Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:42:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] The first ultralight helicopter with coaxial system  (Read 1368 times)
KrIp

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:18:54 AM

Nice project, it’s pretty good that you already have working prototypes. I will be following you for updates.
NeRoX82

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:55:12 AM

Nice project, it’s pretty good that you already have working prototypes. I will be following you for updates.
Yeah, that makes it definitely outstanding compared to most other ICOs. So far people interested in this project, that pretty good IMHO.
YGICIQU

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:59:42 AM

Does I AM AERO has any statistics regarding in its pre-sale particularly in amount of ETH raised? I hope they would put it in their website.
GOZIC

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:48:50 PM

Does I AM AERO has any statistics regarding in its pre-sale particularly in amount of ETH raised? I hope they would put it in their website.
They have counter on the website, check it. It says that they have collected about $620k. Have forgotten the exchange rate, calculate it by yourself if you are interested.
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:06:11 PM

I heard about this project sometime in April. Nice idea, but what about competitors? I think you have plenty of them
GeRa_182

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:56:33 PM

Can the residents of USA buy tokens if they live in another country? It’s not mentioned in your legal documents.
PeToR

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:38:41 PM

Can the residents of USA buy tokens if they live in another country? It’s not mentioned in your legal documents.
I assume you can but wait for an official answer. As far as I know you need to respond to the law in the country you are now buying from.
You may need to prove where you actually live.
Sanders86

Activity: 119

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:40:47 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2018, 06:40:56 PM by Sanders86

I assume you can but wait for an official answer. As far as I know you need to respond to the law in the country you are now buying from.
Yeah interesting we know US has strict laws so not sure a platform like this would be given much leeway over there. Or if it would be welcome at all. Plus, you know, US doesn't like icos in general.
PRAKT!K

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:42:14 PM

Yeah interesting we know US has strict laws so not sure a platform like this would be given much leeway over there. Or if it would be welcome at all. Plus, you know, US doesn't like icos in general.
I do not think America is so different from other countries in this respect, despite of course the more lenient penalties applied in that country, but as elsewhere, they repudiate the idea of Icos and decentralization for the same reason.
BlacK CrowN

Activity: 156

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:11:22 PM

I do not think America is so different from other countries in this respect, despite of course the more lenient penalties applied in that country, but as elsewhere, they repudiate the idea of Icos and decentralization for the same reason.
Rulers do not find a way of control and submission, let alone grab a large slice of the moves, but the project I AM AERO is possible anywhere in the world, and over time there will be no limitations.
Imhotepp

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:38:47 PM

This forum is really slow today. I just stumbled upon I AM AERO and was surprised that it already has working prototypes. You are strong enough to defeat your competitors.
Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:41:08 PM

I don't understand why you need blockchain or digital currency for this. Maybe you can explain that, thanks!
TiN SoldieR

Activity: 173

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:33:31 PM

Is there a table for exchange listings? Not sure I can find currency that I need.
ErichKrause

Activity: 125

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:47:38 PM

Is there a table for exchange listings? Not sure I can find currency that I need.
This is obvious that there will be many currencies for exchange after ICO. This is the reason why people are investing in this ICO.
YGICIQU

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:00:12 PM

Hmm, so have someone tried this planes? And want to share a review about it?
Monopoli$T

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:09:03 PM

The advantage of competition with similar better projects is that with the potential that has I AM AERO and the high degree of interest of many, there will be a good initial volume in sales, this makes a better scenario for the arrival of higher volume exchanges and reputation, and I AM AERO will surely reach them.
IlidaN

Activity: 162

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:16:55 PM

The advantage of competition with similar better projects is that with the potential that has I AM AERO and the high degree of interest of many, there will be a good initial volume in sales, this makes a better scenario for the arrival of higher volume exchanges and reputation, and I AM AERO will surely reach them.
I have seen some tokens multiply their initial value several times over despite only being listed on exchange. I am not so enthusiastic about the big centralized exchanges anyway.
YangsT

Activity: 177

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:25:34 PM

I have seen some tokens multiply their initial value several times over despite only being listed on exchange. I am not so enthusiastic about the big centralized exchanges anyway.
They are good enough, but yes, other exchanges, especially decentralized like, could fly to the moon. People are wild to buy cryptos.
Muimiga

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:30:42 PM

Hey, fellows. I expect your idea runs successfully! Vigilant design, outstanding activity.
Fett11

Activity: 327

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:34:11 PM

The plan is almost certain, but the problem is the name. You can’t promise the name because the exchange won’t certainly accept every coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: