Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:56:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] The first ultralight helicopter with coaxial system  (Read 1366 times)
NeRoX82

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:15:57 PM

Saw your video about blockchain.aero, it was cool. When I went home, I googled a little and have found your BTT thread. What to say, it’s kinda strong, competitive project, if you will make an effort, you will success.
Hope they will, I certainly joining this ICO, I see the potential in this team. Hope they gather needed amount of funds soon.
In order to collect money, they need to organize their ICO as soon as it possible
Excuse me, what did you mean by “organize”?
Don’t you know? They need to allocate bounty program, spend money on efficient marketing, attract clients. They have a lot of work to do

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
InVE$$$tOR

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:25:56 PM

Hi devs, great project you made there! Wish you good luck! What is the price of token for ICO stage?
They set 1 IAM token for 1 USD, but also noticed that it may vary on market price in ETH.
Purge

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:31:55 PM

Hi devs, great project you made there! Wish you good luck! What is the price of token for ICO stage?
They set 1 IAM token for 1 USD, but also noticed that it may vary on market price in ETH.
So, the team don’t have fixed exchange rate? That’s really sad
HuP9RX

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:37:34 PM

So, the team don’t have fixed exchange rate? That’s really sad
I think that they just fixed the rate in USD, not the ETH, that’s why price of token may vary
LEETAP

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:44:50 PM

So, does this project have bounty program? You pointed that we can find the information about it on the website, but I see nothing there.
PeToR

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:50:37 PM

So, does this project have bounty program? You pointed that we can find the information about it on the website, but I see nothing there.
Also googling bounty thread gave me no results…
UnIvErS

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:56:54 PM

Relax, they have Bounty button on the website, they even have written about it, take a look at the 1st post
Imhotepp

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:05:11 AM

Relax, they have Bounty button on the website, they even have written about it, take a look at the 1st post
Oh, thank you kindly! But still we know nothing about bounty, how it will look like, how many funds will they allocate for it, etc…
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:28:25 AM

Oh, thank you kindly! But still we know nothing about bounty, how it will look like, how many funds will they allocate for it, etc…
Actually they have the whitepaper with all the information, have you read it?
maAE$tRo$2000

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:34:26 AM

Actually they have the whitepaper with all the information, have you read it?
Not yet, but I want to. I must consider all the risks and find all weaknesses of the project before investing into it.
FilliP_MoriS

Activity: 131

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:43:27 AM

When the ICO will begin? I need the exact date. And what is Round A?
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:48:59 AM

ICO had already began. Round A is the round of entire ICO. Seems like you miss some information. Check it somewhere in WP or on the website.
Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:54:39 AM

ICO had already began. Round A is the round of entire ICO. Seems like you miss some information. Check it somewhere in WP or on the website.
Oh, thanks a lot, I’m going to read the white paper soon, right now I’m just checking the website, how it’s made and what do they offer to us.
BERgAMOT_BEHgEMOT

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:52:02 PM

The more coins sold, the less bonus interest becomes. This attracts the first investors to buy earlier at a more favorable price. So I think that we need to take part in it as there 33% discount. I’m afraid that it will decrease soon
GeRa_182

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:57:03 PM

The more coins sold, the less bonus interest becomes. This attracts the first investors to buy earlier at a more favorable price. So I think that we need to take part in it as there 33% discount. I’m afraid that it will decrease soon
  Yeah, you are right, but it will decrease only after they will sell 1.5M tokens. Taking into account that it’s only Round A now, sale may go a bit longer than expected. But I personally think that everything may happen.
Tiamel

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:01:06 PM

Yeah, you are right, but it will decrease only after they will sell 1.5M tokens. Taking into account that it’s only Round A now, sale may go a bit longer than expected. But I personally think that everything may happen.
That's right, you are not far from the truth that's the benefit of being an early bird, you gain more when you stepped in at a period most people where doubtful, it's just common practice to reward the brave heart lol... I suspect I AM AERO will reach its soft cap soon!
AGRE$$IV

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:05:14 PM

That's right, you are not far from the truth that's the benefit of being an early bird, you gain more when you stepped in at a period most people where doubtful, it's just common practice to reward the brave heart lol... I suspect I AM AERO will reach its soft cap soon!
Totally agree with you, but don’t forget that team will provide high-end product and take a niche in the market, I’m believing in them. That’s why there’s another point to invest earlier.
FilliP_MoriS

Activity: 131

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:09:10 PM

Hi guys, your WP link is not working on Japanese site, fix it please
Hatlow9

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:18:05 PM

Any whitepaper available?
Eulalila

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:43:44 PM

Thanks for your project, I really believe that we need to think about the future of our planet!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: