Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:32:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Spotify Premium and FREE Accounts [Spotify Invites]  (Read 2366 times)
rizzn (OP)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 07:11:22 AM
Last edit: August 08, 2011, 05:40:49 PM by rizzn

Edit: I just received 10 Spotify invites. If you want to try Spotify for free, I'll make them available for .5 BTC. PM me to receive your invite and for payment information. If you already have Spotfiy, then enjoy the new Tron Legacy: Reconfigured (http://open.spotify.com/album/4LTuhh4qpSn8uUrjhiWTj3).

Spotify just debuted in the US. Its almost impossible to get invites to the free service right now, but as a registered user of the service, I can purchase gift subscriptions to premium services that will allow you to create an account and listen ad free (http://www.spotify.com/us/help/faq/e-cards/).

If you'd like a premium account and you live in either  Finland, France, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom or United States, let me know.

If you live in another country, you're free to buy an account, but I make no guarantees as to it working for you. I know from experience there are ways around their country blocking (VPN, paying in one of those currencies via PayPal), but do so at your own risk, and know I don't tech support the product (and Spotify probably won't give you much help either, for legal reasons).

My Spotify account has turned into a USD account (was previously a EUR account), so prices are anchored in USD.

Here are the rates for accounts:

1 month : $9.99 USD
3 months : $29.97 USD
6 months : $59.94 USD
12 months : $119.88 USD

I'll accept the BTC equivalent to these prices + 5% (to cover my Paypal to Spotify fees) based on the 24 hr bitcoincharts weighted average. I'll need your email address, plan you want. I'll send you a payment address via PM.

In general, Spotify rocks, and if you do end up getting a subscription, be sure to check out some of my mixes I created on the service http://rizzn.com/?s=spotify)
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rob P.

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2011, 03:28:29 PM

Anyone can PURCHASE a membership to Spotify (Premium or Unlimited).  The only thing that is hard to get is the free invite-only service.

See here:  https://www.spotify.com/us/get-spotify/go/premium/#1

--

If you like what I've written here, consider tipping the messenger:
1GZu4CtHa6ai8iWoWiVFxV5VVoNte4SkoG

If you don't like what I've written, send me a Tip and I'll stop talking.
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 03:41:42 PM

But not anyone can pay for it in bitcoins.

I find this to be a good idea, but maybe it should be clearer in the title that this is a giftcard buying service..? Smiley

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
Rob P.

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2011, 04:20:38 PM

Yep, and in the first sentence where you imply it's hard to sign up for this service because it is invite-only, which isn't true (for Premium accounts).

Spotify just debuted in the US. Its almost impossible to get invites right now, but as a registered user of the service, I can purchase gift subscriptions to premium services

--

If you like what I've written here, consider tipping the messenger:
1GZu4CtHa6ai8iWoWiVFxV5VVoNte4SkoG

If you don't like what I've written, send me a Tip and I'll stop talking.
rizzn (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 05:15:07 PM

Yep, and in the first sentence where you imply it's hard to sign up for this service because it is invite-only, which isn't true (for Premium accounts).

Spotify just debuted in the US. Its almost impossible to get invites right now, but as a registered user of the service, I can purchase gift subscriptions to premium services

Sorry about the misleading sentence. I checked the site on the yesterday (without logging into my account) and didn't see the "continue to site" button, and thought they were just serving up splash pages to US users.

Modified the lead sentence to be more clear. Thanks for pointing it out.
drawoc

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Firstbits: 175wn

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 06:39:50 PM

I hate to break it to you, there's also grooveshark (if you're in the US), where you don't even need an account to stream music.

Donate: 175WNXmJ1WVhFgVGKUqEhYtAQGRYAvqPA
rizzn (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 08:52:41 PM

I hate to break it to you, there's also grooveshark (if you're in the US), where you don't even need an account to stream music.

Yes, genius. There's also a couple hundred other music services out there. I like Spotify and many others do, too. This offer is for them.
rizzn (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2011, 05:40:30 PM

Bumping for the new free-invite option.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: