Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:09:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Crowdvilla - Shared Holiday Homes: A New Paradigm Towards Community Owned  (Read 37727 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
askon

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:31:51 PM

What must a project’s manager, that picks up the real estate items, know? What should I do, to try myself in this position?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ptbs

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:01:31 PM

Did the developers have a chance to go on vacation, using a similar service? Maybe they have used competitor’s offers?
lok5874

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:02:49 PM

Is there a final number of objects, that Crowdvilla plans to possess? How can it be defined?
slavonicpl

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:50:26 PM

In my opinion, there is a certain discordance in the approach of the project. On the one hand there are investors in property, that will a good choice for vacation. On the other hand, there are vacationers in the context of ownership of objects by a large number of investors... So, there occur a situation, when investors themselves do not really want to use such objects. At the same time, the whole concept of business is built on the constant use of the latter. This is a very big risk! Is there a solution for this issue?
hollybit

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:34:05 PM

In my opinion, there is a certain discordance in the approach of the project. On the one hand there are investors in property, that will a good choice for vacation. On the other hand, there are vacationers in the context of ownership of objects by a large number of investors... So, there occur a situation, when investors themselves do not really want to use such objects. At the same time, the whole concept of business is built on the constant use of the latter. This is a very big risk! Is there a solution for this issue?
I think, you are mistaken, when making such unreasonable assumptions. The use of real estate items will cost a certain number of tokens or points in the system, pricing will depend on demand. So, the demand, in theory, will always be there! I do not think that there is doubt in the global desire of people to go on vacations to luxury resort facilities. Besides, the price will be pretty good!
slavonicpl

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:17:35 PM

I think, you are mistaken, when making such unreasonable assumptions. The use of real estate items will cost a certain number of tokens or points in the system, pricing will depend on demand. So, the demand, in theory, will always be there! I do not think that there is doubt in the global desire of people to go on vacations to luxury resort facilities. Besides, the price will be pretty good!
Maybe you're right, if you take a look at the situation from this point of view. What does the platform allow investors to do in the end?
hollybit

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:51:39 PM

Maybe you're right, if you take a look at the situation from this point of view. What does the platform allow investors to do in the end?
Crowdvilla allows the community to pool their resources and purchase real estate for joint use. The items will be from the luxury segment, which is very attractive for tourists.
slavonicpl

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:53:56 PM

Crowdvilla allows the community to pool their resources and purchase real estate for joint use. The items will be from the luxury segment, which is very attractive for tourists.
What are the benefits of using blockchain?
hollybit

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:00:14 PM

It provides transparency and safeness! The platform combines the technology of blockchain and the tokenization of real estate to provide attractive key features for its community and users.
slavonicpl

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:18:18 PM

It provides transparency and safeness! The platform combines the technology of blockchain and the tokenization of real estate to provide attractive key features for its community and users.
Those pictures on the website, are they the portfolio of the project?
shikra76

Activity: 148

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:12:44 PM

Posted on: March 13, 2018, 02:02:4
Danish220

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:21:11 PM

This projects are good and result oriented, I like the project and I hope your project has potential to go up.
crowdvilla

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 10:34:56 AM

Crowdvilla also uses tokens in the system ... Not so easy to understand) How is this regulated by smart contracts? Still want to know more about security, if it comes to a global project.

Crowdvilla uses a Token-Point System built on the blockchain so that the generation is decentralised and transparent. The CRV Token represents a share of time-value of use of all properties in the portfolio. CRV Token holders will receive CROWD (Crowd Points) on an ongoing basis, proportional to number of CRV Tokens held and length of holding period. These CROWD can be used at all times to book for actual stays in all of the Crowdvilla properties. It is on the Ethereum Blockchain. Our smart contract has been audited by New Alchemy to ensure code quality and no loopholes are found.

Why do you guys decide to use the blockchain? I don't understand.

Blockchain allows Crowdvilla's tokens to be transparent. With the NPO (Non-profit organization) structure and the decentralized asset model, Crowdvilla can strive to achieve true sharing for its community. This cannot be achieved in a point based system where there is a centralized token system.

Where can I see the details of the New Alchemy report? I would like to comment.

You can find the New Alchemy report covered on the blog post here.

As I understand, the project will also include hotels. What level of hotels will be included in the line of proposals?

Depending on the amount raised, the team will then be able to confirm the type and location of hotel.
You may view the property selection criteria as well as the visual concepts drawn by the team in the whitepaper.

Let’s say I’m ready to invest in Crowdvilla, I’ve bought tokens… What’s next? How will the real estate items selected and acquired?

Visit page 13 of the whitepaper to view the property selection criteria and acquisition model.

Let’s say I’m ready to invest in Crowdvilla, I’ve bought tokens… What’s next? How will the real estate items selected and acquired?
There’s a special algorithm for selection and estimation of the real estate items which starts from Crowdvilla manager. He will be responsible for all the decisions related to acquisition of objects and use of tokens.
The presence of a particular  job position with clear requirements is a good advantage for the project, of course. I’m glad that it’s clear whom it’s possible to ask about results if necessary.
First the short list of the items which can be interesting to be obtained is made, then the managers of the project together with advisors choose a particular real estate item. The choice is always made basing on  correspondence to the key parameters.
I’d also like to learn about key parameters, but later. What happens after that?
After that the team of the project effects a deal or enters the auction to obtain the item that’s chosen. In this case there’s a lot of related work – estimation of law, financial, technical and other aspects. Laborious and long process.
Will investors (simple people who has invested in the project) somehow take part in votes?

The community will be consulted via polls. Crowdvilla will take the community input seriously to make its decision on property acquisitions.

How can this project can benefit us as investors? I cant see your point.

Crowdvilla CRV token holders can benefit from the buying CRV one and generating CROWD to stay at different properties globally perpetually.

Token holders can also trade CROWD when they are unable to stay. This provides huge freedom to token holders versus traditional means of room/hotel booking, renting, purchasing of properties.

And most importantly, token holders will be part of a true sharing movement for community properties.

A question for developers… Isnt Singapore location of the project at risk?  From the point of view of legal rules of the country?

The Crowdvilla project is legal in Singapore. Crowdvilla has consulted with legal counsels to ensure regulatory fit. You can find our legal counsels on our website.

Would it be possible to implement such a project as Crowdvilla without blockchain? What do creators think?

The decentralization concept and blockchain technology provides a very good framework that aligns well with Crowdvilla's goal of community true sharing. Therefore, although possible, it is unlikely to implement Crowdvilla without blockchain.

Will the role and functions of tokens change after the ICO?
There’re several points in the WP dedicated to this. There will be such activities carried out, so these aspects and investors’ requirements can be changed in the course of time.

No. The role and functions of the CRV and CROWD tokens will not changed after the ICO.

Total ownership of real estate ?! Houses where you can relax? I saw different projects on the blockchain, but I could not even imagine it. How is it planned to implement it? Who will administer all this and manage the actions of the community?

Page 9 of the  whitepaper explains the Crowdvilla model.

Crowdvilla is a non-profit entity which will ensure customer service, room services like cleaning, maintenance, booking platform, and other matters relating to the functioning of Crowdvilla properties.

Have travel agencies already offered Crowdvilla to cooperate? They should invest a lot of money in the project, as it seems to me.

Yes, Crowdvilla has received a few interests and partnership offers. The focus of Crowdvilla is currently on its community development, the initial token sale and property acquisitions.

When will we see the beta-version of the platform? As for me, it’s a signal to invest.

The beta-platform aims to launch in 2019.
crowdvilla

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 11:37:36 AM

For me, the reservation system remains unclear. If they are used by almost all participants, they can be constantly busy. In addition, they need to be maintained, repaired, "refreshed", etc.. Is it even possible to implement?
For this purpose, they developed objects booking system – a special unit in the platform. It is introduced into the system fully operational from the very beginning, as it is provided as a basis from the technical sponsor of the project – Reidao.
It's good that the system has already been tested. How will it work in Crowdvilla?
It is implemented through online booking and optimization of all processes, as well as sequences of orders and pricing on them. With these dynamic indicators, you can adjust the entire booking process.
How will all the information be recorded?
Through this system as well. All financial and operational data will be registered, recorded and analyzed through this system for managers and investors. The presence of such a system as a base greatly facilitates the development and implementation of Crowadvilla.

That is, the system will be at least a small part decentralized? Because we are just trying to change and make through smartcontracts and blocking, and then it turns out not quite right ... Or am I not understanding something?

Yes, the booking platform and the operational features like room management system are centralized for ease of development and faster speed of transactions.

Only approved investors will get the dividends or anyone who holds the token on their private wallets?

Token holders who have submitted KYC and locked the tokens will be allowed to received CROWD. CROWD is not a dividend. CROWD is a unit which allows for booking of stays at Crowdvilla properties.

Will it be possible to do anything on the platform for fiat currency? Or everything is done only with tokens of the project?

Fiat can be used to exchange for CROWD which can also be used to book for stays. Both processes can be easily done on the Crowdvilla booking platform in a single booking page.

Is it possible to estimate the percentage of Reidao contribution? I mean, how much will Crowdvilla depend on them?

REIDAO provides the technology platform for Crowdvilla for 20% of initial token sale and 5% of future token sales. Crowdvilla is a Non-Profit Organization which will choose the best

Are developers going to give an example of using crowdvilla’s resources in the right way in the near future? So everyone may see an example of how to do it.

Yes, definitely. Crowdvilla will transparently allocate resources for each partner.

Will there be an additional issue of tokens after the ICO?

They don’t plan to do that so far. I think that it won’t be necessary.

As Crowdvilla does not follow the traditional ICO methodology. There will be additional token issuance after ICO. This additional token sales are used to raise additional resources to expand Crowdvilla's portfolio of properties for the community usage. If Crowdvilla does not run future token sales, the number of properties will always be fixed.

What do you need to do to participate in the ICO?
Start with https://sale.crowdvilla.io. The procedure takes very little time.

The token sale will be open to the public at a later date.

In addition to tourism, can the project have synergies with other industries? I would like to understand the scope of possibilities.

Yes definitely. Feel free to discuss this in our telegram group.

I work in the tourism field. The project is interesting, I think it can be very interesting to a large number of people who go on holiday to any place on the Earth. But I strongly doubt that through Crowdvilla it will be possible to organize convenient queuing and hotel-using systems, that will be similar to traditional schemes. How will it work?

Crowdvilla properties are mainly for the usage of its token holders. Special tourism groups can be arranged by working with our operational managers upon the completion of the booking platform. It should work the same way as booking in advance for large groups with hotels.

How well will investors, who have invested in the project, be protected?

Crowdvilla CRV token holders are protected by the underlying asset of the property value. They are also protected as only CROWD can be used to book stays at Crowdvilla properties. Locking CRV tokens are the only means of generating CROWD. Fiat users will use the booking platform to exchange for CROWD to book stays. This ecosystem provides an economy which benefits CRV token holders.

Will specialists of the company look only for ready objects? Or does the project also plan to participate in construction?

Crowdvilla's propety asset managers will not only look for ready properties but can also participate in construction. The team will consider the market profitability and community's requirements.

Will this form of real estate ownership be legalized at the usual legal level?

Crowdvilla as a non-profit organization will be owner of the real estate.

How do I get CRP tokens?

You can acquire CROWD by participating in our public token sale. Bonus CROWD will be given out along with the CRV. CROWD will be generated via the smart contract by locking your CRV tokens for a period of time. CROWD can also be purchased from public exchanges or traded for bookings on our property booking site.

What is the difference between the CRV and CRP tokens?

Each CRV Token represents a share of time-value of use of all properties in the portfolio. CRV Token holders will receive CROWD (Crowd Points) on an ongoing basis, proportional to number of CRV Tokens held and length of holding period. These CROWD can be used at any time to book for actual stays in any of Crowdvilla hotels and holiday properties.

I have recently seen news, that project hire new consultants. What will they be responsible for?

Advisors of Crowdvilla will have the role stated on our website. Feel free to connect with us on telegram if you are still unsure.

Did the developers have a chance to go on vacation, using a similar service? Maybe they have used competitor’s offers?

Yes. All members of the Crowdvilla team are avid travelers and enjoy staying at properties around the world.

Is there a final number of objects, that Crowdvilla plans to possess? How can it be defined?

There is no final number of properties that Crowdvilla plans to achieve. Crowdvilla will expand its portfolio as much as it makes sense to; for the benefit of its token holders and community.
pakunhe

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:01:12 AM

Hi guys! Does anybody know do they have soft cap and hard cap for ICO?
crowdvillacommunity

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:28:47 AM

Best ico

Thank you Smiley

hi

i started to airdrop..  Smiley

thank you for participating and welcome onboard.

We have 3 stretch goals with the 1st one at 50,000 ETH followed by 125,000 ETH and the last goal ending at 250,000 ETH

Hello, guys, I'm happy to be a part of this awesome project!

Thank you and welcome aboard

Yeah,  I supposed this is gonna be a successful project,  kudos to the developers

Thank you
Warfare

Activity: 1028
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 09:47:11 PM

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
crowdvilla

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 05:17:01 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2018, 06:17:37 AM by crowdvilla

After open discussions and feedback from crypto advisors and the community, Crowdvilla has decided to simplify its token sale goal and bonus structure.

Please check out our updated whitepaper here: https://crowdvilla.io/whitepaper.pdf

Crowdvilla will look towards establishing its focus in key markets.

Let us achieve true sharing holiday homes together!
lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:33:41 PM

After open discussions and feedback from crypto advisors and the community, Crowdvilla has decided to simplify its token sale goal and bonus structure.

Please check out our updated whitepaper here: https://crowdvilla.io/whitepaper.pdf

Why did change the plans and the countries you'll focus? Didn't you get enough interest from the investors?

crowdvilla

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 10:09:57 AM

Why did change the plans and the countries you'll focus? Didn't you get enough interest from the investors?

We have simplified the structure and token sale goal to ensure that the amount raised can be better focused to create good quality in a smaller number of areas. This is to reduce additional operational expenses to ensure quality across multiple regions/continents. With this change towards a lesser spread, it should allow Crowdvilla to get its operational team and properties ready at a shorter time to serve its community.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: