Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:23:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] The first ultralight helicopter with coaxial system  (Read 1368 times)
CeNaToP

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:57:55 AM

Excellent token. I love these kind of tokens where they are already got sold out on pre-ICO. Good job team! I’ll support you definitely.
Yes, for me this is the only acceptable option for investing funds. Otherwise, I’m evaluating the project well, and if it is good enough, I contribute into it.
Yeah... It would be more profitable if they will reach the soft cap. Moreover, the supporters and the communities are even bigger than ever.
I will tell you more. If the project doesn't reach a soft cap - they need to return all invested funds back to people... But I hope that this will not happen, because of everything I've asked about the project - it's the best in its kind, and must go to the final. This is difficult in this area, but it should.
In my opinion, this ICO will reach its soft cap. Because their idea is full, it would be definitely implemented in real life. I personally believe in this project.
I don't even doubt it. I am confident that the project will be successful. Achievement of a hard cap is a great rarity and this is the best combination of circumstances, and this is extremely rare.
You are absolutely right. I haven't seen any project that has reached a hard cap. If only it's not set too low, or it's not a scam project.
I'm primarily look at the existence of an operating business too, and only then a look at everything else. It's necessary that there are already participants in the project, so that there is money circulation and popularity. Then this project will be successful.
You are right. The collecting should be extremely effective. They will hit the soft cap soon! I personally believe in it.
I've been watching the project and several more for 5 days. I think it will easily overtake even a hard cap.
Now, due to the fall in the rate of Ethereum, the raising can brake, but if the rate goes up - it will play a very good role.
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:30:30 AM

Excellent token. I love these kind of tokens where they are already got sold out on pre-ICO. Good job team! I’ll support you definitely.
Yes, for me this is the only acceptable option for investing funds. Otherwise, I’m evaluating the project well, and if it is good enough, I contribute into it.
Yeah... It would be more profitable if they will reach the soft cap. Moreover, the supporters and the communities are even bigger than ever.
I will tell you more. If the project doesn't reach a soft cap - they need to return all invested funds back to people... But I hope that this will not happen, because of everything I've asked about the project - it's the best in its kind, and must go to the final. This is difficult in this area, but it should.
In my opinion, this ICO will reach its soft cap. Because their idea is full, it would be definitely implemented in real life. I personally believe in this project.
I don't even doubt it. I am confident that the project will be successful. Achievement of a hard cap is a great rarity and this is the best combination of circumstances, and this is extremely rare.
You are absolutely right. I haven't seen any project that has reached a hard cap. If only it's not set too low, or it's not a scam project.
I'm primarily look at the existence of an operating business too, and only then a look at everything else. It's necessary that there are already participants in the project, so that there is money circulation and popularity. Then this project will be successful.
You are right. The collecting should be extremely effective. They will hit the soft cap soon! I personally believe in it.
I've been watching the project and several more for 5 days. I think it will easily overtake even a hard cap.
Now, due to the fall in the rate of Ethereum, the raising can brake, but if the rate goes up - it will play a very good role.
I agree, as we can see the rate of ethereum is falling. It’s pretty obvious that the demand for ethereum is getting lower. So ICO will greatly take its toll.
FilliP_MoriS

Activity: 131

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:20:24 PM

The team looks experienced, I think that they will be able to implement many of their ideas. Investors can rely on them. But still they need to improve some of their faults on the website.
ErichKrause

Activity: 125

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:28:51 PM

An interesting infrastructure project and as I understand it, the company has an official registration in Russia? What country is the team from?
InVE$$$tOR

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:34:32 PM

An interesting infrastructure project and as I understand it, the company has an official registration in Russia? What country is the team from?
The team is from Russia as I see in their LinkedIn profiles. But also there pointed Ufa city, maybe this is their base. Need to ask it to the team directly.
Sanders86

Activity: 119

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:39:06 PM

I think the project still really need to improve their advertising strategies to make this project more popular. Also, the marketing needs to revise, they need to add more bonuses to attract many investors.
HuP9RX

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:49:28 PM

I think the project still really need to improve their advertising strategies to make this project more popular. Also, the marketing needs to revise, they need to add more bonuses to attract many investors.
  I agree, they need to innovate something new to their community since there are a big problem happening in the crypto price. As of now, it is very hard to gather more investors.
GeRa_182

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:55:43 PM

I agree, they need to innovate something new to their community since there are a big problem happening in the crypto price. As of now, it is very hard to gather more investors.
Yeah right, this project really has a great idea that will make them earn good profits once this project is launched. I really hope that users of this platform will also have the opportunity to earn too.
maAE$tRo$2000

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:00:08 PM

Yes, a lot of bad things happening now and many investors loses a lot of assets. For now, this project really need to do their best to make this more popular and to attract many investors to join.
NailS100

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:06:03 PM

The idea of the project is aviation. If it is well advertised, then they have a chance to attract a lot of users. Because there are so many people in crypto world interested in it, and I AM AERO could help them.
NeRoX82

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:10:07 PM

Yes, a lot of bad things happening now and many investors loses a lot of assets. For now, this project really need to do their best to make this more popular and to attract many investors to join.
 I still believe that now is the best time to invest in an ICO. Especially with ICOs who have fixed the token price with USD. Token price provided with fiat is always confident. At least because you always know how much tokens you will earn in the end.
ReXata

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:14:11 PM

I still believe that now is the best time to invest in an ICO. Especially with ICOs who have fixed the token price with USD. Token price provided with fiat is always confident. At least because you always know how much tokens you will earn in the end.
  Yeah, which make sense to be part on this great project. Nowadays, it become more bloody days as time goes by that cause a panic selling on to those users. Having this great project is a good opportunity to buy some of their tokens since the value is so cheap.
Tiamel

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:16:56 PM

Love your optimism and you sure think about the future, not just the present which is a good quality for an investor, I saw the amounts and this are just targeted assumptions, meaning, it may supersede their expectations, this projects even though is not our usual every day. Kinda project holds a lot of possibilities that can turn cents into millions, my opinion.
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:22:07 PM

Love your optimism and you sure think about the future, not just the present which is a good quality for an investor, I saw the amounts and this are just targeted assumptions, meaning, it may supersede their expectations, this projects even though is not our usual every day. Kinda project holds a lot of possibilities that can turn cents into millions, my opinion.
This is what I was also thinking. Early contributors have received huge bonuses, those who invested later – haven’t received. Those rules are in ICOs from the very beginning.
BERgAMOT_BEHgEMOT

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:27:23 PM

Advertisement and promotions help each project to be more known and popular. Bounty campaigns and any other form of advertisement well help for project success. Investors attracted to a project that has many good reviews and feedbacks.
InVE$$$tOR

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:32:28 PM

This is what I was also thinking. Early contributors have received huge bonuses, those who invested later – haven’t received. Those rules are in ICOs from the very beginning.
  This whole crypto market crash is giving opportunity to buy gems and wait for the right time to get full benefit. I AM AERO is one of the gem to look into it. That too with huge bonus, this is very nice token to pick it up. But sale is going poorly to be honest.
PRAKT!K

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:33:55 PM

Advertisement and promotions help each project to be more known and popular. Bounty campaigns and any other form of advertisement well help for project success. Investors attracted to a project that has many good reviews and feedbacks.
  But is it just me or is nobody seeing the massive adverts and promotions been done by I AM AERO. Yes, I agree that the backbone of any project is promotion and this project is judiciously doing such, I believe the impact will soon be felt, so let’s be optimistic.
TouGhiE

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:28:22 AM

Basically, I AM AERO will use ETH to develop their platform, advertise their business to potential user and gather users as much as possible for being one of top 15 in aviation and flying taxi field until 2020.
Imhotepp

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:24:45 AM

Basically, I AM AERO will use ETH to develop their platform, advertise their business to potential user and gather users as much as possible for being one of top 15 in aviation and flying taxi field until 2020.
This project is doing its best in the promotions. I am seeing it everywhere now including social media channels. Social media bounty should not have been closed, this is my only opinion. Not sure why they hided that earlier.
BlacK CrowN

Activity: 156

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:40:19 PM

I heard negative feedback, but I'm sure that many of them are unhappy with the work of the social medias just because they all lose their money... I’ve heard some bad words exactly about CEO and his colleague but I believe that this is just a lie. It can’t be real as for me…
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: