Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:11:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Helping with calculating taxes on crypto trading  (Read 121 times)
TaxHelp (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:43:59 PM

Hi All!
If you have have any kind of problems with calculating and paying taxes on crypto trading, we’re here to help you with it!
We’ve successfully payed taxes in multiple jurisdictions for all kinds of trading and exchanging!
We’d like to offer you professional help of attorneys, CPA or tax accountants experienced in Bitcoin and other digital currencies
Here is the form, you can leave your email and we'll contact you shortly: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfDcW2IcrEHVSz8CJtSN4EY4fRfMsRg6ygczNP_Hq_F_RsAdw/viewform?usp=sf_link
 Smiley
crypto2generation

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:52:15 PM

Can you calculate taxes for Australian tax department?
yinyangwinwang

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:10:24 PM

I also don't want to click that link so could you perhaps make a list of the countries you serve? I wouldn't mind looking into the services if they are offered in my country, crypto tax law is giving me a headache already Cheesy.

DIGITIZECOIN.COM | 25% Bonus for Pre-Sale | Main-Sale April 22 2018
Made In Australia
▬▬▬ ■  WebsiteWhitepaper ■  ANN threadJoin Telegram ▬▬▬
crypto2generation

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:10:06 PM

I also don't want to click that link so could you perhaps make a list of the countries you serve? I wouldn't mind looking into the services if they are offered in my country, crypto tax law is giving me a headache already Cheesy.

I checked the link. It is just google form. Don't worry:)
TaxHelp (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:48:05 PM

Absolutely: USA, EU, Australia, UK, Japan
jorenpo

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:55:10 PM

Hi All!
If you have have any kind of problems with calculating and paying taxes on crypto trading, we’re here to help you with it!
We’ve successfully payed taxes in multiple jurisdictions for all kinds of trading and exchanging!
We’d like to offer you professional help of attorneys, CPA or tax accountants experienced in Bitcoin and other digital currencies
Here is the form, you can leave your email and we'll contact you shortly: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfDcW2IcrEHVSz8CJtSN4EY4fRfMsRg6ygczNP_Hq_F_RsAdw/viewform?usp=sf_link
 Smiley

why? is the cryptocurrency is now taxable? here in my country the cryprocurrency like bitcoins and any other altcoin is not taxable and the goverment still not legalize using crypto here so no tax.
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:56:41 PM

Crypto is not regulated or a legal tender in many countries so I think there is no definite method to pay taxes.
Many claim it under long term or short term capital gains but do you really think Crypto as an asset class? Generally all asset class are regulated by the government which decreases the chances of fraud.

Blah blah
favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:01:08 PM

why you need to pay tax? simply do not turn to fiat and spend your coins on shopping rather then paying tax.
Be smart and do not pay tax

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:11:40 PM

why you need to pay tax? simply do not turn to fiat and spend your coins on shopping rather then paying tax.
Be smart and do not pay tax
If you'd ever like to buy a house or some lambos with your crypto profits you should look into ways to legally minimize your tax liability.
TaxHelp (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:22:32 AM

Not all the countries have taxes for crypto trading, but in USA, some of EU countries it's taxable activity. So you have to pay for all the gains and looses even if you haven't cashed out yet. You have to pay taxes for crypto-to-crypto trading. Be mindful!
truefact12

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:38:40 PM

Is it possible to calculate taxes on trades that were made on different exchanges? It seems impossible because I was trading even twice or three times per day on binance, bittrex and sometimes etherdelta. 
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:55:33 PM

Is it possible to calculate taxes on trades that were made on different exchanges? It seems impossible because I was trading even twice or three times per day on binance, bittrex and sometimes etherdelta. 
It doesn't matter where you traded. You sum up all your buys and sells with a timestamp and then check the balance. If it's positive, you pay capital gains tax depending on how long you held the assets that you've sold.
yareklamator

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

Magic is real

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:23:46 PM

I do not understand how you plan to calculate taxes. In each country there are narrow-profile accountants who are engaged in taxation. The percentage of allocations to the budget differs depending on the taxation system of a certain legal organization or a physical person. Provision of this kind of services, well, it must be at least a large corporation with the conclusion of accounting support agreements.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: