Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nex ICO  (Read 135 times)
mrsamuelmills83 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:05:52 PM

Lately I have used my time searching for great ICOs and Nex looks good to me. But Binance is also going to add Neo pairs so what do you think about this Nex ico?
mrsamuelmills83 (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:47:14 PM

Anyone that can share their thoughts about this ICO or is it too far ahead to be discussed for the members of this forum? Anyway, I think it might be a good ico Smiley
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:57:35 AM

Lately I have used my time searching for great ICOs and Nex looks good to me. But Binance is also going to add Neo pairs so what do you think about this Nex ico?

You must learn to investigate the ICO yourself, and not rely solely on someone else's opinion. In my opinion, the team is strong enough and they will be able to realize their idea.     
Akitot

Activity: 109

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:01:15 AM

Sometime relying too much on others opinion might harm your decision, some may say it's good because many says it is. And sometime people are just toying with you, so it's better for you to read it first, atleast you have idea what are the others are saying...
Sikka157

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:21:18 AM

Sometime relying too much on others opinion might harm your decision, some may say it's good because many says it is. And sometime people are just toying with you, so it's better for you to read it first, atleast you have idea what are the others are saying...
I am also planning to buy the NEX ICO. It looks like a really good investment. Their token sale information has been released on their website and their twitter. The token sale will be in April and the participants will be selected in a lottery with maximum cap of $1,000. Check more info https://neonexchange.org/token_sale_info/index.html
Duzenn

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:47:41 AM

NEX is a very good ICO project, but I don't see the crowdfunding information about NEX, which makes me confused.
I haven't even found a telegram group for NEX, but it's a NEO - based ICO project, so it's worth looking forward to.

patrik58

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:03:40 AM

where can i find more information about this project? i want to study this thing thoroughly Smiley Smiley
LeoEspansq

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:41:47 AM

The decentralized exchange for the processing of transactions, the team mainly consists of people who have become the creators of neo, and activity in social networks has already increased, so we expect the primary sale of tokens, maybe this will be the hottest ICO.
partyush

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:59:13 PM

Hey guys "Coingape.com" are coming up with the Next Big #ICO Review shortly
#NEX: A Hybrid Crypto Exchange
A decentralized exchange on NEO platform, it boasts of being
a platform for complex decentralized cryptographic trade and payment service creation

https://imgur.com/a/DznSj
partyush

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:34:18 PM

Hey guys "Coingape.com" are coming up with the Next Big #ICO Review shortly
#NEX: A Hybrid Crypto Exchange
A decentralized exchange on NEO platform, it boasts of being
a platform for complex decentralized cryptographic trade and payment service creation

https://i.imgur.com/gdaYXdn.jpg
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: