NEO - 118 (12%)
IOT - 21 (2.1%)
QTUM - 17 (1.7%)
BCH - 20 (2%)
XLM - 34 (3.5%)
XEM - 28 (2.9%)
ETC - 68 (6.9%)
Total Voters: 405

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your favorite coins to invest (vote)  (Read 5169 times)
alevlaslo (OP)

Activity: 1988
Merit: 593

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:07:02 AM

MarketWatch, the news publishing unit of Dow Jones Media Group, announced Wednesday that it will begin tracking the market moves of eight additional cryptocurrencies.

On Wednesday, the company said that on top of its bitcoin tracking tool, MarketWatch will display information for ether, XRP, bitcoin cash, litecoin, ether classic, monero, dash and zcash. The website has been tracking the price of bitcoin since 2014.

The new service will post real-time quotes for both the U.S. dollar and the euro - as well as historical price trends for the nine crypto-assets - using data from the cryptocurrency exchange Kraken.

"It's no doubt that our readers, as the world's savviest investors, have an eye on digital currency and we're happy to be expanding our real-time tracking of a total of 9 cryptocurrencies in both Euro's and USD, with Kraken's help," Dan Shar, general manager at MarketWatch, said in a statement.

The Dow Jones Media Group itself has moved to test blockchain in recent days, perhaps signaling a broader interest in the tech within the company past its offerings on MarketWatch.

Dow Jones said last week that it is working with the privacy-oriented Web browser startup Brave in order to trial its blockchain platform. The two firms will test delivering content using Brave's blockchain-based platform for digital advertising, and Dow Jones Media Group subsidiaries Barron's and MarketWatch will become "verified publishers," as previously reported.

MarketWatch image via Shutterstock
https://www.coindesk.com/marketwatch-tracking-eight-cryptocurrencies/

Sale the first NFT of the first foto
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SeXy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:28:27 AM

My favorite cryptocurrency for investment is bitcoin and ethereum. I believe they'll bring me a lot of money.
musaonliner

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 06:41:51 AM

obviously BTC then Eth, waves, via.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Herry toer

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:43:48 AM

My favorite coins for investment are Bitcoin and Ethereum,
I use Bitcoin for long-term investments and I use Ethereum for short-term investments, I'm sure it will generate huge profits in the future if I choose it for investment.
dkkoi5

Activity: 146

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:51:39 AM

I prefer Bitcoin and Ethereum because I prefer to make long-term investments. The value of Bitcoin and Ethereum is very high and it is suitable for long-term investment.
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:53:00 AM

If i speak seriously then i would say that my favourite crypto is only two BTC and ETH out of the given list because i beleive they will be the most accepted coins as mode of payments in future and have bright future with great demand so prices will boost giving me huge profits.They have most advanced and secure technology over internet.Although i am also adding Neo and Dash into my portfolio so i hope they also grow fast as they have potential to grow.
bxxkj

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:08:18 AM

My favorite is Ethereum. Its very stable upward trend and strong technical support make me think it is of great value.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:10:18 AM

I voted btc and eth. They are still the best ones in my opinion. I would have voted for syscoin if it was on that list, I think it's a really good for long term investment.
efeyigit399

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:12:32 AM

The numbers of coins are increasing rapidly every day in the currency markets of cryptography. there are things to be careful before investing. these are project analysis, consultants and editors. coinler I like after I have done these Docademic Wpr Verge
target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:27:42 AM

MarketWatch, the news publishing unit of Dow Jones Media Group, announced Wednesday that it will begin tracking the market moves of eight additional cryptocurrencies.

On Wednesday, the company said that on top of its bitcoin tracking tool, MarketWatch will display information for ether, XRP, bitcoin cash, litecoin, ether classic, monero, dash and zcash. The website has been tracking the price of bitcoin since 2014.

The new service will post real-time quotes for both the U.S. dollar and the euro - as well as historical price trends for the nine crypto-assets - using data from the cryptocurrency exchange Kraken.

"It's no doubt that our readers, as the world's savviest investors, have an eye on digital currency and we're happy to be expanding our real-time tracking of a total of 9 cryptocurrencies in both Euro's and USD, with Kraken's help," Dan Shar, general manager at MarketWatch, said in a statement.

The Dow Jones Media Group itself has moved to test blockchain in recent days, perhaps signaling a broader interest in the tech within the company past its offerings on MarketWatch.

Dow Jones said last week that it is working with the privacy-oriented Web browser startup Brave in order to trial its blockchain platform. The two firms will test delivering content using Brave's blockchain-based platform for digital advertising, and Dow Jones Media Group subsidiaries Barron's and MarketWatch will become "verified publishers," as previously reported.

MarketWatch image via Shutterstock
https://www.coindesk.com/marketwatch-tracking-eight-cryptocurrencies/

So they actually mean to monitor XRP, I can consider dash and zcash but we'll see. among them its XRP that is readily cheap that we could buy thousands of it just to hold and see how much you can get in 5 years. Its an indication that xrp is quite a good investment to keep but results only says 24 (4.5%). A dollar each XRP isn't as expensive when the price hit $3 once again.

Thaliaismyname

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:35:38 AM

Some viewers are voted to bitcoin and etheruem,because he said that this two altcoin are probably in the top portion in the market of cryptocurrencies at tested and strong altcoin  in the market flow ,but yeahh honestly  this two altcoin
(  1,)BITCOIN AND 2,) ETHEREUM )are also favorite coin should be like to invest using by some pocket money and hold at long term method to hope that will have also good profit returned after downfull market and recover from upside market in the past few month ago,  
Rumble97

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:54:22 AM

of some coins in my opinion that have a very high potential in the future is Bitcoin and Ethereum, so I choose both for my investment.
I am sure these two coins will give me many profits in the future.
trukramor

Activity: 44

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:58:46 AM

Ethereum is my favorite.
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:06:42 AM

Bitcoin is my all time favourite coin to invest and after Bitcoin Ethereum, Litecoin, XMR and NEO are really good choices from your list.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:10:54 AM

Voting is very important, they indicate real interest filtering out manipulators

Verified Digital Assets vote only
https://cryptonaire.com/digital-assets/

I prefer to invest in Bitcoin. as I am sure it will give you an advantage Bitcoin is quite high by investing with him. In addition to the development of the Bitcoin continue to raise enough to invest.
BooMoon

Activity: 151

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:20:39 AM

Ethereum is the currency that I invest in most. I have 80 percent of the currency in Ethereum. I am very optimistic about this currency. I think Ethereum has great potential and it has a lot of room for growth. So I invested a lot in Ethereum.
alevlaslo (OP)

Activity: 1988
Merit: 593

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:40:49 AM
Last edit: April 27, 2018, 06:14:56 AM by alevlaslo

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3327085.msg35688557#msg35688557

Sale the first NFT of the first foto
Windwolf

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:49:00 AM

It is clear that Ethereum has taken the first place. I think Ethereum is the best currency at the moment. It has great investment value, and now many ICOs are traded through Ethereum, so Ethereum will develop in the future. it is good.
cryptaxo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:12:41 PM

it looks like there are lot of promising projects being released or released in past one year. i have spread portfolio, few of them will survive like apple or amazon, most would be dead with time.
vladaziya1

Activity: 160

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:17:19 AM

The Ethereum my favorite coins almost all the money I put into it and I think I'll make this as you want but my advice to you take it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: