Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:45:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lets talk about avoiding scam  (Read 625 times)
Bolt Brownie

Activity: 700
Merit: 350

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:34:19 PM
Merited by Direwolve735 (1)

Well I do believe that we should always take a look not just about how the campaign is being managed, but also about the project itself. When you join a campaign you are not just getting some coins for renting your sig space. You are actually advertising and supporting that campaign, and you must understand that it is your responsibility to choose what you will advertise. If users did that more often, then we would get less and less scammers out there.

I'm sure trusted managers do this as well, so the probability of advertising a scam campaign decreases a lot if you only apply to campaigns run by trusted managers, but you should also do your work as well. And when renting your sig, you work is not just posting. I strongly believe you need to know what you are advertising. I mean if you don't, you can't even do a good job, because you can't advertise a campaign if you know nothing about the project behind it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kate Beckett

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:03:12 AM

Well I do believe that we should always take a look not just about how the campaign is being managed, but also about the project itself. When you join a campaign you are not just getting some coins for renting your sig space. You are actually advertising and supporting that campaign, and you must understand that it is your responsibility to choose what you will advertise. If users did that more often, then we would get less and less scammers out there.

I'm sure trusted managers do this as well, so the probability of advertising a scam campaign decreases a lot if you only apply to campaigns run by trusted managers, but you should also do your work as well. And when renting your sig, you work is not just posting. I strongly believe you need to know what you are advertising. I mean if you don't, you can't even do a good job, because you can't advertise a campaign if you know nothing about the project behind it.

I absolutely agree with you. There are too many ICOs and other different projects right now. All of them want to advertise themselves. But they also very often turns out to be a scam. We need to read about the project and understand its purpose, if we want to participate in a signature or bounty campaigns, first of all, to protect ourrself. And of course, this must be done, to protect others from fraudulent projects. I do not always know whether it's a true or scam project, so I look at the profiles of those who participate in it. But if the honored participants of the forum advertise scam projects, the newcomers will look at them and they will participate in such projects too. I believe that we should fight together against such scam projects.
diva.man

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:13:14 AM

Choose to participate in a large number of reward activities, you look at the number of participants in the statistics form, the number of people to participate in the reward task, the reliability is very high!

Try to choose a high - ranking reward manager and select some of the company's tasks, such as "amazix".
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: