Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:51:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to reconcile with a girl?  (Read 504 times)
ZloyBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:50:25 PM

I've tried a lot of ways but it's not like that
Tell me how to do it better or more correctly?
How to surprise a girl?
BTCedgar

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:47:18 PM

If you can't understand a girl then try to understand her feeling. Be more sensitive of your action.
Tozi

Activity: 122
Merit: 3

sunxcoin.com - crypto/Fiat exchange ecosystem

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:02:34 AM

It's not the same with all the girls, also, it's not easy with all the girls.Every girl is special in her own way.With women always need to slowly.Every woman if she loves a man, she will reconcile with him again.Because women express emotions more than men, which is bad for them.Women can forgive everyone, but hardly forgive the fraud.But there are women who can overcome fraud, it all depends on the person.I repeat it again, with women, it should be slow and with a feeling.

X ──  A SMART BLOCKCHAIN EXCHANGE PLATFORM  ── X
Join SUNX (XNS) ICO: https://sunxcoin.com/
illymoka

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:36:08 PM

If you could not reconcile with the girl right after the quarrel and parted with it, then this does not mean that your relationship has come to an end. The fact is that you can always return your ex-girlfriend, if you really want to. And if you want this, then invite the lady for a walk, as an old friend. During this walk you should arrange for her an unforgettable day, for example, having organized dinner on the river bank. Thanks to this you can awaken the girl's feelings. It is not necessary after this meeting to tell her that you want to return it. You can do this after another such date.
bioessential

Activity: 64

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:24:25 PM

How to surprise a girl?

you must be careful to the feeling of the girl, for me you can try inviting them to a place who can relax there mind... like walking to a beach, or you can make an outing together there family. sometimes u need to understand what is most valuable to the girl,so that you can make them happy..
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:30:50 PM

How to surprise a girl?

I'm confuse. The subject says how to reconcile with a girl, but your message is how to surprise one. So let's start with reconciling with a girl. Talking it out is great. Voice out your side, and hear and understand her side. After that if you guys are still angry with each other give each other space. Always think about this, is winning an argument more important that your relationship with her. Next, the surprise part is easy. Start with being consistent at something, then after sometime break it.

Labajah

Activity: 130

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:28:22 AM

How to surprise a girl?

I can suggest you guys if you have a quarel with your love ones the girl i mean. You have to asked him an apology or say it I am sorry for what i have done. You have to explain your fault that you've done. And surprise the girl give a bunch of flowers. So that the girl will calm  and give respond to your apology.
little tornado

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:42:41 AM

Just simply do not let her go when she is mad. Even though she ignores you, rolls eye at you and yells at you "Get lost!"-- just stay. Because the moment she whispers she is okay, that is absolutely a lie. The truth is she is just acting tough in front of you but she is breaking inside.... she is not really okay. So please choose to stay. Stay even though you are not talking, even she is not facing you. In that way she will feel secured and know that she has someone to lean on, someone who is there even though the whole world left here. After some moments, she will start to speak and express her side and sooner- both of you will be reconciled.
s.mahmood

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 02:58:56 AM

Every girl has a shoft mind for which they are very attractive to us.If any quarel with girl friend do not think that your relation has gone  to end, try to speak with her,go out for a walk with her in a sea beach, try to understand what she want,respect her fellings.I m sure you will over come.
JCSHALOM

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:03:40 AM

to reconcile with a girl we should first understand the reason why they are in that mood,then make them feel that you will do everything just for them to feel better.
CucuH4rlan

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:35:32 AM

For a man a girl's mind is sometimes difficult to understand. But do not easily despair, because they all remain human. Learn to communicate smoothly. Make a fun atmosphere, for example by bringing the girl to a place with beautiful scenery. I think if their hearts have been calm. Then the path to the conversation will open.
Palmholder

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:40:25 AM

How to surprise a girl?
   You probably just lose your time with her. If you have tried a lot of ways then she may clearly see you want her, if she rejectes you then she does not need/respect you.
   If good relationships between people is possible then it should be clearly seen for everyone, it is not so complicated. Surprise and love only girl who appreciates you

KampungMonyet

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:51:41 AM

I find out how he likes things to make him happy then I love surprises by bringing flowers and dolls to the girl. Remember do not be rude to women. have you ever hurt a woman?
bernashka

Activity: 298
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:37:39 AM

If you can not reconcile with the girl right after the quarrel, this does not mean that the relationship is over. Sometimes the end is the beginning of a new happy period. No need to hurry. Variants with an unrestrained attempt to return the past in one day will not work.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1268

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 06:10:40 AM

How to surprise a girl?

There are times that if you did something wrong it won't be easy for your girl to reconcile with you. Maybe a little bit of time and space would help so that she can calm her senses and not push you away. When you reconcile with a girl, make sure that you are sincere and that you are true to your word and mean what you say.

In surprising a girl, it depends on her personality, since some girls would want it to be simple, some extravagant or maybe think of other gestures if you're asking for reconciliation.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
mylifeisorandom

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:22:59 AM

A girls likes to be persuaded and be given attention so give that to her. She wants your time and the assurance that you are hers and she is yours. But if that anything doesn't work to reconcile with her, maybe it's her choice that matters now. If she decides to move on, then it's settled. A person will be persuaded if they want to.
zngit

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:50:23 AM

I'm confused if you will surprise the girl and you both will win each other side by side. Winning the day with happiness and completeness
Or
You will be the one who will surprise by the girl by telling you why you still wants me I have new boyfriend and I don't like you anymore.

Much better you give some space and strengthen yourself before you do what you want to do and think twice.
bennysax

Activity: 190

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:53:07 AM

How to surprise a girl?

If you must reconcile with a girl, you must acknowledge that you have offended her, apologize for your wrong doing and ensure it never repeat itself. You really don't need to buy her a gift just because you want to reconcile with her because it is possible to buy her a gift to show that you feel remorse for your wrong doings but you still repeat same mistake. The most important thing is sincerity of purpose and trust else it won't work. Integrity plays a major role here. Learn to keep to your words after making promises not to hurt her.
nancy

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:06:06 PM

I think most women (if not all) can't forgive being neglected or forgotten in some way. Make sure you are most careful, loving and attentive to her.
Anyway, it depends on why you fell out
Herdawnia

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:49:43 PM

How to surprise a girl, first you have to built a Plan a skeleton of what and how you want her to surprise,nec is to have Back up plan. When I say Back up plan it means you have to have a plan branch in sub plan that is rooted on your main plan. Because you'll never know when will her Incredible instinct of surprise might attack.

In short, plan a surprise that is ciontrary to your plan cause you know girls want the oposite almost all of the time

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: