Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:53:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to reconcile with a girl?  (Read 498 times)
agimat

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:37:12 PM

To reconcile with a girl, simply asked her forgiveness and explain to her the reason why you committed said mistakes, and promise to her that you will never do the same mistakes again and show to her that you are true to your promise. But then if the girl was not convinced to your apologies then that's the time to leave, anyway if the girl still loves you, she will call you to comeback.  Cool
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wRexz

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 02:38:28 PM

Actually is not too hard reconcile with a girl, first we must known what she like, is that something like jewelry or any kind or maybe puppies, find out what she like how she like that thing, the best moment is give her surprise on her birthday, having a dinner in a romantic places, go out together in some places she never goes and wishper her that she was wonderful that night (say it in slowly) I believe she will fell in your arm. In the car play a romantic song's or any song she like it. I bet she will forgive you at that moment, but tommorrow we do not know, because girl is hard to guess suddenly can change the moods, wihtout any notice or any mistake we have done to her.
nicpaig

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:08:36 PM

To reconcile with a girl for me as i experience, you must have to settle all the problems with her, make true all your promises to her, give her a gift, kiss and hugs a lots of them, take her to watch movies, event and etc..
dumachi88

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:12:34 PM

Be a man dont suck it up to a girl, apologize if it isn't enough then move on
greenchy

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:16:34 PM

I've tried a lot of ways but it's not like that
Tell me how to do it better or more correctly?
How to surprise a girl?
Once I gave the girl a parachute jump. It was a big surprise for her! But for such a gift you should know the girl very well. You should start with flowers and chocolate, on a typical day, when she will not wait!

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
Paul23

Activity: 117

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:00:44 PM

in the matter of love reconcile is very important to its person .because is the deep foundation to build strong relationship,but sometime it will depend upon on situatuion being reconcile, here in some tips how to reconcile with the girl would be tried, stop lying to yourself ,be bold and make a move ,exposed your guts ,get vocal and keep an understanding ear, make a deal ,set your limits,and last follow through ...,reconcillation is a desion that your take in your heart,
TommyAMD

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:38:20 PM

Make your girlfriend a romantic surprise. Girls always like romance. Perhaps you will find way to her heart.
bagsladderg

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:05:40 PM

I don't think we can ever make a girl happy. they are si demanding yea but breaking a bed or two per week can satisfy her, LOL
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:38:33 PM

How to surprise a girl?
It depends with how things ended with the girl in the first place if you ended things with her crying it means you really hurt her really bad and it isn’t every girl you should try to reconcile with, most of them are better gone from our lives.
safeend6

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:50:22 PM

Nowadays if you have money, you have lines of girls and a bunch of notes or bouquet of btcs can reconcile a girl
bugdirty8

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:50:51 PM

A girl doesn't require expensive gifts but just need time. to surprise her you can give little presents like a lip kiss or a rose all of
PanicAtTheFork

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:52:59 PM

Just be honest, if you are a good guy and she really can feel you are truly sorry then she will forgive you. When a girl doesn't trust a man any act can be seen as another lie therefore can give you even more issues. Now if you are not 100% sure you want to be honest and want to open yourself AKA lets reconcile to fuck then you are screwed.
NextWorldChamp

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:57:55 PM

Take her out, show her you care and you love her, small details are what matters.
tephrafrizzy4

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:57:04 PM

A girl needs a long tight hug, random kisses on neck and shoulder and a warm love that's all.
Kaliya

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:20:23 AM

The are various ways or mechanism to reconcile with a girl and it depending on the familiarity or the relationship with the girls. Is it the girl friend reconciliation,is it on the suger mummy, fiancee reconciliatory or base on the married wife. And from wife perspective, the religion aspect must be considering,especially by invitation of religion leader some women prefer that. While some their friends, parents or well wishers must be on ground for the reconciliation. While, some men buying expensive gift or taking her to the talk of the town relaxation junction to caught the fun for the reconciliation. Still under marriage, is she a divorcee,then you treated her the way her ex used to make her happy.
WorldBiz project

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:41:11 AM

Come on, it’s not the place to ask it if you don’t want to her trivial “be gentle, be honest, be generous “ Kiss
betchay22

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:00:08 AM

How to surprise a girl?

I think it depends on the weight of your sin. If it is because of third party,  goodluck. But if itnis due to small things and misunderstandings,  you can easily pacify her. Just admit that you are wrong. Be sincere. Prove to her that you are worth her trust. Bring some flowers. In our country,  the best option is to serenade a woman. If you are a good singer and musician,  you can do it alone. If not,  hire someone who can do it for you. Woman are naturally soft hearted. They will accept your apology because they truly love you. Just do you part.

GLOBEX SCI   [ $250 Billion Scientific Knowledge Available to EVERYONE ]
     JOIN PRE-ICO   ────  February 7th  ─────
intel86

Activity: 95

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:08:00 AM

first do not forget to apologize for the mistake we make, the second take him the road, the third give him a small gift he usually really likes the smell of surprise. Smiley
Bonskimo

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:46:19 AM

How to reconcile with a girl.. no need to speak and talk about it.. just show it thru your action. And that's it.
forayer

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:08:43 AM

As you work to build your friendship, do whatever you can to show your girlfriend that you've changed and would make a better, more loving and mature partner. You can do that by being there for her when she needs you. If you can be a selfless friend to her, she'll begin to feel drawn to you again, the way she used to. Although reconciliation may take time, it's worth it in the end if you consider you get to have a long and happy life with the woman you truly love.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: