Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:11:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] The first ultralight helicopter with coaxial system  (Read 1368 times)
Razhabov

Activity: 235
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:20:31 PM

A lot of application already running in Ethereum. Ethereum network is getting heavy.
You mean all the kitties? One this I don't actually understand is, do all the projects with ERC-20 tokens use Ethereum network for confirming transactions? If so, the more companies the more transactions altogether, the worse congestion will become… No?
  Ethereum network can process 15tx/s, I doubt that all the ERC-20 tokens start requiring more than that. Plus, Casper will be deployed soon.
Actually, Ethereum network is improving constantly. On the other hand, lots of new things using the network more than before. I hope Ethereum network will win this race.
  That is true but they are also working to scale the network and improve it. So I wouldn’t worry about it.
The problem is how fast they are going roll out the fork to improve the network? People might jump to a different blockchain if something is not done.
Actually, if ethereum network can't cover the activity on it, tokens easily switch to another chain. It’s not a problem at all. Ethereum team just need to improve their scalability and there won’t be a need in another blockchain.
Yeah, I’m definitely agree with you. But let’s assume things at they are. Ethereum blockchain can’t resist high loads. Just a token swap with new chain and it is ready to go. So the problem only ethereum's own.
Well, I think Ethereum got a big problem. But this isn’t easy, I heard that this won’t be solved very fast, maybe not as fast as we expected.
  Let's hope they can solve this, I don’t want the transaction fee to increase due to the problem in their network.
TouGhiE

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:24:53 PM

Hello, how do you differ to your competitors? I’ve heard of Bantini or something like that, they have similar idea, but I wonder about the realization. So what about you?
NeRoX82

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:28:13 PM

Hello, how do you differ to your competitors? I’ve heard of Bantini or something like that, they have similar idea, but I wonder about the realization. So what about you?
Yes, so much new similar ICOs recently, I thought that I AM AEOR is the only one in this field =)
Anyway, if a project's team won’t advertise their project properly, then it will be buried under another ICO’s. No exceptions.
YangsT

Activity: 177

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:34:57 PM

Yes, so much new similar ICOs recently, I thought that I AM AEOR is the only one in this field =)
Anyway, if a project's team won’t advertise their project properly, then it will be buried under another ICO’s. No exceptions.
That's true, but when do you think marketing is most effective? During ICO, Post ICO, after the platform/product is ready? Or is a mix of each important?
PRAKT!K

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:38:37 PM

Currently the biggest competitor in the field is Bartini project indeed, and it will be very hard to compete them. Is the team’s long-term plan to take them down or to be No.2 avia blockchain project? Second option is more realistic to be honest.
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:42:10 PM

Currently the biggest competitor in the field is Bartini project indeed, and it will be very hard to compete them. Is the team’s long-term plan to take them down or to be No.2 avia blockchain project? Second option is more realistic to be honest.
  I agree, but I AM AERO is already doing so much in marketing. What else they can do? I’ve seen them everywhere. Their strategy is working good as for me.  Smiley
Cysgicessscor

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:30:47 PM

The business will be fortunate. Engaging logo, seamless logo!  Good luck all!
Larry Monzon

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:25:19 PM

Hi fellows!
The major theme that in the future it has guarantee the growth of the project.
Ovubev

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:06:45 AM

Seems very interesting!
Unblemished business, cognizant website!  Good luck fellows!
TouGhiE

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:44:49 AM

I agree, but I AM AERO is already doing so much in marketing. What else they can do? I’ve seen them everywhere. Their strategy is working good as for me.  Smiley
That's right, they are already doing a lot and have been quite successful with large community, but they also need investors. This is the only thing that project lack right now.
TiN SoldieR

Activity: 173

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:51:52 AM

I am also heard of Bartini and as long as people prefer it, it would be hard for I AM AERO to compete. The thing with this projects is, it takes a long time to get stable.
MoNeY TrEE

Activity: 158

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:58:13 AM

Yes, marketing and timing are the keys to success. If you see what happened with the ICO's last year, they didn't raise that much because there wasn't so much traction in the market. Some ICO's now have raised enormous amounts of money thanks to timing and marketing.
Garag

Activity: 163

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:05:27 AM

I am also heard of Bartini and as long as people prefer it, it would be hard for I AM AERO to compete. The thing with this projects is, it takes a long time to get stable.
I'm not sure that Bartini will be a sort of competitor. I guess they differ too much, so they can be both on the market successfully.
BlacK CrowN

Activity: 156

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:17:30 AM

Where did you see I AM AERO? You mean promotion? How about conferences?
BERgAMOT_BEHgEMOT

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:24:38 AM

I saw a lot of ads on social media and a lot of people tweeting about it (that must be bounty). I don’t know about conferences why do you ask?
DyxLEzz

Activity: 201

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:14:36 PM

I saw a lot of ads on social media and a lot of people tweeting about it (that must be bounty). I don’t know about conferences why do you ask?
Because I saw the CEO of this project on the blockchain.aero conference. By the way, Bartini CEO was there too. I’m interested now in more videos from this conference. Since I’ve found only one.
Razhabov

Activity: 235

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:28:27 PM

I'm not sure that Bartini will be a sort of competitor. I guess they differ too much, so they can be both on the market successfully.
Many projects in one field can be co-existing anyway. I AM AERO is nice platform and dev team is looking for improving constantly. We going to see more and more adoption. Hope they will manage this token sale to go further.
KeViN31

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:34:41 PM

Many projects in one field can be co-existing anyway. I AM AERO is nice platform and dev team is looking for improving constantly. We going to see more and more adoption. Hope they will manage this token sale to go further.
They are also very active on the social medias which is very good because it shows that they are serious about this project. And yeah, stagnation of sale must be bothering for all of us.
YGICIQU

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:10:14 PM

They are also very active on the social medias which is very good because it shows that they are serious about this project. And yeah, stagnation of sale must be bothering for all of us.
I believe there few really huge investors waiting for the soft cap to be passed, as I personally saw a lot of situations, where project was on its minimum for a long time and then burst the token sale in a few days
BERgAMOT_BEHgEMOT

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:12:00 AM

I think decentralization will make data taken from aircrafts more transparent. I AM AERO will be one of the first decentralized avia platforms, and I think that can disrupt the way we use them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: