Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:17:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] The first ultralight helicopter with coaxial system  (Read 1366 times)
BlacK CrowN

Activity: 156
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:41:49 PM

Maybe you are right. People will notice the ICO with marketing campaign, if there is no, then there is no reason for the coin to even survive in the crypto market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MoNeY TrEE

Activity: 158

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:37:27 PM

Do you accept Bitcoin, Litecoin or Dogecoin in your token sale as cryptocurrencies?
FilliP_MoriS

Activity: 131

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:09:32 PM

I like the project it seems pretty awesome and very idealistic campaign, I can't wait to join this kind of project it has a potential be on top of the list of all the successor, I believe this project will more be recognized and tradable in the global market.
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:32:31 PM

Do you accept Bitcoin, Litecoin or Dogecoin in your token sale as cryptocurrencies?
I’m afraid no. As I see, only Ethereum available for now. Maybe they will extend the list in the future…
GOZIC

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:48:29 PM

I’m afraid no. As I see, only Ethereum available for now. Maybe they will extend the list in the future…
It said that you can contact team for buying in another currency, hope they support fiat, as I don’t have much crypto now due to its exchange rate. I’ll contact them soon and tell you what they accept. Smiley
maAE$tRo$2000

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:20:49 PM

I like the project it seems pretty awesome and very idealistic campaign, I can't wait to join this kind of project it has a potential be on top of the list of all the successor, I believe this project will more be recognized and tradable in the global market.
Definitely looks like a good idea, the only question is how they will develop this platform and how many users they will attract.
Sanders86

Activity: 119

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:53:23 PM

Do you have own blockchain? Or is this ERC20 tokens? I still don’t get it.
VektoR171

Activity: 160

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:58:56 PM

Isn’t it on their whitepaper? I bet there is!
GeRa_182

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:21:29 PM

Isn’t it on their whitepaper? I bet there is!
ERC-20 token, it’s on the first page and their site. Look more attentively please
BlacK CrowN

Activity: 156

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:41:29 PM

A lot of application already running in Ethereum. Ethereum network is getting heavy.
YGICIQU

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:36:49 PM

A lot of application already running in Ethereum. Ethereum network is getting heavy.
You mean all the kitties? One this I don't actually understand is, do all the projects with ERC-20 tokens use Ethereum network for confirming transactions? If so, the more companies the more transactions altogether, the worse congestion will become… No?
Imhotepp

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:04:08 PM

You mean all the kitties? One this I don't actually understand is, do all the projects with ERC-20 tokens use Ethereum network for confirming transactions? If so, the more companies the more transactions altogether, the worse congestion will become… No?
  Ethereum network can process 15tx/s, I doubt that all the ERC-20 tokens start requiring more than that. Plus, Casper will be deployed soon.
PISTON_1

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:10:13 PM

Ethereum network can process 15tx/s, I doubt that all the ERC-20 tokens start requiring more than that. Plus, Casper will be deployed soon.
Actually, Ethereum network is improving constantly. On the other hand, lots of new things using the network more than before. I hope Ethereum network will win this race.
GeRa_182

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:20:05 PM

Actually, Ethereum network is improving constantly. On the other hand, lots of new things using the network more than before. I hope Ethereum network will win this race.
  That is true but they are also working to scale the network and improve it. So I wouldn’t worry about it.
Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:34:01 PM

That is true but they are also working to scale the network and improve it. So I wouldn’t worry about it.
The problem is how fast they are going roll out the fork to improve the network? People might jump to a different blockchain if something is not done.
olamidey

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 03:37:52 PM

Infact, it was the helicopter in the title that got me attracted to this particular ANN. Helicopter charters and flying taxis aren’t a bad idea at all. Well. I see a practical business model here and wont be surprise if the business/product is already running. It’s great for ICOs like this but I’ll advise that they get angel investors who will invest majorly as the main investor has the present trend in crypto world is funny and not predictable. I also see a long running ICO sales till October. I wish you the best and hope you meet your targets.

KrIp

Activity: 118

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:02:17 PM

The problem is how fast they are going roll out the fork to improve the network? People might jump to a different blockchain if something is not done.
Actually, if ethereum network can't cover the activity on it, tokens easily switch to another chain. It’s not a problem at all. Ethereum team just need to improve their scalability and there won’t be a need in another blockchain.
Fett11

Activity: 327

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:06:28 PM

Actually, if ethereum network can't cover the activity on it, tokens easily switch to another chain. It’s not a problem at all. Ethereum team just need to improve their scalability and there won’t be a need in another blockchain.
Yeah, I’m definitely agree with you. But let’s assume things at they are. Ethereum blockchain can’t resist high loads. Just a token swap with new chain and it is ready to go. So the problem only ethereum's own.
ReXata

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:11:36 PM

Yeah, I’m definitely agree with you. But let’s assume things at they are. Ethereum blockchain can’t resist high loads. Just a token swap with new chain and it is ready to go. So the problem only ethereum's own.
  There are indeed many other promising projects coming with similar features, providing supports for tokens, you are right.
UnIvErS

Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:16:37 PM

Well, I think Ethereum got a big problem. But this isn’t easy, I heard that this won’t be solved very fast, maybe not as fast as we expected.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: