Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:08:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 5 coins to invest?  (Read 1150 times)
koldir

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:38:45 PM

I would need your suggestions about top 5 coins to invest this year and I have listed my choice I would request you all to share your feedback with a reason

XRP
XLM
ADA
Siacoin
Eth
I would invest in coins like Ethereum, NEO, Cordano, TRON and of course bitcoin. I think they will grow up in the near future.
SloggerSasha

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:59:19 PM

I would advise to take a fancy to the project Pavocoin. This project is a solutions that help farmers better manage their labor, inventory and electricity costs.
SloggerSasha1

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:03:17 PM

I invest only in well-studied projects, one of them is Yumerium, YUM integrates marketing tools such as referral bonuses or bounty campaigns to attract and engage users.
minttop

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:04:45 PM

As for me the best coins are

1. Ethereum
2. TRX
3. Ripple
4. Litecoin
5. NEO

I belive in next level of their price
Really hope for them
Also looking for other tokens as ZCash, ZCoin, Cordano, Monero and so on

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Henrobakkara

Activity: 1512
Merit: 115

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:07:06 PM

right now i thing there's a good choice to believe on major coins but u can try to join on ico.
i thing u must invest on
btc- save for trading
eth- for join ico
aion- their technology, that's good
poly- for security
and Eos. that's all
Coinredd

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:04:14 PM

Bitcoin has come to stay and remain the top so far If you must invest in other coin other than bitcoin then   Litecoin   Bitcoin cash  Ethereum and maybe any other coin of your choice
MyIdeas

Activity: 734
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:46:03 PM

I would need your suggestions about top 5 coins to invest this year and I have listed my choice I would request you all to share your feedback with a reason

XRP
XLM
ADA
Siacoin
Eth
That is a good collection but only for the four of the coins while I am not in the favor of siacoin as I am not seeing any development which will boost the price like other coins which can make a person rich sooner. Instead of that coin why not is it good to add XVG coin as it will have a better future because of the mass adoption for which the development team is busy.
MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:40:39 PM

Just do what you have posted on your main thread.
Invest in the top five altcoins of the entire market, neo, ethereum, ada, bcash and bitcoin.
You will earn a lot of money as soon as this bearish trend is over.

Hello
moshk555

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:37:51 PM

The top five coins to invest in the market are litecoin, tron cappasity reddcoin and iota these coins are all relevant in this market right now and it's possible that all of these coins 10x by the end of six months of 2018
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:36:31 PM

In my opinion, the top 5 coins worth investing in now are Bitcoin, Ethereum, Stellar, Tether and Monero. These are the top altcoin in the market, they have good growth potential. My favorite is Monero. Monero has advanced technology, every transaction with Monero is completely anonymous. In the future if the government controls the crypto market, I believe Monero will grow strongly.
Aion2n

Activity: 700
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:42:00 PM

1. Bitcoin is the number one coin. At the present day, no single coin can be compared in its importance with bitcoin.
2. Bitcoin cash. The coin is popular primarily because it is a fork of bitcoin, which is supported by rich and influential people, so its price will definitely grow.
3. Ether is the most promising altcoin for today. This platform has no worthy competitors, and this means that the coin will also be in demand.
4. Litecoin is the heir of bitcoins. This is a good coin, which should grow as soon as bitcoin re-emerges in price.
5. Monero is a  private coin. Perhaps once the relationship to private coins will be tightened, but today private coins are popular.
pukul rata

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:52:51 PM

from some of the altcoins that you mentioned, I prefer eth compared to the others, because it cannot be denied, if until now eth is indeed the best altcoin that has ever existed and even many rumors are circulating if eth is the only altcoin that can replace btc in the future, whether it will happen or not. but if seen from the development of eth it is true if eth had experienced very difficult times when hacked by hackers, but even now the technology that eth has been used by new altcoins is used in the sense of collaborating with eth to form a new altcoin.
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:02:32 PM

In my opinion, the top 5 altcoin we should invest now is Ethereum, EOS, Stellar, Cardano and Monero. These are altcoin with high growth potential and promises to bring a lot of profit to long-term investors. My favorite is Cardano and Monero. Cardano has high scalability, it surpasses many bugs on Ethereum and Bitcoin. Monero brings privacy to the user, every transaction with Monero is completely anonymous. I believe in the future Monero will become more popular and have higher prices.

Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:03:42 PM

In this bear market, there are plenty of coins that are good buy. My top 5 coins are BTC, ETH, XMR, OMG and Neo.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

ekowkow

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

JUST HODL !

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:23:41 PM

Of the 5 choices above, only Ethereum I invested, 4 of them I did not understand about the development and predictions of the future. But for now I have sold my ethereum because some time ago ethereum experienced a downturn, but I will continue to invest in ethereum.
Abeleez

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:28:57 PM

XRP
XLM
ADA
Siacoin
Eth
Issues like this demand that you do your own research to arrive at a rational decision that suites you best. Notwithstanding one Will give you a personal take. In talking about the five coins to invest, I would love to go for the following:
NEO
Ripple
Eos
Ethereum
ADA
byzodiac

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:30:04 PM

For me first project is stellar for doing investment, and second one can be ethereum or neo, everything is cheap now so you have a lot of opportunies for doing investment, you can choose few of them from top100.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:16:23 PM

Zeex might not foster enthusiasm but has a solid business plan, no competition, is listed on bancor, has a mother company ZEEK with reputation and experience what more one can expect from an ICO

You can devide coins into few parts and choose the best coins from those categories. 1. Coins that are above $300, 2. Coins that are above $50 to $300 and 3. Coins below $50. Get into coinmarketcap.com. Each coin's details would be listed in. I would suggest you to invest in;

BTC
ETH
LTC
NEO
NEM
Waves
Salt and
Best ICO tokens.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
IvanMoura

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:18:39 PM

Zeex might not foster enthusiasm but has a solid business plan, no competition, is listed on bancor, has a mother company ZEEK with reputation and experience what more one can expect from an ICO

You can devide coins into few parts and choose the best coins from those categories. 1. Coins that are above $300, 2. Coins that are above $50 to $300 and 3. Coins below $50. Get into coinmarketcap.com. Each coin's details would be listed in. I would suggest you to invest in;

BTC
ETH
LTC
NEO
NEM
Waves
Salt and
Best ICO tokens.
Today I look in the direction of small coins that can be purchased during and ICO. For example: the same OPP Open Wi-Fi, this coin can bring significant gains over 2-3 months.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:04:37 PM

XRP
XLM
ADA
Siacoin
Eth
Just pick the top 5 coins, you cannot go wrong by just picking the best coins in the market, I know that those coins are not going to give as much profits as some other coins but at the same time the risk of holding those coins for the long term is very low and since I prefer to make profits without having to look at the market all day, that is the best option for someone like me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: