Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:28:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which ICOs are fire in February ? (Not shilled by McAfee)  (Read 149 times)
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:12:06 AM

Hey guys , i've been looking for ICOs and I've come across some good ones but I need your feedback.
Looking at VinChain and Nimbus Token.  Any other Ideas close to that?
Just look for VLB ico their project is also for automotive vehicular industry. They have better project than your example. VLB has many services offer to all participant or investors, their token is utility token that may used for their services.

VLB also have realistic soft and hard cap that may easily to achieved, also they have professional team and great advisor which make the project will have big possibility to be successful.

Now they have on going public presale and they giving away 30% bonus for every participants. Their public pre sale is until March 12, 2018 fter that they will go to their crowed sale with 12m cap.

Read their white paper for more info. https://vlb.io/
Also stay tuned for their bounty just monitor this thread; https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2863598.0

If i may add things to your word, it will be :
1. VLB has 2 companies ( CarFix, a car repairment company, and CarPrice, a car selling market company) which can be integrated on the VLB project itself.
2. I heard that they are working on a deal of partnership with IBM.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:24:52 AM

Hey guys , i've been looking for ICOs and I've come across some good ones but I need your feedback.
Looking at VinChain and Nimbus Token.  Any other Ideas close to that?
Just look for VLB ico their project is also for automotive vehicular industry. They have better project than your example. VLB has many services offer to all participant or investors, their token is utility token that may used for their services.

VLB also have realistic soft and hard cap that may easily to achieved, also they have professional team and great advisor which make the project will have big possibility to be successful.

Now they have on going public presale and they giving away 30% bonus for every participants. Their public pre sale is until March 12, 2018 fter that they will go to their crowed sale with 12m cap.

Read their white paper for more info. https://vlb.io/
Also stay tuned for their bounty just monitor this thread; https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2863598.0

If i may add things to your word, it will be :
1. VLB has 2 companies ( CarFix, a car repairment company, and CarPrice, a car selling market company) which can be integrated on the VLB project itself.
2. I heard that they are working on a deal of partnership with IBM.

Thanks for additional word, Yes now they working out the partnership for IBM it would helps the project more proficient in recording transaction in blockchain. VLB has current partnership with UBER and QIWI, that is why the potential to be one of successful token is very high. And i recommend to more investor to have this token before the hard cap sale ends if they are looking huge income

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Darius_Wright

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:13:00 AM

Savedroid - A unique AI fuel economy saves time and invests crypto in the public
Within just 2 years, Savedroid has left a mark in the FinTech space of Germany. They have built a thrifty, praiseworthy AI ecosystem that removes blemishes and is available for free on Android as well as iOS in Germany. The app is targeting a younger group of users - 90% of users are between 18 and 44 - and more than 200,000 subscriptions have been downloaded and millions of transactions have been made. They have created absolute satisfaction for customers of the App Store and Android Market.
In addition, Savedroid has earned more than 3.5 million euros in equity from well-known investors and has successfully partnered with companies such as Amazon, Deutsche Boerse, and Wirecard.
Savedroid claims to help people put money into a personal savings account, using personal savings rules based on AI. These rules are also called "smooves," a shortening of the "smart savings movement," which allows users to turn their everyday habits into, for example, exercise. take phone calls, use social media apps, or purchase them, into pure savings.
Savedroid also solves the challenge for ordinary users to save money - it offers a small, smart, fully automatic savings and even optimizes both spending - by using a technique. Self-study with a convenient UX for everyone. The Savedroid ICO is unique because it claims to be a user by removing the complex barriers of choosing and registering at a crypto trading platform, selecting, setting up and maintaining a purse. death, and processing as well as the storage of personal keys.
Savedroid's pre-sale was sold out in just seven hours and they have more than 42,000 members in their Telegram group. Please read the whitepaper if you want to find out more information.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: