Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:42:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HITBTC is scam  (Read 122 times)
gorky0 (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:43:08 PM

my bitcoin wallet address was ...but then while i was waiting for the btc to transfer the wallet address changed and i never received the 0.18 btc in my account.
When i checked on google about this problem I have seen that many people had same problem. I tried to submit request on hitbtc for a support but after i choose "i didnt recieve my deposit" it didnt allow me to go next page. Submit button disappear. I have sent an email to support@hitbtc.com  they never returned me. They stole my money and i cant do anything.  Embarrassed 
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:45:54 PM

Yes there have been many problems with them lately and their support take years before they answer. Sorry for exaggerating it but that is the truth.
You have to move on now. Go to another exchange instead of that.
The greed of Hitbtc will surely hit them back someday.
I hated their exchange ever since I saw that deposit fee they are trying to get from people.
That is way too unfair.
MiniMountain

Activity: 624
Merit: 101

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:47:33 PM

my bitcoin wallet address was ...but then while i was waiting for the btc to transfer the wallet address changed and i never received the 0.18 btc in my account.
When i checked on google about this problem I have seen that many people had same problem. I tried to submit request on hitbtc for a support but after i choose "i didnt recieve my deposit" it didnt allow me to go next page. Submit button disappear. I have sent an email to support@hitbtc.com  they never returned me. They stole my money and i cant do anything.  Embarrassed 

There are lots of problems in hitbtc but I don't why people still use this kind of exchange, anyway is this your first time sending BTC on that exchange? most of the hitbtc always make a maintenance so maybe when the time you send your BTC the maintenance was already running and that's the reason why your address was changed. if you have TXID then I think you can still contact the support of hitbtc but I think it will takes a weeks or months. good luck!

gorky0 (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:49:39 PM

Yes there have been many problems with them lately and their support take years before they answer. Sorry for exaggerating it but that is the truth.
You have to move on now. Go to another exchange instead of that.
The greed of Hitbtc will surely hit them back someday.
I hated their exchange ever since I saw that deposit fee they are trying to get from people.
That is way too unfair.

I have acc. on binance and bittrex. I only moved some of my btc to hitbtc for a coin which only in their site. I was fool to send my money there. NOW I KNOW THAT I CANT GET MY BTC BACK BUT I WANT TO WARN PEOPLE. THIS IS REALLY HAPPENED.
gorky0 (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:51:42 PM

There are lots of problems in hitbtc but I don't why people still use this kind of exchange, anyway is this your first time sending BTC on that exchange? most of the hitbtc always make a maintenance so maybe when the time you send your BTC the maintenance was already running and that's the reason why your address was changed. if you have TXID then I think you can still contact the support of hitbtc but I think it will takes a weeks or months. good luck!

When i try for request a support. the "submit" button disappear because of choosing a problem about "deposit" i sent under another topic. I sent e-mail. But never get returned.
SalmanMJ9

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 09:53:59 PM

HitBtc, there have been many negative comments/stories around them. I like the fact they offer loads of coins, however, I am trying to avoid them as much as I can since they have a super slow customer service.  I'd recommend you reaching out to them on their social media account, emails, etc. just don't let it go  Angry
newbie-hero

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:41:59 AM

There are a lot of complaints and groans about this HITBTC. I never use this service. But my attention was attracted because of these problems. One question: what have been done with this platform the years before? Did it was scam too?
Mr.Spreadthehamster

Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 09:49:01 AM

I think Hitbtc not scam but has some trouble
not like yoshit you can send ticket to them
and they will reply and solved your problem

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Zanetti83

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:50:23 AM

thanks for sharing.
Hopefully, no more people will got deceived by this scam.
I am using ETH Wallet and never have a problem with it.
cardoyasilad

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:51:33 AM

I think hitbtc team are aware of this but they are not solving those scam accusation against them i think traders should avoid this exchange.

Sr. Member / Hero Member / Legendary:

dClinic.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
. A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain .
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk | Reddit

Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:54:45 AM

This happened to me also when I was trying to send my .05 btc from hitbtc to binance. But that was on binance at that time. They didn't responded on me and declared my issue solved. WOW. In hitbtc part, I believe there were a lot of things in the system until now. Make it unstable.
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:55:33 AM

Yes HitBtc is a lot of trouble, Especially the deposit and withdwals, too much of the fee. So I really do not want to hitbtc even because my money is almost exhausted at their fee and nothing left for me.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
londoireng

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:13:04 AM

i have same problem with hitbtc earlier it takes mf 9 days to them repl my tickets, just dont deposit any of your cryptocurrency there.  There plently another exchanger outhere, just maybe they not support token or coin you want to sell or buy  Grin
foxbat

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:23:00 AM

I think there was a mistake that happened to you. Perhaps you have provided a wrong wallet address or any peculiarity with entering the wallet address. Besides, you can be hacked by hackers. This is inevitable. So you should check the security of the machine, it can be controlled by the hacker
auliahr

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:26:17 AM

I have experienced similar things with you, I have sent storm to the address available in the deposit column, but when I check the transaction it turns out the recipient's wallet address changed automatically. I became confused and my account balance did not increase. But I was lucky, my token came in and I immediately sold it. Since then I hesitated and became afraid to trade on hitbtc.
Plimo

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

Shopify Developer

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:43:01 AM

I don't think that hitbtc is a scam.
They have some problems , but they don't scam.
You will get your money if you did everything right,

erikjika

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:56:59 AM

Yes HitBtc is a lot of trouble, Especially the deposit and withdwals, too much of the fee. So I really do not want to hitbtc even because my money is almost exhausted at their fee and nothing left for me.
that is the reality! I also will not trade in hitbtc, their server is very annoying, maybe it is a sign they will scam eventually, like mtgox and others
Cryptobel

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:02:15 AM

Maybe you have on your computer any viruses?or you went to a phishing site?try next time to copy the address is not completely and without the last 2-3 characters!and then hammer them in by hand!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: