Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:13:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest In Me, Create A Partnership And Earn Together  (Read 162 times)
LilBitsOcoin (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 08:42:58 PM

Good Morning, My Name is Kiel Nicholson and un-like most posts in this forum, I hope this one strikes you as unique as that is what i aim to be in my chosen niche. I'm sure you have all heard of faucet's  before and as you know they are basically a dime a dozen except for the odd few that are actually enjoyable and you can spend a relative amount of time on before moving on to the next.
Well by combining several exceptional WordPress plugins together and a sheer passion for creating the worlds best  crypto related website, in my opinion I believe I will have done just that. i have a landing page for it as it stands at contest.faucetastic.fun, reeling coiners and creative's in with a promo to design my favicon and logo, while they work on that im behind the scenes putting together my masterpiece.

I call it, "Faucetastic" or as my domain would have it https://Faucetastic.fun (which is under construction in the background)  I've taken a rewards system  and implemented a vast variety of games along with a system to on site Level up and gain higher ranks, rewards and titles, the "tokens " players earn will be able to be spent on-site an a large selection of digital to physical items. i my self will be supplying a  ton of the DL content. and  a partner who through an N.D.A i can not say until we have more concrete contracts written up will supply physical items for purchase with these tokens.  we, intern would gain revenue through commissions. along with a massive arcade  with displayed ad's for more earnings everyday.

Now i could go on and on about all my implementations on keeping a user on site and most of all WANTING to come back but allow me to get to the part where you come in Smiley
A large roll in my community site, If not the main attraction is going to be a gambling area. And I dont know if youve ever searched for a script for one of these, but uniquely made and beautiful CSS sites are hard to come by, especially with out proper funding. I have a mesely Satoshi Dice script but its not enough to truly be something different. See what i'm after is not so much a loan, but a partner who wants to make long term solutions and invest in a small company such as my self, Granted I'm open to a solution either way this goes but I'd rather extend an opportunity opposed to just "ask for funding"

What I seek is a mere .045 ($450) for the script at  https://overfeat.com/p-bitcoin-gambling-script  and a proper subscription to  http://www.captainup.com  to achieve this, to have a one of a kind, intergradable Faucet and gambling site with hopefully 4+  games. I will stay Completely transparent with you while we grow an ever prosperous relationship together, by having access to my domain, all my contact info, and reports submitted weekly I can only hope to form trust and for you to see this is a dream and goal for me, not just some A** hole looking to score a buck.

Should you be interested in my proposal or would simply like to chat more and explore our options, I can be reached at kielnicholsonn@gmail.com or Faucetmaster@faucetastic.fun

-Thank you for your time

--Kiel

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Taras
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1053

Please do not PM me loan requests!

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 08:53:03 PM

To get a loan here, you will need to have collateral. Altcoins are generally the best collateral for borrowing from forum users.

I'm not sure that I understand how this faucet is supposed to work. I clicked the nav button with the word "faucet" on it, and it's asking me to pay 10 lumens to see the page. It's a faucet, isn't it supposed to give the user a tiny amount of money, and not the other way around? Huh

In addition to collateral you may want to try to make the site a bit less confusing if you want to attract investors.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: