Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:28:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]DENTIX - Dental Electronic Health Records platform  (Read 2215 times)
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:06:46 AM

This project is special is special and can provide comfort in health. Dentix has its own coins and hopefully become a famous and useful project.

I have only just come across this: https://medium.com/@dentix/dentix-bounty-program-30fc70697650

Check it out if you are interested in a bounty for this project, there is plenty of different ways to accumulate.

i am always looking for a good bounty, will take a look later. unfortunately i do not have the time that i need to do all the bounties i like to do:-)
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:31:25 PM

I do not want to say anything bad, but I've already seen 2 companies with the same scope as you, only there the whole range of services, I can not understand how you differ from others what are your advantages?

Our main difference is that we're an actual EHR, not just a patient record, but a platform... meaning a doctor, front-desk operator, back-office operator, owner can login, check on how's clinic doing, how many patients it has served, how what kind of procedures a dentist has provided... etc... patients can login to their patient portal, schedule an appointment with any in-network provider, etc... Our competition does not offer that...so those are our differences in a nutshell!

With regards to the comment about the 2 companies that share the same scope as Dentix, this is my answer, no industry has only one service, every industry has competitors and just because you're the first to share your vision does not mean you will be the best.

Dentix offers its own uniqueness compared to existing dental/electronic health records blockchain projects and I strongly believe that they offer so much more to patients, dentists, doctors and dental staff.

The Dentix platform provides real added value to both sides of the user base, some of the services included are; work plan scheduling, booking appointments, trusted reviews, finding new patients, confidential messaging service, electronic health records, records about the dental practice, referral system

You can also earn DNTX tokens for using platform which can be redeemed and used to pay for services, dentists that use Dentix can also become part of an international community and work with some of the best doctors in the industry.

There are so many more features I can list and I really recommend checking out the website and reading the whitepaper because you will find out so much more about Dentix: https://dentix.io/

Very good and impressive summary, you have stated the good parts for people like me who haven't had time to read the whitepaper yet, I will try and do that tomorrow - but from what I can read so far; it looks pretty interesting and I like the idea that  you can extra DNTX tokens just for using the platform. Always helps drive traffic.

yes, you don't only earn extra tokens when using the platform, providing reviews with a known identity also gives you an added bonus and something else caught my attention when going through the whitepaper, which is the availability of education module with detailed steps on performing recommended after-care procedures, with built-in reminders, now that's classic

This is a very good point, the education module really shows how experienced Dentix are and it also demonstrates the level of support they will provide to users of the platform.

Dentists and doctors that use the platform will become part of a truely international community of industry experts, they will be able to use the platform to contact each other discuss best practice and overall provide a better service for their patients.

lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:34:14 PM

Does this project have a relationship with Dentacoin? Well the names of both are very similar Smiley In the pre-ico will be requested the KYC?
dentix

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 12:42:41 PM

Does this project have a relationship with Dentacoin? Well the names of both are very similar Smiley In the pre-ico will be requested the KYC?

No, by no means we are related to dentacoin. Names similar because we're catering to the same industry, but we are very different. KYC is required to contributions over 10 Eth.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:49:43 PM

No, by no means we are related to dentacoin. Names similar because we're catering to the same industry, but we are very different. KYC is required to contributions over 10 Eth.

No, we're not competing with Dentacoin, as they are a "transport" token to transfer records between clinics, and we're an actual web application FOR dental clinics. That's the major difference. We are a completely different project, though in the same dental niche.

This was a quote from earlier in the thread which explains the difference nicely
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 02:52:16 PM

I do not want to say anything bad, but I've already seen 2 companies with the same scope as you, only there the whole range of services, I can not understand how you differ from others what are your advantages?

Our main difference is that we're an actual EHR, not just a patient record, but a platform... meaning a doctor, front-desk operator, back-office operator, owner can login, check on how's clinic doing, how many patients it has served, how what kind of procedures a dentist has provided... etc... patients can login to their patient portal, schedule an appointment with any in-network provider, etc... Our competition does not offer that...so those are our differences in a nutshell!

True I read this about the Electronic Health Record platform in your white paper  but I am trying to understand if Dentix are the one providing this health care service, are the workers from Dentix or Dentix is just the record guys that ensures autonomy, transparency and proper dentistry handling

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
DCB

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:55:39 PM

great project! cant wait to see how it turns out!
cryptossi

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:35:54 PM

True I read this about the Electronic Health Record platform in your white paper  but I am trying to understand if Dentix are the one providing this health care service, are the workers from Dentix or Dentix is just the record guys that ensures autonomy, transparency and proper dentistry handling

Dentix are not the ones providing health care nor do they hire dentists/doctors, instead they have consulted with dentists and patients to create a platform that will help better the experience for both parties.

The platform allows dentists to work on efficiently and to store electronic health records securely. The Dentix platform is also for patients to use so they contact their dentists, book appointments, leave reviews pay for their services, this is a brief summary of their many services & features.

I hope this helps answer your question Nathan!

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:42:36 PM

With regards to the comment about the 2 companies that share the same scope as Dentix, this is my answer, no industry has only one service, every industry has competitors and just because you're the first to share your vision does not mean you will be the best.

Dentix offers its own uniqueness compared to existing dental/electronic health records blockchain projects and I strongly believe that they offer so much more to patients, dentists, doctors and dental staff.

The Dentix platform provides real added value to both sides of the user base, some of the services included are; work plan scheduling, booking appointments, trusted reviews, finding new patients, confidential messaging service, electronic health records, records about the dental practice, referral system

You can also earn DNTX tokens for using platform which can be redeemed and used to pay for services, dentists that use Dentix can also become part of an international community and work with some of the best doctors in the industry.

There are so many more features I can list and I really recommend checking out the website and reading the whitepaper because you will find out so much more about Dentix: https://dentix.io/

Very good and impressive summary, you have stated the good parts for people like me who haven't had time to read the whitepaper yet, I will try and do that tomorrow - but from what I can read so far; it looks pretty interesting and I like the idea that  you can extra DNTX tokens just for using the platform. Always helps drive traffic.

yes, you don't only earn extra tokens when using the platform, providing reviews with a known identity also gives you an added bonus and something else caught my attention when going through the whitepaper, which is the availability of education module with detailed steps on performing recommended after-care procedures, with built-in reminders, now that's classic

This is a very good point, the education module really shows how experienced Dentix are and it also demonstrates the level of support they will provide to users of the platform.

Dentists and doctors that use the platform will become part of a truely international community of industry experts, they will be able to use the platform to contact each other discuss best practice and overall provide a better service for their patients.

Exactly, when such avenue is created, patients will not be naive but question any unguided actions by practitioners, why?, because they've been enlightened by the modules they were given through the platform that Dentix provides, on the other hand, dentists with good ratings can get higher patronage, all because of this platform, is a commendable project
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 03:56:13 PM

Dentix are not the ones providing health care nor do they hire dentists/doctors, instead they have consulted with dentists and patients to create a platform that will help better the experience for both parties.

The platform allows dentists to work on efficiently and to store electronic health records securely. The Dentix platform is also for patients to use so they contact their dentists, book appointments, leave reviews pay for their services, this is a brief summary of their many services & features.

Exactly they are looking to try to rework the platform that dentists use on a daily basis basically they are going to be the Blockchain Microsoft office of dentistry. They will provide a toolset and platform for the patients and the doctors to share and use and hopefully make the entire field a bit more robust
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:00:05 PM

great project! cant wait to see how it turns out!

I'm positive DENTIX project will be a successful one they plan to create a patient review platform that will allow the patient to leave a review of the overall experience. These reviews will be highly beneficial to the dental practice, as well as individual practitioners, as it will increase trust in the reviews received and will be automatically perceived as an honest review.
faulerwilli

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:44:00 PM

does anyone have information on how the pre-sale runs? Or will they tell us only on 1.3. after the Pre-ICO? I would be interested to know how many find the project so interesting that they invest
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 05:49:19 PM

does anyone have information on how the pre-sale runs? Or will they tell us only on 1.3. after the Pre-ICO? I would be interested to know how many find the project so interesting that they invest

I’m pretty sure we will find out after it completes or at least that’s how it seems to be handled in other ico so I doubt Dentixnwill be different as it just makes sense to balance expectations and make sure that the correct information is provided to the investors. The last thing they want to do is provide incomplete data so I think once the phase is over we will see more news
inlovewithcrypto

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:53:23 PM

Seems interesting!I will follow your news
Vargistkrieg

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:03:10 PM

I'm new to this thread, but the concept seems interesting. I just read some initial info and already think this is a great and very forward-thinking idea. And I see that there's a bounty too so I will monitor this topic.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:16:16 PM

I'm new to this thread, but the concept seems interesting. I just read some initial info and already think this is a great and very forward-thinking idea. And I see that there's a bounty too so I will monitor this topic.

For a quick overview and a non-biased review, check out this article here @ https://www.icotokennews.com/icos/dentix/

Summarizes there plans and goals without having to go through the boring whitepaper. They have plenty of ICO reviews covering them at the moment which is great for the publicity
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 06:39:38 PM

Yes! Thank you cryptossi for the break down...

They also plan to create their wallet for easy usage of the Dentix platform too
.. See Shocked

"An  updated  solution  will  provide  a  dynamically  triggered  DNTX wallet  creation  for  everybody  involved  in  the  Dentix  platform, which  will  assure  the  ease  of  truly  secure  communications, information  transfers  between  dentists  and  their  patients,  as  well as  provide  a  safe  ground  to  patient  information  transfer  to  innetwork providers worldwide"

I am so excited, can't wait to get my hands on the token...  Cool

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:32:52 PM

The concept behind DENTIX platform is a brilliant one reviewers will be rewarded with DNTX coin, a reviewer who reveals his identity will be rewarded with a higher amount of DNTX than an anonymous reviewer. With this strategy DNTX coin will generate value by the daily activities on DENTIX platform.
faulerwilli

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:06:48 PM

it really seems to be an interesting project, but let me ask one thing, that i asked me the whole time:

Are not you afraid of dentists? :-)
cryptossi

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:56:12 PM

You're right Dentix is a great project, there is a need out there for the platform and it solves so many problems that currently challenge dentists and their patients. It's a global project and it breaks down all borders so patients can contact their dentists, order prescriptions and book appointments from anywhere in the world. A lot of dentists do not currently offer these kinds of services and it will make the whole service more autonomous and offer a lot more freedom to both parties.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: