Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:06:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] The first ultralight helicopter with coaxial system  (Read 1368 times)
GOZIC

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:08:12 AM

I love your project and what you are doing. And I think investing to this project is not risky because people will definitely use it. There’s not so much similar projects on the market right now. I bet that you’ll be the leader in the foreseeable future.
NENOPE

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:35:09 AM

It says in the white paper that the number of I AM AERO tokens issued will be 70 million, will it be possible to generate more tokens after the ICO?
UnIvErS

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:51:44 AM

It says in the white paper that the number of I AM AERO tokens issued will be 70 million, will it be possible to generate more tokens after the ICO?
As far as I know, these are very rare cases. In addition to this, all unsold tokens will be destroyed. Generation of new tokens can negatively affect the price of a coin, and can cause inflation. This is unacceptable and can ruin everything.
Detroux

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:09:39 AM

Doing your own research in anything investment is the key and important, I understand, that’s why I was reading whitepaper for a few days.
ReXata

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:16:52 AM

As far as I know, these are very rare cases. In addition to this, all unsold tokens will be destroyed. Generation of new tokens can negatively affect the price of a coin, and can cause inflation. This is unacceptable and can ruin everything.
It is true. I've heard that many projects do not sell all the tokens that are available to them, but only 40-60% of them, just to correct the price of the coin on the exchange.
InVE$$$tOR

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:56:58 AM

It is true. I've heard that many projects do not sell all the tokens that are available to them, but only 40-60% of them, just to correct the price of the coin on the exchange.
Where did you read about this? I don't think there can be any problems with this. The price of the token falls only if everyone starts selling it actively. I'm not very familiar with the behavior of the market in this case, but in this project it will not be profitable for you.
aravanahaeva

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:01:51 PM

why to the question of how much money you plan to collect, you write a maximum, but do not specify a minimum. Your road map, to put it mildly, is not very informative, information about the collected funds is blurred and incomprehensible.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
FilliP_MoriS

Activity: 131

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:43:01 PM

Is there any free airdrop available for I AM AERO? Like for joining their Telegram for example. I know that there is a bounty program available.
PISTON_1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:17:27 PM

Is there any free airdrop available for I AM AERO? Like for joining their Telegram for example. I know that there is a bounty program available.
I haven't heard about that. And what for it's necessary in general? Project doesn’t need it I think. Moreover, airdrops often hurt the projects as there will be huge reducing of token price after listing.
MoNeY TrEE

Activity: 158

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:24:33 PM

Well, there are quite long time until the end of Round A... it seems that the project will not reach the exact end of the cap exactly. Very good, if it reaches a soft cap...
Sanders86

Activity: 119

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:56:55 PM

Excellent token. I love these kind of tokens where they are already got sold out on pre-ICO. Good job team! I’ll support you definitely.
Garag

Activity: 163

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:08:01 PM

Excellent token. I love these kind of tokens where they are already got sold out on pre-ICO. Good job team! I’ll support you definitely.
Yes, for me this is the only acceptable option for investing funds. Otherwise, I’m evaluating the project well, and if it is good enough, I contribute into it.
HuP9RX

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:25:55 PM

Yes, for me this is the only acceptable option for investing funds. Otherwise, I’m evaluating the project well, and if it is good enough, I contribute into it.
Yeah... It would be more profitable if they will reach the soft cap. Moreover, the supporters and the communities are even bigger than ever.
PRAKT!K

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:32:58 PM

Yeah... It would be more profitable if they will reach the soft cap. Moreover, the supporters and the communities are even bigger than ever.
I will tell you more. If the project doesn't reach a soft cap - they need to return all invested funds back to people... But I hope that this will not happen, because of everything I've asked about the project - it's the best in its kind, and must go to the final. This is difficult in this area, but it should.
Razhabov

Activity: 235

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:38:57 PM

I will tell you more. If the project doesn't reach a soft cap - they need to return all invested funds back to people... But I hope that this will not happen, because of everything I've asked about the project - it's the best in its kind, and must go to the final. This is difficult in this area, but it should.
In my opinion, this ICO will reach its soft cap. Because their idea is full, it would be definitely implemented in real life. I personally believe in this project.
GeRa_182

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:03:26 PM

In my opinion, this ICO will reach its soft cap. Because their idea is full, it would be definitely implemented in real life. I personally believe in this project.
I don't even doubt it. I am confident that the project will be successful. Achievement of a hard cap is a great rarity and this is the best combination of circumstances, and this is extremely rare.
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:14:11 PM

I don't even doubt it. I am confident that the project will be successful. Achievement of a hard cap is a great rarity and this is the best combination of circumstances, and this is extremely rare.
You are absolutely right. I haven't seen any project that has reached a hard cap. If only it's not set too low, or it's not a scam project.
PISTON_1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:59:30 AM

You are absolutely right. I haven't seen any project that has reached a hard cap. If only it's not set too low, or it's not a scam project.
I'm primarily look at the existence of an operating business too, and only then a look at everything else. It's necessary that there are already participants in the project, so that there is money circulation and popularity. Then this project will be successful.
Imhotepp

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:18:04 AM

I'm primarily look at the existence of an operating business too, and only then a look at everything else. It's necessary that there are already participants in the project, so that there is money circulation and popularity. Then this project will be successful.
You are right. The collecting should be extremely effective. They will hit the soft cap soon! I personally believe in it.
AGRE$$IV

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:54:56 AM

You are right. The collecting should be extremely effective. They will hit the soft cap soon! I personally believe in it.
I've been watching the project and several more for 5 days. I think it will easily overtake even a hard cap.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: