Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:00:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: do you think i should sell my coins to cut my losses?  (Read 733 times)
Torbeks

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:09:43 AM

hi guys right now im hodling ada,nem,xmr,waves,utrust,ast,xrb,vib

my initial capital was 4000 usd.
i am down 50%.

do you think it is better to cash out now and just invest it to a safer investment like Land or stocks
i have a 7x 580 and 1070ti mining and just rely on that to buy cryptos?

or do you think i should hodl
I suggest you hold coins. If you losses was cut down, then sell it. It's your decision when it comes to this. If you want to pursue your mining, then, hold your coins and when the price is atleast 50% of your capital then it can suffice to complete your mining rig.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kolokoy

Activity: 196
Merit: 50

OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 11:16:55 AM

The best thing I ever did when my Altcoins are dropping is to hold them still.
Holding my Altcoins is the least option we can do but if we're holding it then we are embracing the future as I learned that holding Altcoins will offer us higher reward than just selling them while on the storm.
I choose to hold my Altcoins because I have a good full-time job career that my salary are more than enough to feed and support my family's daily basic needs and I am happy that every Altcoins that I am holding are now pumping back up.
Last January 7th my Crypto Assets were as high as $150,000 and on the Market Mega Dip it dropped as low as $15,000 so I lost almost $100,000 within 4 weeks.
But I still have faith on my Assets as it went back up today as they now as high as $60,000 and will be heading into $150,000 as it was the highest peak of my Crypto Assets and I am excited to take it back again in the next few weeks.

DMiracle1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:46:04 AM

Do NOT sell your coins just because the price is down. It’s every investor’s nightmare: that the coins you bought sinks lower everyday. Buying high and selling low is not how you make money in cryptocurrency market. Taking a loss is always painful, but it can be an education of sorts. In the near future, set a price target for selling before you even buy it. With a price target, you have some kind of benchmark to measure gains and losses against to get a better idea of what range of volatility is expected, and what means trouble. Hold !!!

eldub

Activity: 232
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:58:39 AM

Sell, and do something more suited to your temperament. This game requires patience.

madtea

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:00:38 PM

In all honesty you should have sold in January. Take responsibility for your own financial decisions. It's not as if many people here haven't been warning about this for weeks.
saruxanyan

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:10:11 PM

I think that right now there is a growth of a coin if to look under the schedule for example for today it would be better to be reserved by patience and to wait a little.
peterpeterpeter

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:13:16 PM

I  think you need to wait for a little time.
Your sacrifices will not worth if you just throw your coins now.
Have a patience you are holding a good coin.
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:55:30 PM

If you still have patience, do not sell it. Because it's safe to invest, but you've been able to recover your losses in trading. In trading for a week or one day you can recover your losses instantly, So just be patient and of course knowledge. so you have the advantage if you ever happen to it again

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:01:24 PM

i am down 50%.

do you think it is better to cash out now and just invest it to a safer investment like Land or stocks

You should keep patience to hold until the price comes up again, not really good situation for all of us but like or not we must face it. March is the right time to decides still hold or cut loss ( use chart with monthly time period ), but if you want to cut loss now please think again. Your money your call your risk.

okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:09:26 PM

i am down 50%.

You should keep patience to hold until the price comes up again, not really good situation for all of us but like or not we must face it. March is the right time to decides still hold or cut loss ( use chart with monthly time period ), but if you want to cut loss now please think again. Your money your call your risk.
I hope op is going to hold to your advise and keep on holding his coins. Bitcoins has recovered seriously for the past few days and we expect it to keep making this progress until the end of this firstly quater. Downward trend doesn't not mean end of bitcoin and if you did not sell when everything is against you, the price will definitely recover to were you can sell at profits.
icopir

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:09:29 PM

It is better to keep the altcoyins in order to compensate your losses in the future, you just need to have patience
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:20:00 PM

i am down 50%.

Hold it better, sell some of your coins is not a way to reduce losses, but will make you lose. Be patient and wait, coin prices will rise again.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
anjohyx

Activity: 451

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:24:13 PM

i am down 50%.

Hold it better, sell some of your coins is not a way to reduce losses, but will make you lose. Be patient and wait, coin prices will rise again.
Ya , crypto invest most important is be patient , don't scare when your investment -50% or more , after dip then price must rising again , sold now and regret later or wait a little time to get big profit, it's up to you

Specialforce

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:28:17 PM

patience is the key my fellow crypto friend you should hold then to compensate it on the future whenever it pumps again but it is your own choice whenver you want to sell it or hold them

Sniar

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:30:27 PM

patience is the key my fellow crypto friend you should hold then to compensate it on the future whenever it pumps again but it is your own choice whenver you want to sell it or hold them

The topic were created at the times the market was fully red. Stop necroposting with weird advices.
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:56:43 PM

i am down 50%.

The situation is unclear and I don’t support the decision to sell coins. It is necessary to wait for some time until the most of your coins will start rise. That’s my point of view in all this stuff.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: