Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:51:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which of the following Altcoins would be in your TOP 10?  (Read 312 times)
zanetti_ro (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:19:47 PM

Hi everybody,

I think it would cool to get a Top 10 list going, where everybody can chime in about how they see the market growing (or dropping) when it comes to their altcoin investments or potential investments. Rather than compare coin x to coin y, let's stirr the pot a bit, since

Initial shortlist (no particular order...mostly): Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, Cardano, Stellar, Ethereum Classic, Iconomi, Verge, Dash, Zcash, PIVX, Bytecoin, Steem, IOTA, NEM, Telcoin, ETHLend, TRON, Digibyte, ReddCoin, Dogecoin, Burst, Experience Points, Substratum, Siacoin.

My Top 10, as far as long term investment is concerned:

1. Ethereum
2. Litecoin
3. Ripple
4. Cardano
5. Steem
6. NEM
7. Telcoin
8. Stellar
9. Ethereum Classic
10. PIVX

Honorable mentions: Dash, Verge, Iconomi, Digibyte

Let's keep it going!  Cheesy
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:12:23 AM

I really don't get why you're leaving out one of the best altcoins out there which is Monero.

The community is huge and i think it's a lot better than byte coin which it's initially a fork of. Obviously though they're two completely different chains right now, and development is heading in different directions.

Also I don't know much about Telcoin, but I'm pretty sure that if it's a rank 150 token probably got not that much long term potential. I would either bet on ETH or ETC, not both as well.
zanetti_ro (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:39:33 AM

You're totally right! I dropped the ball on Monero. It should definitely be up there, as should NEO from what I've been reading in the past hour.
auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:53:11 AM

maybe you can consider replacing telcoin and pivx with bitcoin and neo. do not until you regret in the future.
SatoshJr

Activity: 73
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:12:05 AM

ETH, ADA and XLM  for sure.
saenko

Activity: 262

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:53:37 AM

I really don't get why you're leaving out one of the best altcoins out there which is Monero.

The community is huge and i think it's a lot better than byte coin which it's initially a fork of. Obviously though they're two completely different chains right now, and development is heading in different directions.

Also I don't know much about Telcoin, but I'm pretty sure that if it's a rank 150 token probably got not that much long term potential. I would either bet on ETH or ETC, not both as well.
Precisely noticed that monero and Litecoin  are coins that can give a good boost in a few months. He took a list of the top 20, well, and diluted with little-known, but I respect everyone's choice and I think that this list is good for trading for a long time.

o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18588

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:37:51 AM

Agree with what has been mentioned above - NEO and XMR are sorely missing from that list, as is XRB.

I don't see reasoning behind listing ETC when ETH is already there.

Verge is a very shady coin - I would personally stay well away.

trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 09:59:57 AM

Stellar, ethereum, ripple, pivx and oax are my coins which will be in top 10 in the future, some already in though. I think there are also many different opportunities in the market that I can't see  Smiley

MasterMoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:31:45 AM

Hi everybody,

I think it would cool to get a Top 10 list going, where everybody can chime in about how they see the market growing (or dropping) when it comes to their altcoin investments or potential investments. Rather than compare coin x to coin y, let's stirr the pot a bit, since

Initial shortlist (no particular order...mostly): Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, Cardano, Stellar, Ethereum Classic, Iconomi, Verge, Dash, Zcash, PIVX, Bytecoin, Steem, IOTA, NEM, Telcoin, ETHLend, TRON, Digibyte, ReddCoin, Dogecoin, Burst, Experience Points, Substratum, Siacoin.

1. Ethereum
2. Litecoin
3. Ripple
4. Cardano
5. Steem
6. NEM
7. Telcoin
8. Stellar
9. Ethereum Classic
10. PIVX

Wow! All the coins you've mention almost of them are on my top 10 like Ethereum, Litecoin, Cardano, Telcoin, Stellar and ETC. TRX and IOTA also included on my top 10. Well best of luck to us hope our alts holding will go to the moon at the same time.
johncro_

Activity: 107

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:37:09 AM

Hi everybody,

1. Ethereum
2. Litecoin
3. Ripple
4. Cardano
5. Steem
6. NEM
7. Telcoin
8. Stellar
9. Ethereum Classic
10. PIVX

you mean this is list in which coins you invested ??
troleybüs
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:50:42 AM

I think in 2 years these altcoins will be in Top 10 (or Top 20, depend on what new other coins will come to the scene)
Bitcoin will always be number 1.
Ethereum, Neo, Litecoin, Waves will be in Top 5.
Qtum, Eos, Dash, Monero, Vechain will be in Top 10.
parepare

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:36:52 AM

Humaniq  Grin
Oliviec2

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:57:03 AM

Well best of luck to us hope our alts holding will go to the moon at the same time.
[/quote]

to the moon!
Hawker
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:29:45 PM

My top 10 list;

1. Bitcoin
2. Ethereum
3. Basic attention token
4. swissborg token
5. Shift
6. waves
7. bankera(ico)
8. Stellar
9. Zclassic
10. PIVX
alexxxxandras

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:49:11 AM

nem will be top 1 next month
redwhite037

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:25:59 PM

I am very much like you. The coin you listed in the top 10 is very good. It will create a vibrant 2018. I bought a lot of ETC and NEO compared to other coin, Hopefully by the end of 2018. ETC will cost $ 100 and NEO is $ 500.
vladuch1

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:00:56 PM

Hi everybody,

1. Ethereum
2. Litecoin
3. Ripple
4. Cardano
5. Steem
6. NEM
7. Telcoin
8. Stellar
9. Ethereum Classic
10. PIVX

in my top ten will definitely go in 1. Ethereum and 2. Litecoin. these coins are quite popular and promising so I chose them. I also think will grow 6. NEM and 7. Telcoin. really worthy coins with an ambitious idea
Corporate Action Platform

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:13:25 PM

You forgot BitShares!
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:39:39 PM

ethereum, waves and litecoin is in the TOP list of my investments in altcoins
but, i see waves is did not in your list mate  Wink

pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:36:48 PM

my top 10 would be the coins that im still holding until now.
Dent
Social
Starbase
Fdx
Tio
Blue
Eltcoin
The last two coins i got it from airdrop.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: