Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:55:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any good bounty program on instagram??  (Read 662 times)
maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:50:52 PM

I think you'll have to spend really much time to find out a instagram bounty campaign in this forum Smiley. Instagram is not a good place to promote cryptocurrency and ICOs project so the number of instagram bounty campaign is really little. Almost bounty campaign only has Facebook and twitter bounty cause it's better place for cryptocurrency and ICOs than instagram.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Docbee

Activity: 822
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:52:17 PM

Not really few manger add it to their campaign the amount of token allocated for Instagram bounty are little and many participant are on it which makes the reward to be small.
topcigars (OP)

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:40:52 PM

Not really few manger add it to their campaign the amount of token allocated for Instagram bounty are little and many participant are on it which makes the reward to be small.

True, but icos spend a lot on instagram ads, you can see them everywhere on the feed.
Liquidhero

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:12:50 PM

I did not make programs in the bounty instagram and rarely meet them, I think most of the incentives are given for the channel programs with a large number of people and target users.

Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:09:48 PM

I've been doing small signature bounties, but lately i realized i could use my instagram that have a respectable amount of followers.

Would like to see if there is any good bounty on that.

I am able to see some bounty that has a instagram bounty you can search it on bounties ( altcoins) section , well one of those is diwtoken.com . This is the link of their bounty : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2682890.0    . Thanks me later  Grin
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:04:25 PM

I do not understand why op looking to get the less number of tokens. If he join in the signature campaign or facebook campaign you will get the more number of tokens than participants getting tokens from the Instagram.
I see that campaigning will not works better on Instagram still you can find the tokens on the bounties section for Instagram too.
Go to bounties section and find your choice.
Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:09:25 PM

I do not understand why op looking to get the less number of tokens. If he join in the signature campaign or facebook campaign you will get the more number of tokens than participants getting tokens from the Instagram.
I see that campaigning will not works better on Instagram still you can find the tokens on the bounties section for Instagram too.
in fact, I completely agree with you, because I believe that even a signature company can bring a lot more profits than participation in the Bounty program in a social network. But nevertheless. If it's about Instagram, then I do not know how it's possible to do anything.
topcigars (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:02:21 PM

in fact, I completely agree with you, because I believe that even a signature company can bring a lot more profits than participation in the Bounty program in a social network. But nevertheless. If it's about Instagram, then I do not know how it's possible to do anything.

Well in part is true, but for example my case is that i have a big instagram account, were i will probably get more rewars with just one post a week, that on twitter or facebook posting 7 times a week.   once i got paid 1000 dollar worth of tokens in a past campaign, in one week.
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:51:40 PM

Any type of bounty is welcome. Of course, as more profitable with a good rank on bitcointalk, it's the signing campaign. We have recently discovered that there is instagram bounty. I do not have an account on instagram, but I will. If your instagram account is a strong point, of course it is worth trying the instagram campaign. But first, look for a project that offers instagram bounty and check if it is a viable project or a SCAM with fictional members.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
hh4mmm

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:28:18 PM

I've been doing small signature bounties, but lately i realized i could use my instagram that have a respectable amount of followers.

not really i have never seen anthing like but i will go on research about that.. if any i will introduce it to threads
tool_462

Activity: 924
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:57:07 PM

I am able to see some bounty that has a instagram bounty you can search it on bounties ( altcoins) section , well one of those is diwtoken.com . This is the link of their bounty : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2682890.0    . Thanks me later  Grin

hmm, the reward for instagram is higher than for facebook, is not yet popular ... but soon will popularize

icoprofits

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:39:10 PM

i would like to say Instagram is different from all other marketing avenues we have in market Instagram have influencer marketing u need to have more activity in ur profile page so future ico bounty will be Instagram probably more dynamic way to reach audiences
darmawan_lasuara

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:33:54 AM

Instagram campaign, you can see it in Bobs Repair program and also CryproBnB. But it looks like it will be completed this March. But you can check it out.
darmawan_lasuara

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:38:07 AM

I am able to see some bounty that has a instagram bounty you can search it on bounties ( altcoins) section , well one of those is diwtoken.com . This is the link of their bounty : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2682890.0    . Thanks me later  Grin

hmm, the reward for instagram is higher than for facebook, is not yet popular ... but soon will popularize
Yes, it is true. The rewards we get are great because of the fewer instagram programs on facebook, although the allocation of instagram campaigns is not as big as the facebook campaign.
Ureung jameun

Activity: 412
Merit: 13

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:50:51 AM

there are some ICOs that social media users of Instagram can follow. can be found in Bounty Altcoin forum. the gifts promised for instagram users are also quite large compared to other social media. Please try.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
Mumei19

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:06:18 AM

I met but the roses gave us too little. I have no interest in intagram
Captainluffy24

Activity: 197

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:09:33 AM

I've been here for several months already and also looking for good campaigns. I've seen lots of twitter and Facebook campaign that is sometimes higher than signature campaigns but I've met an Instagram campaign. This is unfortunate but I suggest you start utilizing your Facebook and twitter.
Yudha2015

Activity: 414
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:13:57 PM

Some of ico project they have a bounty telegram. But the stakes not so many
 They will give you a reward for built some positive coment, active in comunication in the group and for stay until ico finish.

►           ►     enVoy        ▐ │     Sustainably Green Trust in Trade     │ ▌     ◄           ◄
►            ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK            ◄
[v]  Facebook     [v]  Twitter     [v]  Telegram     [v]  Medium     [v]  Linkedin     [v]  Reddit
topcigars (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:26:27 PM

Hope to see more and more everytime
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:07:58 PM

Well in part is true, but for example my case is that i have a big instagram account, were i will probably get more rewars with just one post a week, that on twitter or facebook posting 7 times a week.   once i got paid 1000 dollar worth of tokens in a past campaign, in one week.

Number of followers is needed like how you have account on twitter buddy. If you have enough facebook friend and those are legit means very much easily have the number of expected follower to get the more tokens in bounties.
I see recent days FB and Insta ad campaign has not been added at all. If comes in future only we can think that about it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: