Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:33:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ◄ EARN UP TO 500% PROFITS IN BITCOIN ► | ★BIGGEST YOBIT PUMP GROUP★  (Read 167 times)
btcnoobdude (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:02:46 PM

We will start Pump’s soon with over 400% Profit

❖We must hit 5.000 members so Pump will be BIGGER

◄ Pumps will be made on YOBIT

✖No paid or premium groups here✖ ✓This group will be FREE FOREVER

JOIN NOW: https://t.me/pump2k18

★Invite yor friends so we will start TODAY!★
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCGiveaways1

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:11:55 PM

I just joined and it seems very nice. They already pumped muliple times as I can see and most times they get 200% to 300% so I think I will stay! One of the best options
FreakCoder

Activity: 750
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:23:44 PM

Yobit is junk so enjoy that and Pump & Dump groups hurt coins and their communities. Since you apparently don't care, good luck.
entropy0

Activity: 412

Que sera sera

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:27:10 PM

Besides the fact this is immoral, also probably illegal in many countries.

Best of luck though Smiley

Grow your Discord community with panda-bot! https://pandabot.fatpanda.club
FreakCoder

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:28:45 PM

Wouldn't it be considered insider trading in the stock market? VERY illegal.
BTCGiveaways1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:41:25 PM

Pumps are not illegal. They are done to Descentralised Coins so no Laws can be applied to them
FreakCoder

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:44:27 PM

Pumps are not illegal. They are done to Descentralised Coins so no Laws can be applied to them

Got it, so just immoral.
BTCGiveaways1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:48:19 PM

Got it, so just immoral.
Yea, it might be for some people. At lesst I will try it out and then update my posts here
FreakCoder

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:50:24 PM

Got it, so just immoral.
Yea, it might be for some people. At lesst I will try it out and then update my posts here

It is whether you think so or not. Good luck and hope you don't shit on too many people
MacronMiner

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

Scam Hunter

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:02:28 PM

I just joined and it seems very nice. They already pumped muliple times as I can see and most times they get 200% to 300% so I think I will stay! One of the best options

This guy is just replying to himself.
He use his other account to create this already-known post : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2927650.0

BoostTM miss me too.
BTCGiveaways1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:21:07 PM

He use his other account to create this already-known post : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2927650.0

BoostTM miss me too.
Am I not free to post what I want? I joined his telegrsm channel and I want to help him out since I will be earning extra money thanks to him when we start pumps
FreakCoder

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:23:47 PM

BoostTM miss me too.
Am I not free to post what I want? I joined his telegrsm channel and I want to help him out since I will be earning extra money thanks to him when we start pumps

You are certainly welcome to post anything. And the community is welcome to call people out for doing things that are immoral as when your pump starts, you better hope that the little guy got in on time or they lost their life savings based on this trash. Also, pumping and then dumping a coin that is working hard to present a good investment can get destroyed by investors seeing so much dumping that they leave as well. So, if you like possibly destroying multiple peoples hard work and lives all at the same time, please, keep posting.
BTCGiveaways1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:23:15 PM

BoostTM miss me too.

You are certainly welcome to post anything. And the community is welcome to call people out for doing things that are immoral as when your pump starts, you better hope that the little guy got in on time or they lost their life savings based on this trash. Also, pumping and then dumping a coin that is working hard to present a good investment can get destroyed by investors seeing so much dumping that they leave as well. So, if you like possibly destroying multiple peoples hard work and lives all at the same time, please, keep posting.
Well, you are saying it is very bad but it isnt as bad as you say
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:26:49 PM

I am concerned about this type of earnings. It seems to me that only the organizers can earn here by buying a coin in advance.
BTCGiveaways1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:20:07 PM

I am concerned about this type of earnings. It seems to me that only the organizers can earn here by buying a coin in advance.
Yea depending on the group. Sometimes coins are not pre-pumped but mostly they are
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: