Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:14:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ABRA instead of CB etc.  (Read 88 times)
bought at the top (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:15:10 PM

I saw the thread about Kraken and did a search for Abra but nothing for a few mos and thought I would give them a "shout out".

I'm new to all of this (bought $7,500 at the peak about a mo ago) but it was pretty painful and slow to get $ into the system. My middle name is a full word but my bank account middle name is an initial. CB says it will not accept wires unless my legal name matches my bank account. I'm not going to change my bank account name which would require me driving 25 mins to a branch for this - so I was stuck with ACHs that took about a week.

Applied to Gatehub in late Nov and didn't get a single reply about my ID docs for a full month and of course they didn't like what I sent. I'm a loan officer and deal w/ documentation all the time and know what I sent was clear w/ no cut offs etc.  Kracken was the same. Horrible.

Buddy told me about Abra and it is awesome! ACHs are limited to $1k/day, $2k week or $4k per month but they are much faster - about 24 hours, sometimes was 12. I haven't wired but they did confirm my middle name /initial didn't have to match.

For ABRA you can only buy BTC or ETH and then can transfer out to Binance or whatever.

It is a phone app only but is very "clean" and easy.

With all the talk about money laundering, I found it difficult to get any decent amount of USD quickly in to buy cryptos - but Abra was by far the best to deal with.

This is from a newbie but thought some may be interested.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
leonix007

Activity: 1008
Merit: 297

Grow with community

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:10:01 AM

I saw the thread about Kraken and did a search for Abra but nothing for a few mos and thought I would give them a "shout out".

I'm new to all of this (bought $7,500 at the peak about a mo ago) but it was pretty painful and slow to get $ into the system. My middle name is a full word but my bank account middle name is an initial. CB says it will not accept wires unless my legal name matches my bank account. I'm not going to change my bank account name which would require me driving 25 mins to a branch for this - so I was stuck with ACHs that took about a week.

Applied to Gatehub in late Nov and didn't get a single reply about my ID docs for a full month and of course they didn't like what I sent. I'm a loan officer and deal w/ documentation all the time and know what I sent was clear w/ no cut offs etc.  Kracken was the same. Horrible.

Buddy told me about Abra and it is awesome! ACHs are limited to $1k/day, $2k week or $4k per month but they are much faster - about 24 hours, sometimes was 12. I haven't wired but they did confirm my middle name /initial didn't have to match.

For ABRA you can only buy BTC or ETH and then can transfer out to Binance or whatever.

It is a phone app only but is very "clean" and easy.

With all the talk about money laundering, I found it difficult to get any decent amount of USD quickly in to buy cryptos - but Abra was by far the best to deal with.

This is from a newbie but thought some may be interested.

been using it for a while, hope LTC will also be added on their exchange list, I am impressed on the other fiat currencies being offered if you want to exchange with it, however took days for withdrawals directly to my bank accounts.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: