord and certainly in a truly decentralized system the decisions on governance take the network of masternodes, not the team or the Discord channel, if that were the case would be very serious. I speak for the interest in the project because I have no problem putting on many nodes with a major collateral but it would be worth very soon after an event in which it is decided to change the collateral, because I repeat the collateral is an issue that governance and once the network is active only the masternodes can decide through the voting system, the team or community can discuss and decide on the project (the Feirm project ie the marketplace) but can not decide on the governance of the blockchain because this would not be true decentralization. Be careful, the Discord game can not decide on the governance of the blockchain, it would not be serious. I am administrator of several Italian Telegram groups with hundreds and even thousands of users, both generic and dedicated to the masternodes and I have always pushed the Feirm project as an undervalued project to follow and on which it was worth to aim, but if something like that happens a change to the collateral established without the governance mechanism reserved for the masternodes (needless to turn around, the masternodes have this role in the blockchain with masternodes, better understand it from the beginning) I will have to revise my position towards the project. After all, a larger number of masternodes puts the network in safety this is obvious and everyone knows it, so the sense of drastically reducing the number does not understand it. For those who have doubts about what I support I'll give you a small example: I'm following another project (which I do not name for correctness towards you) and after a few days that the first masternodes were activated some users with little experience obviously did the classic question to the team if there was a risk that the collateral could change (increase) ... the team response was just as obvious: ONLY THE MASTERNODES CAN DECIDE A THING OF THE KIND, VOTING BY THE SYSTEM OF GOVERNANCE. There is no other way to change the collateral. You are still in time to realize that you are making a big mistake as well as committing an abuse of the governance system. If you continue on this path that you have taken and which leads nowhere, you will be out of the rules of the blockchain and the masternodes will no longer make any sense in your system because they have been deprived of their rights and their functions. If the kids who talk on Discord (if they are real users) have the right to decide instead of the masternodes that put the money ... then Feirm ends here. I'm sorry but it's not a game and so I have to be so hard even if I do not want to. Reflect why you are still in time and one day you will realize that you have done well at a crossroads that was taking you to the wrong place to take the right path at the last moment! Do the right thing!
HologramX

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:24:26 PM

I totally agreed... I don't know if decision is GOOD or BAD for FERM but sure WAY to take it was absolutely BAD. No Decentralization Democracy.  I thinked #jam list for FEIRM was wrong.. and start evaluate it... but NOW I know why FERM are on #JAM list.. on this condition... I'm OUT. Sorry!!
michele1it

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:39:05 AM

I totally agreed... I don't know if decision is GOOD or BAD for FERM but sure WAY to take it was absolutely BAD. No Decentralization Democracy.  I thinked #jam list for FEIRM was wrong.. and start evaluate it... but NOW I know why FERM are on #JAM list.. on this condition... I'm OUT. Sorry!!

You explained perfectly, in fact at the end the point of the question is just this: the method used to decide and who has the right to decide. The increase in the collateral for me is not a problem and I could even see it as an advantage, but the ways to decide are not correct and have nothing to do with the correct and legit governance of a blockchain with masternodes. And speaking of misuse of Discord for such important choices, coincidentally just yesterday I read a phrase to be framed by Martin Dufresne founder and current "dev uno" of Sucre Moneda (a coin and a blockchain in which, however, the governance of the masternodes and decisions works very well and they are entitled to the masternodes by right with the regular voting system) ...a phrase that regarding Discord... he simply sayd: "This is a serious cryptocurrency project (not a gaming community), therefore Banning of Discord" (he spoke of Sucre, of course).

Think people... think...
ladner

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:09:43 PM

Good afternoon @everyone we have just pushed a patch to the Feirm source code which will allow you to compile the Feirm wallet and stake XFE on a Raspberry Pi. We will release more details on how to compile at a later date.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: