Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:16:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [MSC] Mason Coin  (Read 9842 times)
FinShaggy (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2013, 06:36:33 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2013, 11:49:38 PM by FinShaggy

Did you already finish all of your other projects? What about your collections for a group trip through Mexico and the Caribbean? How did it turn out with you publicly accusing your stepfather of murdering your brother and all that? Remember, when you said he should make a donation to you or you would press murder charges against him?

Quote from: FinShaggy
FinShaggy & Devcoin

FinShaggy's Plans with Devcoin:

Devbook- A Mix between Facebook and a Genealogy website.

Devxchange- A Devcoin exchange website, possibly with a section where people can post projects that need funding through donations and loans

Devtest- Surveys and Contests for devcoin

Devlist- Craigslist, but things are for sale for Devcoins

Devsino- Devcoin Gambling

DevATM- An ATM where you can insert cash and get Devcoins on a USB (even just a machine that is constantly hooked up to a Devxchange that accepts credit card as USD funding)

Devblog- A place to post blogs and vlogs, like blogger for Devtomers

Adev- A 'company' that puts ads in videos and on websites and pays the host in devcoin.

Devseed- A program to freeze seeds of all the Earth's plant species for preservation through an “apocalypse” scenario

DevIsland- An island that is rented out, and Devcoins are bought with the money to stimulate the Devcoin economy, and Devcoin events can be held there for free

Devid Card- A Machine that can aaccept USBs, allowing for payment in Devcoins in regular stores

Devtel- A Hotel that is half free, half paid, paid customers pay in Devcoin which stimulate the devcoin economy

Devtome Brick & Mortar- A place that is half library, half bookstore. Purchases and fees are paid in Devcoin

Devcoach- A Half free half paid “Greyhound” type bus service

Devy Awards- Winners get coins and trophy, awards go to great achievements in the Devcoin community

Devpower- A Company that uses solar and wind technology to offer a FREE energy alternative

Devercise- Workout powered mining machines

DTV- Devcoin Television network, commercials and actors/writers are paid for in Devcoins which stimulates the Devcoin economy

Devair- Devcoin radio, same as DTV but radio

DevPAC- A Devcoin funded political ad campaign

Dev for Humanity- Apartments built that are completely free, but some of the rooms will contain just mining servers to fund it

Devstate- A university, and eventually city/township, then eventually county, and maybe even a state one day

DevINC- A company that gives out free mining machines and asks that people donate coins back if they have extra money after mining

DevSA- Devcoin NASA

http://devtome.com/doku.php?id=finshaggy

Those are projects I proposed for Devcoin, and if we made enough money we would TOTALLY do as much of that list as we could.

And my step dad goes to church with the counties police mortition and they recently went in and ruled that peanut butter was not the cause of death, even though he was allergic to it and ate it. They are blaming the after effects, like asthma and brain swelling, instead of the trigger. And I  never suggested that anyone make a donation, I suggested that he not be a complete ass hole, because he took something from US not vice verse. But he doesn't have the capacity to be anything less than actively rude and sadistic.

If everyone is thinking outside the box, there is a new box.
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2013, 07:02:39 PM

Mason Coin Mission Statement:

Mason Coin (The Constructive Coin) is the coin for people who can't mine, and the miners who want to support creative minds. 50% of blocks mined go to the miners, while the other 50% goes directly to projects that work to support creative open source projects, like: Graphic Design, Video Creation, Photography, Beat Production, Music Creation & even the growth of Other Alt-coins.

My 11 year old brother died June 4th, 2013 and this coin is meant to honor him. Mason is not only his name, but also means "Stone Worker", the goal of Mason coin is not to become the next big coin. The goal of Mason coin is to FIND the next big coin, as well as find some talented artists, musicians and other creators who wouldn't be getting paid it if weren't for the existence of this coin. Together, these creative outlets will form a community of artists, writers (with the help of Devcoin), Ecologists (with the help of Ecocoin) and hopefully a spectrum of others. And this community can use the submitted open source works to create larger works. For example, a beat (which someone would have submitted there to earn coins) can be taken from the beat board, then a second person can add their own instruments to the beat and resubmit it to earn their own coins. Then a third person can use that music, and add their own original lyrics (maybe this is a writer from Devtome) and create a song. This song can now be submitted to YouTube and various other outlets, or even resubmitted to the board for more coins.

Video creation is submitted through the partner program. To become a partner, you must first have a YouTube channel and videos submitted. If these requirements are met, you can apply for the partner program and if accepted, ads will be added to your YouTube videos, for which you will earn Mason Coins. Anyone accepted in the program will receive the benefits of: Video Promotion, Collaborative Partners and more.

10% of the 50% dedicated to creative works will go into a wallet that is to be used democratically. There will be polls created on Bitcointalk.org in where we will vote on which coin will receive the Mason coin benefits that round.  The coin that is chosen by voters will be purchased above price with Mason Coins, and then the coins that are purchased will be given away in a contest.

We plan to have a cap of 1,000,000,000 coins

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2013, 11:51:14 PM

We will be offering Devcoins and Silver as bounties for this project Smiley

snailbrain
Legendary

Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 12:18:35 AM

why would you want it to be anti-masonic.. considering they give more to charity than many other organisations..

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2013, 01:27:21 AM

why would you want it to be anti-masonic.. considering they give more to charity than many other organisations..

Because this country is not meant to be one where people only let their sons and their friends sons have things. I don't care how much they give to charity, it does not offset what they take from our political system.

h4xx0r

Activity: 154

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 03:50:16 AM

i've almost finished with MasonCoin QT and MasonCoinD. uploading both + source right now.

snailbrain
Legendary

Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 04:26:47 AM

Because this country is not meant to be one where people only let their sons and their friends sons have things. I don't care how much they give to charity, it does not offset what they take from our political system.

Eh? That's called friendship/family.. If i was a millionaire i'd rather give my son something "special" than a stranger.. this is the nature of things, have no idea what that has to do with freemasonry..

Maybe you should create Christ coin too, except with an inverted Crucifix logo.. and give 50% of coins generated to charities..

I think you have been watching too much "Alex Jones" (or reading 100 year old books) Cheesy

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2013, 05:25:46 AM

i've almost finished with MasonCoin QT and MasonCoinD. uploading both + source right now.

Is this someone pulling my chain or are you for real?

If you are for real, thank you you are awesome.

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2013, 05:27:35 AM

Eh? That's called friendship/family.. If i was a millionaire i'd rather give my son something "special" than a stranger.. this is the nature of things, have no idea what that has to do with freemasonry.

And that's fine. But when you make an organization BASED around doing that, and not just with your own business, but the countries political system, it becomes a HUGE problem.

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2013, 01:01:37 PM

So... Was this a joke?

ghostintheshellprompt

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 01:16:54 PM

So... Was this a joke?

probably. no offense but your coin idea is pitiful. you should probably come up with a new or better idea. There is already DevCoin and OpenSourceCoin so i think that MasonCoin would have little support, if any. just my 2 cents but good luck with it nonetheless FinShaggy
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2013, 01:43:11 PM

So... Was this a joke?
There is already DevCoin and OpenSourceCoin so i think that MasonCoin would have little support, i

Devcoin and OpenSourceCoin don't cover a SINGLE one of the bases this coin does.

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2013, 01:44:28 PM

And one guys joke doesn't kill a coin.

I'm not going to stop looking for people for this.

ronimacarroni

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 03:04:12 PM

Alright shiggy, I feel like trying to create an altcoin myself and might give creating your devcoin clone a shot.
UNDER ONE CONDITION.
You have to host the web portal for the creations.
I'm assuming you wouldn't be willing to relenquish your pennies for it though.
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2013, 03:21:38 PM

Alright shiggy, I feel like trying to create an altcoin myself and might give creating your devcoin clone a shot.
UNDER ONE CONDITION.

I'm down. But I kinda feel like you are going to do something to trick me, since you said something about relinquishing pennies, and the only people I know that say stuff like that are my the biggest trolls that follow me around (from RIU)... Sorry for my cautious paranoia.

I would be willing to host this coin, how much would it cost...

ronimacarroni

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 03:40:22 PM

UNDER ONE CONDITION.

I'm down. But I kinda feel like you are going to do something to trick me, since you said something about relinquishing pennies, and the only people I know that say stuff like that are my the biggest trolls that follow me around (from RIU)... Sorry for my cautious paranoia.

No I didn't mean host the coin.
I meant host the portal.
You know where people are going to post their work.
and it'd be like $35 starting a month for a vps, optimistically.
ASICSRUS

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Expert Computer Geek

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 04:21:23 PM

imo: PUT THE PIPE DOWN AND STEP awayyyyyyyy FROM THE KEYBOARD!!! ::)LOL assclown/\

✰ If You Risk Nothing, You Risk Everything | PrimeDice.com | The New Way To Roll | *Thread*

<3<3:::LOVE^YOUR^NEIGHBOR!!!:::|+i|_33+(((PLEASE)))====>Donate if you like me!~> 157YEcD4WQ9UbhZ7NSC2FpuaYfxHe3JgF2
h4xx0r

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 04:38:13 PM

Mason Coin QT and Mason Coin D and sources. you're welcome

https://mega.co.nz/#!F8xjAbwD!ELci2F0v4CaxKxjCzIgvt2JknrBxlB6Vv4FH0-rT0aQ

Readme.TXT
Introducing MasonCoin [MAC, cuz MSC has been claimed by 2 other coins, duh]

A coin only FinShaggy could love.

Specs:

Scrypt Proof of Work
1,000,000,000 total coins
Diff Retargets every week/6000+ blocks for easy mining
50% (500,000,000) premined for "artists" in an encrypted wallet.dat.rar included with this zip file.
Only FinShaggy can get the password by PM'ming h4xx0r, or someone could crack itwith a RAR cracker, hey this makes it fun!!
RPCPort=55887
P2PPort=55886
addnode=184.155.114.216

This is now FinShaggy's coin, he's an official Coin Dev now!

Hot diggty, lets get mining and making beats! #Spliff #Bong #StonersRock

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2013, 04:49:00 PM

UNDER ONE CONDITION.

No I didn't mean host the coin.
I meant host the portal.
You know where people are going to post their work.
and it'd be like $35 starting a month for a vps, optimistically.

Well then, stay in touch and yeah I'll host the portal. I am moving this month, so I have to save money for rent. But I will have extra money soon.

I definitely will though. I think it would be good to get a larger team together anyways before actually launching it Smiley

h4xx0r

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 04:50:28 PM

PassWord hint for the .Rar archive containing the 500 million coin premine
Bonus Points: I got it from a anti freemason website

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: