Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:09:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help to jump start a blockchain ideas.  (Read 96 times)
artofwar (OP)

Activity: 142
Merit: 26

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:58:23 PM

Hello there. im new here.

I have been reading so much about bitcoin, altcoin and blockchain, and found out a small problem in this industry.

I have written up my idea into 33 page of business paper or whitepaper as you called it. with step by step mock up design.

I really want to jump start this idea. obviously i have no money, but i like to have a team to develop this idea. I know its gona be a success because of the economic symbiosis that ive put together.

I notice a lot of project lack of real world uses, and economic cycle. but most of them strives anyway.

I dont have expertise in programming but I have a sense of looking at real world problem and use technology to solve the problem.

I have written so many ideas in the past 5 years, none took off, first because of no funds and second because gathering a team is a hard task, im not good at talking, but i can show pictures.

Blockchain has proven to gives people like me a chance to jump start any written idea. i thought of giving it a try.

the whitepaper ive written are not technical, its easier for non technical person to understand.

Im hoping you guys can give it a look, and provide your skill, advice, insight.

Thank you so much spending your time reading my request.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:02:06 PM

I'm also new here, if of course you can call it, because I can not manage to improve my ranks and could not improve my merit, probably because my English is not that good. But still I think that you just need to read this forum more and the idea will come
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 05:06:12 PM

Its hard if we dont know what kind of project you working on. And if you share it here your idea can be stolen by people who have money to devlop. And launch an ICO by your self also imposible. Try to explain a little about your idea but dont explain everything, just some major detail would be enough.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
artofwar (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:06:28 PM

I'm also new here, if of course you can call it, because I can not manage to improve my ranks and could not improve my merit, probably because my English is not that good. But still I think that you just need to read this forum more and the idea will come

i feel so sucks thinking that only english speaking person and european faces have a bigger chance to success.

But I hope it will change soon.
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 05:10:58 PM

i feel so sucks thinking that only english speaking person and european faces have a bigger chance to success.
No its not like that, we all have same chance here. The important thing is to try, also have some money to support you will be great.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
artofwar (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:14:44 PM

Its hard if we dont know what kind of project you working on. And if you share it here your idea can be stolen by people who have money to devlop. And launch an ICO by your self also imposible. Try to explain a little about your idea but dont explain everything, just some major detail would be enough.

wow. thank you for your kind advice. im not used to this kind of attention. no one cares about me before.

thank you.

but ive seen a lot of project, they not even have prototype, but they raised a lot of money. and then they left the project altogether.

of course what they do is wrong,

but didnt it proves we can raise money without money?
artofwar (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:21:26 PM

No its not like that, we all have same chance here. The important thing is to try, also have some money to support you will be great.

trust me, the gap are bigger.

first the education, and then connections, it is really difficult for people from slumdog to have a lightest chance.

take UBER. the idea of UBER is so simple. But if it were to be develope by 3rd world country, no one will use it. their local transpotation union will shut it down. it will be scrap.

the reason the 3rd world country accept UBER is because they dont want to look stupid. they say, all developed country accepted it, why not they accepted it.

asayoyaasa
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 05:29:12 PM

wow. thank you for your kind advice. im not used to this kind of attention. no one cares about me before.

thank you.

but ive seen a lot of project, they not even have prototype, but they raised a lot of money. and then they left the project altogether.

You can raise money with team and lot of advertising, that need some money. Believe me i working on this kind of industries long enough.

artofwar (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:32:23 PM

thank you.

You can raise money with team and lot of advertising, that need some money. Believe me i working on this kind of industries long enough.

I need your advice. can I have your contact? email address?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: