Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:42:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Information about Bountyhive  (Read 539 times)
naikturun

Activity: 1190
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:22:50 AM

I think portal bountyhive.io is very nice and very effective. but I see that many are not ready yet if spreadsheets are removed. because the participants can not see whether the post is accepted or not and it can not be seen because we can only see at the end of the period. and that we do not know how many rewards we get.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
waorana

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:23:03 AM

I am subscribed for several weeks at the Bountyhive portal and I have to say that it is very simple and convenient to use. If all the bounty campaigns were managed with this system the work for the bounty hunter would be much simpler and faster
BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:26:54 PM

Hello everyone, Welcome to Bountyhive!

We are very grateful to people who share Bountyhive with the rest of the community. We work daily to ensure our hunters are happy and it's heartwarming seeing the community give back!

There are a couple of advantages over a Bitcointalk campaign:

1. No forms.
2. No spreadsheets.
3. All Campaigns are VERIFIED by the Bountyhive team (Product, ICO, Team & many other aspects are checked). We get a ton of offers but only accept the trustworthy ones. Our Hunters are the most important for us and we don't want to give them shady projects (like most of the projects found on Bitcointalk).
4. We escrow the tokens to ensure payment is done and payment is done way faster than usual.
5. No redundant staking systems - replaced by easily identifiable Tiers.
6. A dedicated Telegram Support Group that responds to your problem personally in minutes!
7+. I'll let you guys have fun finding the rest yourselves  Smiley

We have 7 Campaigns LIVE Right Now & Constantly Adding 🔥

Happy Bounty Hunting! 💰💰

2. No spreadsheets.

This to me is a problem not a benefit. I have been doing the bountyhive campaigns and I dislike the fact that you can't check your participation and make sure your stakes are correct or that you are being included for all your work. Spreadsheets are a GOOD thing as they allow the bounty hunters to make sure their work is being recorded.

Also, there is no way to check your weekly status and see what you have done and have not. I obviously keep a record with my own spreadsheet, but it would be nice to have it built into the system.

other than these 2 huge issues, I think the platform is decent. With the amount of people participating in the bounties on bountyhive the payout is much less than bitcointalk. That is 1 more thing to consider.

Good points, which I also have noticed, I agree with you.

Also i have some addition which bugs me.
That the week is not as a week from Monday to Sunday.
The definition of twitter campaigns, that there is constant tweet number and hunters have to juggle between uniques and retweets and every week not like normal bounty campaigns in BTC talk which have defined a number of unique tweets in a week and thats it.

The number of campaigns in total is small, there are a lot of decent projects out there , i am certain it could be increased.

I am sticking with BTCtalk for now.
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:37:51 PM

I just noticed this bountyhive these past few days. Also my friend introduced me in this new website, all information are there. Once we are registered you can see all active campaigns so for me it is really good and easy to navigate with. So Im still observing this new system if this will works for long to the bounty hunters.
Iamdeadlyz

Activity: 402
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:39:21 PM

Finally a platform dedicated for bounty hunters like me Cheesy Signed up already
n1x87

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:17:44 PM

Is there a way to see how many coins a participant gets for a campaign? Everyone gets the same piece of the coin cake?

Is here anyone who has some experience with the campaigns - how much time do you have to invest (avg) and what is the payout???
ColorlessK

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 11:25:41 PM

Hello guys, we'd like to Welcome Everyone to Bountyhive!

We're working every hour to make it easier and simpler for Bounty Hunters to do their tasks and the enormous positive feedback from the community is heartwarming, thanks to each one of you!

Don't forget to join our Telegram Group, where our admins are online each minute to answer to your questions and where we announce our next ICOs ahead of time Smiley

Happy Bounty Hunting! 💰💰

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LAUNCH APP
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BUY $HYVE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
ColorlessK

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 10:41:06 AM

The definition of twitter campaigns, that there is constant tweet number and hunters have to juggle between uniques and retweets and every week not like normal bounty campaigns in BTC talk which have defined a number of unique tweets in a week and thats it.

The number of campaigns in total is small, there are a lot of decent projects out there , i am certain it could be increased.

We have some good news for you!

1. Starting with Dropil, our 5th campaign, weeks are Monday to Sunday, so we already resolved that more than a week ago.
2. We are currently in talks with a multitude of ICOs, meaning that we are verifying everything related to their operations so our hunters can be sure they get themselves only in a trustworthy campaign. You gotta choose between quality and quantity.
3. We also have a unique number of minimum tweets and that is 5. It doesn't matter if they are tweets or retweets, they must be at least 5, that's pretty simple. It's also the same for every campaign, just like our rules, the same for each campaign so it's easy for everyone  Smiley
4. Features are constantly being added and the awesome response of the community keeps us working at it. What isn't added right now can be added in the future!

You may stick with Bitcointalk for now but I think you may also want to keep an eye on Bountyhive  Wink

Happy Bounty Hunting! 💰💰

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
LAUNCH APP
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BUY $HYVE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
jondel

Activity: 280
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:39:24 PM

We have some good news for you!

1. Starting with Dropil, our 5th campaign, weeks are Monday to Sunday, so we already resolved that more than a week ago.
2. We are currently in talks with a multitude of ICOs, meaning that we are verifying everything related to their operations so our hunters can be sure they get themselves only in a trustworthy campaign. You gotta choose between quality and quantity.
3. We also have a unique number of minimum tweets and that is 5. It doesn't matter if they are tweets or retweets, they must be at least 5, that's pretty simple. It's also the same for every campaign, just like our rules, the same for each campaign so it's easy for everyone  Smiley
4. Features are constantly being added and the awesome response of the community keeps us working at it. What isn't added right now can be added in the future!

You may stick with Bitcointalk for now but I think you may also want to keep an eye on Bountyhive  Wink

Happy Bounty Hunting! 💰💰

Thank you @ColorlessK for providing such platform. All features on bountyhive are excellent and I like them.
Maybe you can add a feature where we as bounty participant can track our tasks.
jdeanne92

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:56:01 PM

Thanks for this. I have several campaigns on that site. Hoping to see more updates on the website. Great for looking up bounties that have good background
pooh95

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:01:28 PM

@ColorlessK

Excellent platform. I like it all and I participate in all the companies that are now. But there is one minus there - it's not the statistics of the member's steaks
radokan

Activity: 291
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:09:01 PM

Hello everyone, Welcome to Bountyhive!

We are very grateful to people who share Bountyhive with the rest of the community. We work daily to ensure our hunters are happy and it's heartwarming seeing the community give back!

There are a couple of advantages over a Bitcointalk campaign:

1. No forms.
2. No spreadsheets.
3. All Campaigns are VERIFIED by the Bountyhive team (Product, ICO, Team & many other aspects are checked). We get a ton of offers but only accept the trustworthy ones. Our Hunters are the most important for us and we don't want to give them shady projects (like most of the projects found on Bitcointalk).
4. We escrow the tokens to ensure payment is done and payment is done way faster than usual.
5. No redundant staking systems - replaced by easily identifiable Tiers.
6. A dedicated Telegram Support Group that responds to your problem personally in minutes!
7+. I'll let you guys have fun finding the rest yourselves  Smiley

We have 7 Campaigns LIVE Right Now & Constantly Adding 🔥

Happy Bounty Hunting! 💰💰
I've read about this and I'll check it and sign up when my bounty ends.
I noticed some bounties are accepting unlimited number which I honestly think it is not good, at least for participants. How many signature participants are you accepting per signature campaign?
ColorlessK

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 06:57:04 AM

💈 We present to you 3 brand new Bounty Campaigns on Bountyhive: 💈

🤖 Dbrain - Dbrain provides a simple tool for crowd workers and data scientists to turn data into real-world AI solutions. Crowd workers are instantly rewarded for doing simple tasks on data labeling & validation. Data scientists can use the resulted datasets to train AI apps. We automate most of the AI production workflow and provides all sides with flexible tools including a web application and a Telegram Bot.

🎩 DocTailor - DocTailor's mission is to lay the foundation to enable non-crypto businesses to access the multi-trillion dollar cryptocurrency economy; at the same time, pave the way for organizations and individuals, to create self-automated tailor-made agreements and smart contracts. Easy, fast, cost‐effective access to useful, complex contracts that deliver useful functionality and create business opportunities.

🔑 StealthCrypto - Using proprietary, end-to-end Dynamic Split Encryption™, Dynamic Split GeoDistribution™, and quantum number generation, quantum key distribution and authentication, StealthCrypto is creating a single Quantum Secure Digital Identity (QSDI) ecosystem that is secure, private, available on demand and will be far superior to any existing ID systems.

Happy Bounty Hunting! 💰💰

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
LAUNCH APP
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BUY $HYVE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 07:07:01 AM

First we are entering https://bountyhive.io. We sign up by clicking Sign up. Then after you sign up for membership. At the top right we have a username and click on it.

From there, we click on the setting.
From there we fill in the account and bounty sections. When we join the campaign we are writing twitter facebook and telegram. We're writing our wallet again.
Then we go back to the main page, for instance, there is moosland bounty, we click on it. A page comes to my mind. From the left we can choose the campaign we want to join.

For instance, if you choose the twitter campaign, there are necessary conditions, we read the terms, and if you are asleep, you have the button to approve, we click on it and we approve it. Then we can start sharing. Again, for example, "393.750 MOC tokens" is the small letter i after the part that says how many awards will be awarded to the follower. Of course, we do not calculate these tweets, retweets, the system calculates automatically at the end of the bounty. I've been using it for about two weeks.

In addition, the bounty process is detailed on the right side of the campaigns we have joined.

I will try to answer if you have problem.

Thank you.

We so much love and glue to Bitcointalk forum because of its fast loading speed and simplicity of website however if Bountyhive is coming to supplement the efforts of Bitcointalk then it's a welcome development.

HOMT