NEO - 118 (12%)
IOT - 21 (2.1%)
QTUM - 17 (1.7%)
BCH - 20 (2%)
XLM - 34 (3.5%)
XEM - 28 (2.9%)
ETC - 68 (6.9%)
Total Voters: 405

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your favorite coins to invest (vote)  (Read 5169 times)
Balmain

Activity: 2142
Merit: 685

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:35:34 PM

I only picked BTC, ETH and NEO from that list. I have other favorite coins too but you listed only a few of them.
If it had VEN, OMG, PRL and LEND I could vote for them too.
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:00:36 PM

I only picked BTC, ETH and NEO from that list. I have other favorite coins too but you listed only a few of them.
True some coins that seems good for investing are not listed so I also choose three. Anyways, there are many coins that we can choose from it just depends on us, on what coin do we think and do we want to invest. Of course, bitcoin is leading and eth is just behind for these two coins have been living longer that the other coins. They have proven that by investing in them, people can earn profit and how big is it depends on how the person will manage to handle his method.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Casmania

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:26:18 AM

True some coins that seems good for investing are not listed so I also choose three. Anyways, there are many coins that we can choose from it just depends on us, on what coin do we think and do we want to invest. Of course, bitcoin is leading and eth is just behind for these two coins have been living longer that the other coins. They have proven that by investing in them, people can earn profit and how big is it depends on how the person will manage to handle his method.

If I have to make a choice, I would probably invest on bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum because these coins have much of a reputation with good performance in the cryptocurrency market. Definitely, I would suggest you to check on the price chart in every currency you wish to invest and decide later which you think is best suited for your investment.
alevlaslo (OP)

Activity: 1988
Merit: 593

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:57:03 AM

according to vote, the bitcoin, eth, ltc, neo and classic are leaders and about the same level, so sooner or later these coins will be equal in capitalization, the classic will become like a BTC even if the BTC does not will grow, but the share of Bcash opposite will fall

Sale the first NFT of the first foto
taeyang_123

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:31:42 AM

My favorite coin is AEON

AEON is Monero-lite essentially. As Litecoin is to Bitcoin, AEON is to Monero.

Team - Currently being lead by smooth from Monero, and since this project is gaining traction and becoming more well funded I expect more devs to join in. However, all the R&D/technology and big updates that goes into Monero will be ported to AEON giving it a huge competitive advantage which should be a big reason you invest in this coin. Monero has one of the largest communities of all of crypto.

Product - AEON aims to have the same end product as Monero but is targeted to be more mobile friendly. You will be able to mine from your phone/tablet, send/receive, and I believe AEON will have faster transaction times.

Performance - AEON is just beginning to receive the attention it deserves. It has hit multiple ATHs in the last week or so. It went from around 75 cents to $3.75 and is currently on a retrace to begin it's next bull run. There are good reasons to believe this performance will continue with wallet activiation on Bittrex just yesterday and the code rebase being completed this week. We also expect to have a roadmap put out this week to show our short and long term goals. Currently sitting at around 120 on coin market cap this coin has tons of room to grow and is expected to hit $15+ within the next month or two. Look at Ero23's price predictions for the short term future, he is a very well respected trader
macit800

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 01:27:32 PM

I have give my vote to Ethereum Classic, because I follow them for a long time and I like the coin very well. In the latest weeks they have also created a hype and I hope that it can go further.

nguyenhoven

Activity: 248
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:29:32 PM

I would go with XEM and Ethereum. They're both similar platforms with proven track in crypto world. They might not offer the highest ROI but it will be a steadily profitable investment

◈ HYPERQUANT ◈ Platform for Professional Asset Management  (https://goo.gl/wGkw41)
stasiulman

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:30:10 PM

Some months ago i prefer ETH but now i find NEO is enough good for ivesting, and every month appear more and more projects on NEO blockchain. BTC is good, but now for me ETH and NEO are best.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:05:26 AM

I love ETH, ETC and QTUM because you can make your private key by entering it in the MEW, not need to trust to machine or to maker of the wallet in it making
https://youtu.be/nXHxEKuf4pg

I also vote for Ethereum, Qtum and ETC. Certainly, Bitcoin will be always my favorite cryptocurrency. I believe that investing in NEO, you are making the right step - the coin will be gaining constantly.
prabakharras

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:36:01 PM

Nano raiblock! https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/nano/usd

super5star

Activity: 313

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:07:51 AM

My favorite coin for investment is NEO coin, because I believe the future of NEO coin price will beat Ethereum and can even replace Bitcoin, therefore I invest in NEO coin to get big profit.
You are more than optimistic right now. Neo and ethereum, both are very good altcoins and people are supporting them on large scale but it does not mean it is going to beat bitcoin. Bitcoin is the most renowned and trusted coin among digital coins all over the world. It is very hard for any coin whether it is ethereum, neo or any other digital coin to surpass bitcoin. Well, it is highly possible for neo to give tough competition to ethereum and beat it.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:14:54 AM

I have tried to pick my investment coins and then simply HOLD rather than buy and sell the dips and gains to increase. For long term investment I am holding Bitcoin, Ethereum, NEO, Omisego and EOS

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
MMS2017

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:56:18 AM

I would like to invest in bitcoin litecoin XMR , NEO , Ethereum i like these for investment and there are so many others are also circulating in the market it is very tough to know that which one id good because every coin is growing and it is good to invest in all you want the best you can invest is the bitcoin and bitcoin cash which the oldest coins for the crypto market.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
kidilito2

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:03:15 AM

This year i rather choose ETH coin. I am planning also to invest this coin..

【BLACKBOX OS】 (https://blackboxfoundation.org/)
【The Future of Work. Decentralized.】
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:05:00 AM

This year i rather choose ETH coin. I am planning also to invest this coin..
ETH is a good choice but with recent increase in valuation i am going to bet against it for a short time. rest coin like LTC, NEO are good to go. Put much strong position on bitcoins.
hinayupak

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:15:00 AM

My favorite coin to invest is ethereum the first thing about Ethereum is that it is not just a digital currency. It is a blockchain-based platform with many aspects the benefit of these contracts is that the blockchain provides a decentralized way to verify and enforce them. The decentralized aspect makes it incredibly difficult for fraud or censorship.
sorehammer

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:21:54 AM

My investment contain 50% BTC,30% ETH & rest 20% other Altcoins like XPR,NEO,ADA. I know that BTC is already pumped up and will go to higher value in upcoming months,expecting huge reward in BTC.I am already in profit for holding ETH and many successful projects along with innovative visions are about to appear in upcoming days mean to attract more people which will automatically result in high prices.Many ICO are in pipeline this year and huge growth in price is expected in other Altcoins as well.2018 would prove another good year for crypto world.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
akihiro101117

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:26:54 AM

ETH and BTC are the best! ^_^ They are well known and established compare to other crypto currencies. It was tested and proven the both coins are good.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
slimfit88

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:33:12 AM

I think best coins to invest Ethereum, bitcoin, bitcoincash and dash. Waves is also very good investment. Of course they all should grow, But maybe we will see some token that will surprise us all but this only can be short term, long term my main pick is ethereum and bitcoin. of course because thats best coins for long term very safest for invest
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:49:42 AM

for me for long term investment I choose ethereum and for the short term is bitcoin, I smell ethereum reach the price of $5,000 in this year, well hopefully. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: