Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:13:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Crowdvilla - Shared Holiday Homes: A New Paradigm Towards Community Owned  (Read 37731 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
moretea

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:37:14 PM

I don't completely understand the CRV and CRP token structure and REI? Is there a blog explaining the different tokens

● ⚫ GIFcoin.io ⚫ ●
Gambling Investment Fund (http://gifcoin.io)
Working business ✔ 80% of net profit shared with Holders ✔
ncs_btctalk

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:18:13 PM

I'm also interested in the insurance question - how much of this project will leverage blockchain and how much will leverage a centralized, proprietary service
SkyLords

Activity: 784
Merit: 120

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:31:53 PM

Great Project
romfish

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:43:48 AM

In case of such structure of operation it’s important to acquire real estate at cost with optimal ratio of quality and price. How will this be achieved?
moskovskiy89

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:57:02 AM

looking niced visual concept,i like this,good luck for the dev.hope will be successful
zaqhig

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:41:16 AM

Is there any kind of bonus program, at the ICO stage?
bit679

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:47:09 AM

Is there any kind of bonus program, at the ICO stage?
Yes, of course, every stage provides its own benefits. I advise you to read the WP, there’s a whole part dedicated to this.
nicolasbit

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:21:54 AM

Will the project do listing on the exchange after the ICO?

dayasinfo

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:35:05 AM

Will the project do listing on the exchange after the ICO?
It seems it will. It’s planned to attract a lot of fees for operation so I think that listing can really help in this case.
lok5874

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:58:28 AM

I’ve heard that in Singapore there’s a restrictions on the projects based on cryptocurrencies, but Crowdwilla will issue its tokens. What’s this scheme of work? How can this be legalized?
jager44

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:03:43 AM

I’ve heard that in Singapore there’s a restrictions on the projects based on cryptocurrencies, but Crowdwilla will issue its tokens. What’s this scheme of work? How can this be legalized?
The company will work as a non-commercial organization in Singapore. The structure of such organization allow to carry out full-fledged activities. So there’re no contradictions in this case.
lok5874

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:10:09 AM

The company will work as a non-commercial organization in Singapore. The structure of such organization allow to carry out full-fledged activities. So there’re no contradictions in this case.
This way to bypass the government regulation is somehow too simple. It sounds doubtful.
jager44

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:17:04 AM

This way to bypass the government regulation is somehow too simple. It sounds doubtful.
This structure will allow to present and develop the community, keep reports and conduct a business. I wont get into details now, but the legal aspects of the operation of the project will be fixed.
lok5874

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:22:25 AM

This structure will allow to present and develop the community, keep reports and conduct a business. I wont get into details now, but the legal aspects of the operation of the project will be fixed.
Okay! How will the company work with real estate? You now, in fact, all the investors will invest in it.
jager44

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:26:12 AM

Okay! How will the company work with real estate? You now, in fact, all the investors will invest in it.
The key rule is that the property cant be given to Crowdwilla legally if the investors dont agree. Moreover, in order to ensure better level of transparency and control public reports on financial and management decisions will be provided.
lok5874

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:31:51 AM

The key rule is that the property cant be given to Crowdwilla legally if the investors dont agree. Moreover, in order to ensure better level of transparency and control public reports on financial and management decisions will be provided.
Can I take a look at such reports?
alcoholbtc

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:43:46 AM

If the project manage to solve the problem of operation in Singapore, is this question solved in other countries, too?
advertkane121

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:34:10 PM

The number of investors of the project can change constantly. Tell me please, will there be the mechanisms for scaling and dynamic changes be implemented into the project’s architecture?
Sandy80ZhanG

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:42:45 PM

I’m wondering how the price for  real estate and the number of tokens will be linked. Is the mechanism of regulation already formed?
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 2210

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:49:19 AM

Great idea geting the ANN running on here. Welcome to BitcoinTalk!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: