Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:23:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]DENTIX - Dental Electronic Health Records platform  (Read 2215 times)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 07:09:33 PM

It is good decision to extend the bonus period which is pre-ICO by that prescribed date. I actually didn't read about the concept and it is like opportunity to start now to make myself little prepare by reading available material before taking any decision of any kind. It is best decision because ICO was anyway starting after one month and gap isn't good.

The Dentix platform is built with people being the dominant factor so effort toward service to the people is top priority followed by security, clearly written in their white paper is the fact that patients{people} will decide the way the platform is being run through a real time provision of true reviews which will be greatly rewarded, this explains why a reconsideration was made for extension of the pre-ico I will encourage you to get in the train now that the bonus is up

Yes, this is a good way of giving power to the people by setting up an avenue for people to speak up and be heard, i also advice dental practitioners to see this as an opportunity to expand their business, as this will enable them to grow beyond borders, dentix has given both parties what they need and nothing to loose

Indeed, projects like this, well basically all decentralized systems like dentix will rely heavily on the "people" part of the equation, it comes down to getting doctors and patients to start to use and enjoy and actively promote the system within their own small groups. It will then grow organically and expand. It's basically just getting the ball rolling thats important, and once its launched and working it should be able to snowball over time with more providers, doctors and patients slowly adding the system to their portfolio, really really hoping the team can get that ball rolling Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:28:46 PM

i have to ask: will there be a translated whitepaper in other languages? Many people have problems understanding topic specific English. a blockchain-whitepaper is not a Harry Potter book :-)
PyroOfficial
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:31:39 PM

where can i contribute this one? Looks interesting Cheesy
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:51:48 PM

i have to ask: will there be a translated whitepaper in other languages? Many people have problems understanding topic specific English. a blockchain-whitepaper is not a Harry Potter book :-)

Lol i'm certain they are translation of the whitepaper in other languages, it's among the first things a project do once its lunched here is DENTIX bounty thread a section is created for translation.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2965713.0
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:33:40 PM

Hey Pyro thank you for your interest, this is a link to our whitelisting page: https://dentix.io/iump-register/

Make sure you register for whitelist so we can link up your details and you will find our ETH address and participation instructions on this page: https://dentix.io/contribute/

Please use a Metamask or MEW ERC-20 token friendly wallet, please do not send ETH from an exchange wallet (bittrex, yobit, poloniex etc..) Smiley

dentix

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 09:34:55 PM

you can visit our site - https://dentix.io/contribute/ and follow the instructions
Vargistkrieg

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:17:49 AM

''Reviewers will have the ability to post anonymous reviews or to
reveal their identity. ''

But won't that leave a lot of room for manipulation? How can you prevent someone from boosting their reviews by creating fake accounts? Maybe the patients can receive some kind of unique code upon the completion of the procedure that gets them into the review section.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:19:22 AM

Lol i'm certain they are translation of the whitepaper in other languages, it's among the first things a project do once its lunched here is DENTIX bounty thread a section is created for translation.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2965713.0

Great, thanks for the information. I have not looked at the bounty thread yet. I hope there are enough translators. The pay is not bad. Maybe I ask my girlfriend if she is interested in a translation :-)
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 07:47:24 AM

But won't that leave a lot of room for manipulation? How can you prevent someone from boosting their reviews by creating fake accounts? Maybe the patients can receive some kind of unique code upon the completion of the procedure that gets them into the review section.

The blockchain is open and easily manipulated, what you pointed out is a factor but remember their will be huge reward only for reviewers who reveal their identity so that will be taken care of a whole lot that way.. If you need good reward reveal your identity and get it or manipulate and get the small reward

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
dentix

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 08:07:28 AM

That's the beauty of blockchain! Each procedure is a separate contract, so the patient will only be able to leave a review on the completed procedure he's receiving party on...
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:31:07 AM

That's the beauty of blockchain! Each procedure is a separate contract, so the patient will only be able to leave a review on the completed procedure he's receiving party on...

Wow this is brilliant so no room for manipulation bravo!! Dentix project provides a unique solution, any platform that can provide one with a certain level of privacy is always in high demand and Dentix platform provides that i see good prospect here.
domoy77

Activity: 811
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:41:46 PM

Take a look at the DENTRIX Bounty Translation spreadsheet list, there are several languages there.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
karanj

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 09:43:42 PM

BLOG POST CAMPAIGN

Name :Karan Juriani
Username:karanj
Btalk Profile:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1030341
Link to the Video:https://youtu.be/jYEfbVyAhVE
Eth:0x4497DcdD22A495c1a19c4E0c6DE275e3d0f84c7E

Please Accept my entry

retnods (OP)

Activity: 827
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:05:11 AM

BLOG POST CAMPAIGN

Name :Karan Juriani
Username:karanj
Btalk Profile:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1030341
Link to the Video:https://youtu.be/jYEfbVyAhVE
Eth:0x4497DcdD22A495c1a19c4E0c6DE275e3d0f84c7E

Please Accept my entry

Hi @Karanj, please enter your post related to the campaign in bounty ANN

Regards

D I S T I N C T I V E F O R K
★ ▬ THE FASTEST WAY TO GO BROKE IS TO GET RICH QUICK ▬ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Raline

Activity: 315
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:48:37 PM

Dentix Background — The Dentix platform has a good rating of 4.0
Contact here hello@dentix.io
The CEO of Dentix is ​​Daniel V Markelov
Created since july 2016
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:02:39 PM

Wow this is brilliant so no room for manipulation bravo!! Dentix project provides a unique solution, any platform that can provide one with a certain level of privacy is always in high demand and Dentix platform provides that i see good prospect here.

Yea, the approach is really a good one and with such real ratings, they will attract the right people to the project, giving room for an increase in the value of the token and create a very vibrant community, it will only take a matter of time for the community to grow
shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:49:41 PM

It is good decision to extend the bonus period which is pre-ICO by that prescribed date. I actually didn't read about the concept and it is like opportunity to start now to make myself little prepare by reading available material before taking any decision of any kind. It is best decision because ICO was anyway starting after one month and gap isn't good.

The Dentix platform is built with people being the dominant factor so effort toward service to the people is top priority followed by security, clearly written in their white paper is the fact that patients{people} will decide the way the platform is being run through a real time provision of true reviews which will be greatly rewarded, this explains why a reconsideration was made for extension of the pre-ico I will encourage you to get in the train now that the bonus is up

Believe it or not, but implicitly security is the most important service to people. They might not be able to grasp or understand it, but the focus should always be on security as that is the most important aspect of almost any service you provide to people via the blockchain.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
ELE.ZYK

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:39:36 AM

Believe it or not, but implicitly security is the most important service to people. They might not be able to grasp or understand it, but the focus should always be on security as that is the most important aspect of almost any service you provide to people via the blockchain.
This allows the latter to comment on the condition of the hospital and the doctor, and I don't think the average person would refuse a kindly comment. Unless something bad happens.
shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:23:14 PM

This allows the latter to comment on the condition of the hospital and the doctor, and I don't think the average person would refuse a kindly comment. Unless something bad happens.

I don't think I understood what you were trying to say with your response. Maybe you could rephrase it?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
serizawa

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:17:12 PM

I just read a lot about dentix and it looks good with the concept of dental health recording.
how much raiched pre sale dentix?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: