Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:01:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] The first ultralight helicopter with coaxial system  (Read 1366 times)
NailS100

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:30:56 PM

I correctly understood that the team has other projects that have already been implemented? This gives the team confidence. Who can check their LinkedIn profiles, could you prove this? I just can’t visit it.
FilliP_MoriS

Activity: 131

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:37:00 PM

I am fan of helicopters. This project seems to me will be successful because of their platform. It’s always nice to see how this industry is developing. Going to buy some tokens, will support my favorite project Smiley
NENOPE

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:57:10 PM

I AM AERO team already works hard that's why they achieved this. If visit their social media, then you will be observe much more active there.
InVE$$$tOR

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:06:18 PM

I AM AERO team already works hard that's why they achieved this. If visit their social media, then you will be observe much more active there.
I think this project will be able to attract investors, because it has unique idea and allow to invest into the most interesting crypto aero company.
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:17:24 PM

I think this project will be able to attract investors, because it has unique idea and allow to invest into the most interesting crypto aero company.
This is very good and promises big profits for the investors who contribute to the project. Actually this is a good opportunity also for investors because the result will be doubled with such allocation. Need to go through the whitepaper to study more.
abrole18

Activity: 106

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:19:18 PM

Your road map in the announcement does not look very impressive. Tell me, where can I learn more about your plans?
CeNaToP

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:23:28 PM

This is very good and promises big profits for the investors who contribute to the project. Actually this is a good opportunity also for investors because the result will be doubled with such allocation. Need to go through the whitepaper to study more.
Reading the white paper is the first thing one should do it. It will give almost all information needed for making decision about investments. Never ignore it, make it in the first priority
maAE$tRo$2000

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:29:22 PM

Reading the white paper is the first thing one should do it. It will give almost all information needed for making decision about investments. Never ignore it, make it in the first priority
I AM AERO might be bit exceptional because almost all information is available in their website and blogs. So it’s easy to get sense of everything. But who knows, maybe someone wants to read exactly the white paper
KeViN31

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:36:29 PM

I AM AERO might be bit exceptional because almost all information is available in their website and blogs. So it’s easy to get sense of everything. But who knows, maybe someone wants to read exactly the white paper
Sometimes you start to read the forum and the messages of the participants, and so you forget to read the whitepaper. And then you have questions and you write them right here, because you see that people are sympathetic and will answer all the questions with joy.
PISTON_1

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:44:36 PM

Sometimes you start to read the forum and the messages of the participants, and so you forget to read the whitepaper. And then you have questions and you write them right here, because you see that people are sympathetic and will answer all the questions with joy.
Don’t just believe what other saying, we should cross check everything before investing in any tokens. That gives us confidence also in case some spammers starts saying bad ICO and all.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2730
Merit: 588

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:51:32 PM

Don’t just believe what other saying, we should cross check everything before investing in any tokens. That gives us confidence also in case some spammers starts saying bad ICO and all.

This is the first time that I encountered project such as this.
It's unique after all but you are right, if you are an investor you need to dig more.
Hard to send money if you are just basing from other's opinions.
You need to do your own due diligence and see for yourself if this is really worth your money.
GOZIC

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:51:42 PM

This project is active for sure and their social media is doing great as well. I think they will manage to reach their goal if they continue on how they are doing right now. If they stay as active and positive they will sure be successful.
PISTON_1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:02:20 PM

I visited today the project’s website. It’s really very professional. I used to see that kind of websites recently. And here you can see how many funds they have raised so far.
NeRoX82

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:50:48 AM

it’s true. A lot of time their competitors also diverts them. So we should not believe anyone. We should just make own study and start investing.
NailS100

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:57:46 AM
Last edit: June 16, 2018, 09:20:55 AM by NailS100

it’s true. A lot of time their competitors also diverts them. So we should not believe anyone. We should just make own study and start investing.
TonyRaut

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:59:20 AM

Once the projects is about helicopters, I’m actually one of aero addiction, and certainly will use it. I will keep observing this project from now. Maybe it is too late. But as I see, the bonus is still decent.
I have not seen the project before and seem to have lost a lot. Such innovative idea must collect enough money and earn good money. I will follow the project. Like you, I’m still deciding to invest or not.

be careful. because it may sometimes be late to invest in a project, since all tokens can be sold.

YGICIQU

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:22:59 AM

This project is active for sure and their social media is doing great as well. I think they will manage to reach their goal if they continue on how they are doing right now. If they stay as active and positive they will sure be successful.
Definitely right, from my point of view they are transparent and are confident to show their latest status of their project. They have a legit team of members which is good and can be a plus factor to the investors. They manage the project properly so I think this will be in good shape.
DyxLEzz

Activity: 201

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:28:59 AM

The relatively high ratings of the project on popular web browsing sites, I like your openness towards investors. Go that way and you’ll get the success. Gonna wathc this project for a while, maybe a bit later I’ll invest into it.
KeViN31

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:35:23 AM

The relatively high ratings of the project on popular web browsing sites, I like your openness towards investors. Go that way and you’ll get the success. Gonna wathc this project for a while, maybe a bit later I’ll invest into it.
Yes friend, you are definitely right. I think that a lot of investors appreciate the work of this project and many will join this project because it has potential. I advise you not to wait, as you may miss the 33% discount.
AGRE$$IV

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:41:09 AM

Yes friend, you are definitely right. I think that a lot of investors appreciate the work of this project and many will join this project because it has potential. I advise you not to wait, as you may miss the 33% discount.
I'm not surprised at this, I AM AERO is giving a lot into this project, so is expected to see such happening, the project is not just targeting a specific place or country but trying to make their services accessible to all. Hope they’ll raise enough to open offices all over the world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: