Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:20:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] The first ultralight helicopter with coaxial system  (Read 1368 times)
maAE$tRo$2000

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:36:14 PM

Good vision, the project has all the prospects to become successful in a little time. Does the project have a referral program?
  No, as far as I know, at the moment there is a 33% discount when buying tokens. That’s all I see on their website. Maybe you are able to find more regarding this.
  So, what is the token price right now? With all these discounts and more. It’s unconvenient for me to use the website, I just messed up with all of this information.
  It’s $0.67 at the moment. I think it’s a good deal, as they will increase the price (decrease the discount) after Round A end.
CeNaToP

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:40:18 PM

Good vision, the project has all the prospects to become successful in a little time. Does the project have a referral program?
  No, as far as I know, at the moment there is a 33% discount when buying tokens. That’s all I see on their website. Maybe you are able to find more regarding this.
  So, what is the token price right now? With all these discounts and more. It’s unconvenient for me to use the website, I just messed up with all of this information.
  It’s $0.67 at the moment. I think it’s a good deal, as they will increase the price (decrease the discount) after Round A end.
Wow, that's impressive. I didn't pay attention to it. By the way, the price is pretty decent. Need to catch this bonus until it’s too late.
XcalibuRRR

Activity: 181

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:44:57 PM

Wow, that's impressive. I didn't pay attention to it. By the way, the price is pretty decent. Need to catch this bonus until it’s too late.
This is one of the best discount that I know, competitors do not even have that! With these conditions, I AM AERO will lead the sector soon. In case they will succeed this ICO.
BlacK CrowN

Activity: 156

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:49:02 PM

What is the best program to invest in your project? Is it better to wait until next round? I’m just new to crypto world and still confused about those ICO rules…
HuP9RX

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:53:37 PM

What is the best program to invest in your project? Is it better to wait until next round? I’m just new to crypto world and still confused about those ICO rules…
  No way, my friend, don’t even do that? Now there is a bonus when buying a token 33%. As you can see, next Round B has much lesser discount, which is only 24%. And now just think what’s better – 33% or 24%? I think it’s easy to get.
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:57:12 PM

No way, my friend, don’t even do that? Now there is a bonus when buying a token 33%. As you can see, next Round B has much lesser discount, which is only 24%. And now just think what’s better – 33% or 24%? I think it’s easy to get.
  I am investing in all good ICOs and also coins which I missed during ICO. If you believe in crypto currencies, then you should start buying now. There is no point in buying currencies when it’s at high price.
ErichKrause

Activity: 125

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:12:06 PM

This project is one on my list definitely. Great project and amazing concept of this vehicles. Count me in. I will strongly recommend this project to my friends. So, good luck guys!
FilliP_MoriS

Activity: 131

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:56:02 PM

Crypto market last year faced correction. Bitcoin corrected 70% but then created new high and reached 20K USD. The same I am expecting this year also. So I am just adding good coins to my portfolio. I AM AERO is one of them.
GeRa_182

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:00:27 PM

Crypto market last year faced correction. Bitcoin corrected 70% but then created new high and reached 20K USD. The same I am expecting this year also. So I am just adding good coins to my portfolio. I AM AERO is one of them.
Yeah, a slightly similar situation. I really hope that the market will stabilize by the end of the month - then we will be in chocolate.
Sanders86

Activity: 119

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:06:22 PM

Guys, any news about exchanges? I mean which exchanges I AM AERO team is targeting? I know its bit early to talk about listing, but I think we may need to think about listing in August itself.
Fett11

Activity: 327

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:07:41 PM

Yeah, a slightly similar situation. I really hope that the market will stabilize by the end of the month - then we will be in chocolate.
  It all comes down to time, most people keep hoping that it would be a nonstop bull market, but look back at past years and it’s never a constant bull run, the market always goes near and then bull like a wavy ocean. Time will tell, but in the meantime collecting quality tokens that you
believe in long-term and hodling is what most people are looking to do and ignoring the waves and turmoil.
Detroux

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:25:01 PM

This is probably the sign that more people are supporting with this kind of concept. Also, you have a strong team which is working together to achieve the target according to plan. So, investors will positively notice that this platform is getting more developed because they have enough support from the people who invested in the pre-ICO.
LEETAP

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:40:50 PM

It would be desirable to learn from developers as your platform will be connected with decentralized exchanges? Whether there will be some communication or your cooperation with such websites for division of profit?
Razhabov

Activity: 235

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:45:18 PM

This is probably the sign that more people are supporting with this kind of concept. Also, you have a strong team which is working together to achieve the target according to plan. So, investors will positively notice that this platform is getting more developed because they have enough support from the people who invested in the pre-ICO.
Why do you think so? After all, depending on the number of tokens, will investors make profit? Therefore, it is advantageous for the investor to store tokens and not spend them. Or am I wrong?
Imhotepp

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:53:00 PM

Why do you think so? After all, depending on the number of tokens, will investors make profit? Therefore, it is advantageous for the investor to store tokens and not spend them. Or am I wrong?
Investor in token doesn't use the platform, he only get token that has demand to sell them on exchange for high price to make profit. If the website keep using fiat as before, customer will have better solution to pay for service and they don't have to go exchange to buy tokens from investor which will affect price in negative way.
Khala

Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:57:37 PM

It would be desirable to learn from developers as your platform will be connected with decentralized exchanges? Whether there will be some communication or your cooperation with such websites for division of profit?
I think that this is certainly in the plans, since without partnership exchanges in general, any projects can not collect enough people to raise funds for the implementation of this project
PeToR

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:59:13 PM

The team have basically not so much time to reach their soft cap and they aren’t cutting it really close to hit the cap. I really hope that they will reach it, but the chances seem very small for me.
Shawn_Phishelp

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:05:55 PM

I rely that the plan will carry out all that has been estimated!
 Good luck fellows.
GeRa_182

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:16:45 PM

The team have basically not so much time to reach their soft cap and they aren’t cutting it really close to hit the cap. I really hope that they will reach it, but the chances seem very small for me.
  I think they will hit it easily in the future, because I won’t even notice and the progress bar of token sale will go up, I think they will close it soon.
maAE$tRo$2000

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:20:13 PM

I think they will hit it easily in the future, because I won’t even notice and the progress bar of token sale will go up, I think they will close it soon.
  Little chance to collect a hard cap. A soft cap will be collected 100%. I’m totally sure about that. Just give it some time, and you’ll see it by yourself
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: