Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 08:08:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: High Performance Blockchain (HPB) - Undervalued giant!  (Read 595 times)
allmeat27 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 28

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:51:00 PM

Copying this from a Reddit post, but it is SUCH a good time to get in on this coin right now.

HPB - High Performance Blockchain

Buzzwordy name? Yes. Why? It comes from the Chinese words Xin Lian. Xin meaning heart or core, and Lian means to link or connect.

It is compared to EOS, as EOS is a high powered blockchain using parallel processing, but the major difference is they will be using accelerating hardware chips as well.

What Do They Do?

This is truly one of the most innovative projects in crypto world. They are going to be the world's first company to combine software with accelerated hardware to significantly improve ease of use and speed of data transfer and access. They will be able to do 1,000,000+ transactions per second. The software will be open source.

Who Is Their Market?

Their market is the massive companies and industry that uses large amounts of data. Their white paper mentions Baidu, Alibaba, Tencent. In case you don't know, these are absolutely massive Chinese companies. Baidu is their Google. It's the fourth most visited site in the world after Google, Youtube and Facebook.

Other target markets include the IOT, financial industry (see UnionPay in partnerships), medical industry, governments and supply chains. Absolutely huge, multibillion dollar industries with enormous amounts of data being transferred every second all over the country and world. The goal is to make it easier to use and speed up the data transfer and transactions.

The Team

The founder is Wang Xiao Ming. He's been an early blockchain innovator in China for years and has written three books on blockchain technology and spoken at multiple crypto/blockchain events. He's been connected with NEO since day one. The rest of the team has been assembled from Huawei, Intel and other major Chinese companies.

Advisors include the executive president of UnionPay(more on them later), a noble prize winning physicist, and the president of the very successful Dongfang Fuhua Fund.

Investors include NEO (this alone should get you interested), TimeStamp Capital (Major Chinese investment), Lei Zhen (founder of OKcoin), and more.

Partnerships

This is the exciting part. First, they are partnered and work closely with NEO. The last coin I found out that was partnered with and working with NEO was Loopring. I bought Loopring at $0.035. Loopring hit $2.60 yesterday, that's a 74x increase in price (full disclosure I sold my Loopring at 30 cents). It will be the first blockchain in the industry to support NeoVM (NEO Virtual Machine).

Second major partnership is UnionPay. Most of us in North America aren't familiar with the name but they are massive. They do 80% of all Chinese transaction data, which equals out to a turnover of $12.5 TRILLION(!) per year. To help visualize that, they are bigger than Visa and Mastercard combined. Imagine hearing a coin is working with those two companies directly. This is one of the biggest partnerships ever in cryptocurrency.

They also have more high value partnerships that have no been announced yet. After partnering with UnionPay, they will have no issues making further partnerships, that's how big UnionPay is.

What Else?

This is the chance to get in early, they are a Chinese company with no marketing and literally unknown right now. This is similar to Tron and Vechain which I got into. Whether you hate Tron or not, I got in at $0.002 because of the team and success of the team. It took Tron a while to take off because their success was from out East, and didn't translate to North America. Same as Vechain. Vechain has MASSIVE partnerships out East that were looked past because they are from the East, just recently Vechain's success is getting world wide notice.

Here they are at a Semiconductor conference where they spoke at and set up a booth:

Upcoming News

Q1 - HPB Testnet Launch!
Q2 - HPB Mainnet Launch!

Where To Buy

It currently is offered on Kucoin and Bibox

Price Predictions and Market Cap

Only 133 Mil MCap right now. I don't think $1B market cap is much of a stretch in the very near future. I think this can really blow up. That would put the price around $27 and around #40 in terms of cap. I really don't think that's reaching too much. Again, I try to be conservative, but with this tech, the mainnet in the not too far future, being tied to NEO, UnionPay and other announcements coming, $2B and $3B and a top 20 coin wouldn't be far fetched. This is assuming there is no major crash or dip that changes things.
BroganBloodstone

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:34:05 PM

Never heard of this one until now. Will certainly look into it.

Trouble is, there are so many projects these days and so little time to work out which is worth investing in.
allmeat27 (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:36:49 AM

That's why I already did the work for you!
Masziv

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:44:52 AM

Looks very promising for sure, will look into it!
allmeat27 (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:34:28 AM

Staying perfectly steady while BTC moons today. Really good side. If BTC goes sideways tomorrow like expected, this should have a great day.
aceptamosbitcoin

Activity: 981
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:50:17 AM

Credits.com /currently on ICO/ are claiming the same stuff like 1M+ transactions per second, extremely low fees and so on.

But they already have a working MVP. Not only paper promises.
Iggor

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:00:05 PM

Million transactions per second is good for starters. They could easily boost it up more.
They will need that if they want to replace VISA. The price is nice and big.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Lucacrebbe

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:06:14 PM

Million transactions per second is good for starters. They could easily boost it up more.
They will need that if they want to replace VISA. The price is nice and big.

bought  this .

Chek out  shield
allmeat27 (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:10:42 PM

Consolidated really well yesterday. Breakout incoming in the next day or two.
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:35:00 PM

I have not heard of it before but I will definetely look into it, there are lots of new coins and I don't want to miss any opportunity but also in the future there will be not as many winners.
remol

Merit: 103

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 11:04:51 PM

I love coins that are not overmarketed but have solid background, especially in terms of team and partnerships. I definitely have my eye on it. Let's see how HPB will do in the next weeks (let's hope market will recover!).

mountrock

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:20:03 AM

In my opinion even the existing altcoins are already too many. I am not saying new ones will not survive. I noticed that even top 100 coins on crypto market cap keep changing rapidly. For those who will buy new coins should do your own diligent before investing.
zikotiko1

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:30:27 PM

Thanks for this detailed insight. also heard about an under the radar gem which HPB is partnered with: Banyan, BBN. trading on bibox. what do you think about it?
gon

Activity: 460
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:14:04 PM

HPB is a real gem. I was surprised with the total price decline after the Kucoin competition, but this is giving us the opportunity for cheap buys!

I've managed to buy on under 30K satoshi and now I plan to wait at least few months for Mainnet/Q2.
CnB

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:59:04 AM

Invested in HPB a while ago, this project is really under the radar. Good price atm to buy some more  Grin
sedou

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:14:58 PM

Everybody keeps looking over it saying they will take a look later. With hardware acceleration I believe a lot in this project.
jackmuu

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:31:53 PM

High Performance Blockchain got featured as "Coin to Watch" this week by CoinCodex:

https://coincodex.com/article/1464/coins-to-watch-040218-040818/
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:58:58 PM

And finally on Kucoin. Time to stop procrastinating and get a bagful of this or two. Looks like it's have great prospects ahead of it
surikat85

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:29:13 PM

this one, tomocoin, MAN and cpc are my gems for this year.
zneww

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:20:44 PM

When will more information be released on the masternodes? probably once the main net launches?

I would like to know because a masternode with HPB would probably be extremely profitable! Grin
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: