Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:15:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which ICOs are fire in February ? (Not shilled by McAfee)  (Read 149 times)
HODLer4lyfe (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:24:08 PM

Hey guys , i've been looking for ICOs and I've come across some good ones but I need your feedback.
Looking at VinChain and Nimbus Token.  Any other Ideas close to that?
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:26:44 PM

TE-FOOD have a working ecosystem and raise 16 out of 21M hardcap in their pre-sale.
They are opening up the Whitelist tomorrow only for 1000 more participants and the ICO with 5M hardcap starts on 22nd February.
AlbionBTC

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:55:06 AM

I have been looking at VLB, it’s essentially a vehicle maintenance based token.
Parad0x1988

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:40:35 AM

Same! VLB looks like a cool project!
I’d like to also throw Dropil in as a suggestion.
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:40:40 AM

Hey guys , i've been looking for ICOs and I've come across some good ones but I need your feedback.
Just look for VLB ico their project is also for automotive vehicular industry. They have better project than your example. VLB has many services offer to all participant or investors, their tokon is utility token that may used for their services.

VLB also have realistic soft and hard cap that may easily to achieved, also they have professional team and great advisor which make the project will have big possibility to be successful.

Now they have on going public presale and they giving away 30% bonus for every participants. Their public pre sale is until March 12, 2018 fter that they will go to their crowed sale with 12m cap.

Read their white paper for more info. https://vlb.io/
Also stay tuned for their bounty just monitor this thread; https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2863598.0

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
helin9108

Activity: 294

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 02:56:11 AM

I like best 2 ICO that looking good. First one is NTOK, It is a promo token. When you will buy NTOK tokens after ICO you get 10% bonus if you have a NTOK. If you send even one aNTOK to your friends, they will also get the same bonus as you.ICO starting on 1 March 2018 and closing on 31 March.Second is socialmedia, SocialMedia.Market will create a global marketplace for Advertisers and Influencers among every major social network, providing convenient and transparent tools for the interaction of any party involved.There are many good ICO's there but we have to study research well and deep about the project.

Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:04:59 AM

I am currently looking at Medichain, Streamity, and of course the one that I am proudly promoting: TEND. This is going to be another successful ICO definitely. Just like the soldout ICO Swissborg that just recently made it in HitBTC, TEND is also proudly and meticulously made in Switzerland and will be enjoyed by anyone in the world. The ICO of TEND is live right now and everyone can still check the project's website and participate.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:21:55 AM

too many ICOs appeared in February this year. Good ICO and ICO scam.

But I see the debitum has a very good sales prospects, within 1 hour of sales reaching 1000 ETH.

and now, token sales of DEB has reached 9800 ETH, and the final target is 20000 ETH.
Frank1987

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:27:30 AM

Just look for VLB ico their project is also for automotive vehicular industry. They have better project than your example. VLB has many services offer to all participant or investors, their tokon is utility token that may used for their services.

VLB also have realistic soft and hard cap that may easily to achieved, also they have professional team and great advisor which make the project will have big possibility to be successful.

Now they have on going public presale and they giving away 30% bonus for every participants. Their public pre sale is until March 12, 2018 fter that they will go to their crowed sale with 12m cap.

Read their white paper for more info. https://vlb.io/
Also stay tuned for their bounty just monitor this thread; https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2863598.0

Agreed, the low softcap makes it a low risk in my eyes, and the profit potential if they get partnerships with vehicle companies.
pranazzs

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:28:25 AM

Maybe you can try with some of your capital to follow daneel.io ICO. Do not miss it, because there is still a purchase bonus of 10%
thekrnpride

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:47:38 AM

Look at VLB token. Vehicle lifecycle on the blockchain. Think of it as vechain for cars almost. It provides information symmetry among all parties such as insurance companies, sellers, buyers so that everyone is happy and satisfied. Along with lower fees and smart contracts to make everything more smooth. Check it out.
xiaoxz

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:02:58 AM

I do not know those ICOs what you said about , but there is a ico I feel good, Akasha, his site is https://akasha.world and I like this because of the team members I saw ETH Founder.
Today, I have seen some organizations have accepted Akasha's investment, but the min investment is too high to me, I can not attend it.
I believe this project will be very hot.
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:04:33 AM

I do not know those ICOs what you said about , but there is a ico I feel good, Akasha, his site is https://akasha.world and I like this because of the team members I saw ETH Founder.
Today, I have seen some organizations have accepted Akasha's investment, but the min investment is too high to me, I can not attend it.
I believe this project will be very hot.

its not about you just feel good about ICO, it must have a full assurance and a great platform with pro/trusted Devs and admins, well, if OP is looking for A Realistic PROJECT that is having an ICO right now , Check VLB token it is more way too good than Vechain and Vinchain, VLB is full package , what you see in Vechain and Vinchain is just Basic unlike VLB, you'll have it all. Check their site and Review their Whitepaper for more clarifications, Take it Or Leave it.
Haley craft

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:15:42 AM

I suggest you know about CARDSTACK, which is an excellent ICO project.
And its code is all open source, and you can find it on gtihub, a great project. Roll Eyes

aceptamosbitcoin

Activity: 981
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:38:33 AM

I would recommend you Datarius and IQeon (Both not shilled by McAfee).

Their niches are winner by default and the projects already collected enough funds in pre-ICO phases.
akramer

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:27:44 AM

Have you checked Safinus? It seems to be very promising. I think that the idea of such investment platforms has great potential.
Crumple Cat

Activity: 364
Merit: 138

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:39:16 AM

Hey, if you want to invest in really high-quality projects, not in HYPE, then you can consider Wysker and R_Block.
Both projects already have a working product, strong teams and good partnerships and support.

AlexaSonda

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:58:29 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2018, 11:49:14 AM by AlexaSonda

too many ICOs appeared in February this year. Good ICO and ICO scam.

But I see the debitum has a very good sales prospects, within 1 hour of sales reaching 1000 ETH.

and now, token sales of DEB has reached 9800 ETH, and the final target is 20000 ETH.
yes I agree, the debitum is very interesting and the average token utility will be successful. we can also try his mvp demo https://debitum.network/mvp

Looking at VinChain and Nimbus Token.  Any other Ideas close to that?
you can learn how to invest in ICO more safely, see here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2822896.msg28918031#msg28918031
STIKS1911

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:15:20 AM

I like the project KYC.legal. The idea of ​​the project is to create an online identity card. This will solve the problem of the need for KYC. This project already has a finished product. And he has no competitors.

madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:34:22 PM

Agreed, the low softcap makes it a low risk in my eyes, and the profit potential if they get partnerships with vehicle companies.
Yes, they already have partnership with big transport company which is UBER, that is why their token will be easy to increse the demand and the growth of their token will based on the distribution of token in the blockchain.

There are other ico with similar project VeChain and VinChain but i choose the VLB because it will helps a lot in vehicular industry by their offered services.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: