Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:06:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin and investment  (Read 2115 times)
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:20:01 PM

Choosing Good project is very difficult, My advise is read carefully white paper and you have to understand  the project  Smiley  you can also feel it in the group if you check it  having a good community and well  managed   is one factor  in choosing good projects. Also double check roadmap as well you can also see progress  about the project.

I support your view on picking the white paper and other information to analyze which is the best way to make the money on the ICO investment but here we can check about altcoins also a investment thing mate.
I used to read the over all price spike and dump in the market. If the value of the coin and complete marketplace growth little stable and getting up whenever the market value grown up and dumped in the market.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pri3oner

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:51:14 PM

Altcoin has bad experience in 2018 , so I dont even know what I can suggest u. At least I cant do it to myself lol U can see the market mood right now

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
Neil81

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:55:43 PM

If you are interested in my opinion, I recommend that you pay attention to this project. I'm watching his huge potential! #MDsquare #TMED #telemedicine http://www.mdsqr.io/
Businesscase

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:11:46 AM

Investing in ICOs and altcoins - it`s a very good decision, but you need to study a lot before invest in. You need to make your own research work of the ICOs, you can check some in rating sites.
Marcel666

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:55:44 AM

For a beginner, you're better off trading established currencies, as opposed to speculations.
Also start small, and build gradually, with practise, you'd grow in skill and profits.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Wadjob

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 10:58:12 AM

I think you need to put on strong teams and ideas with a chance of success
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:59:00 AM

Many altcoins are trying to target any perceived limitations that Bitcoin has and come up with newer versions with competitive advantages. Some investors are more risk tolerant than others and are thus more willing to lose some of their principal in return for the chance of generating a higher profit. The investor's ability to tolerate risk and the incremental return associated with increasing amounts of risk.

kagtaviy_mo

Merit: 22

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:24:08 PM

Hello. Before investing in altcoin, it is necessary to study its road map and, of course, white paper. It is desirable to know in general what kind of people are behind this project and what they have already implemented.

Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:

Sr Member. Hero Member. Legendary
Preview:
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:31:26 PM

Actually, if you are beginner in cryptocurrency and you do not have  enough knowledge in  trading  than , I do not  advise you to start buying, investing..,  in that field, because simply, you will lose a big amount of your funds especially in this period because the market always in red. So you must learn the understands statistics in different cryptocurrencies. Honeslty, I do not advise you to ask people for helps because many do not give the right information and predictions, and they keep them always in order to achieve just  their goals. 
Trust me, the field of trading is not easy at all. do not rush, just take your time in learning, and then start.
Neil81

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:30:41 PM

Really interesting project. The idea itself is truly unique. It makes sense to invest in a project! #MDsquare #TMED #telemedicine http://www.mdsqr.io/
vuithoinha

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:48:10 AM

Due to the recent development of the cryptocurrency market and the rapid fluctuations, all of the cryptocurrency investments are at high risk. Even Bitcoin is still the highest value cryptocurrency yet, but price fluctuations are still very frequent.
So the altcoin will have more multiplication changes. Because they have a low market price (the sum of all the combined currencies), the altcoin market is prone to price manipulation. Rich merchants - called "whales" - inject large amounts of capital into low-priced currencies to build up hype and increase prices.
Cacao2017

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:27:01 PM

After bitcoin is Altcoin they are an attractive aspect of cryptocurrency, but they are not for everyone Altcoin offers users the cryptocurrency of alternatives and forces developers of Bitcoin to remain active and continue to innovate
worthington83

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:48:50 PM

This is a gambling game of chance, which can have a lot of money or may lose everything
anna11anna

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:41:02 PM

Being a newbie, I'm looking for a good direction on learning about the markets and trading. How would you decide which ICO to invest in? Cryptocurrency is too volatile, but so there is still many people who go into investment that goes even in the newest coins which are similar (not same) in the functionality that they offer (e.g. anonymity). What is the possibility on any of these coins (or digital currency in general) being successful (or profitable)? I'm also not clear on how does the value of coin inflate or deflate; especially when the flow is controlled by the developers?

tl;dr Any resources or pointers on the topic are appreciated.
It's not the best time to invest in ico because there are so many scams in the market, as well as overvalued teams and their products, which after ico can not do anything.
deppil90

Activity: 434
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:00:30 PM

what I did was first reading the information provided by the forum, and asking friends in the crypto community, either in telegram or other social media
elpape225

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:30:17 PM

https://medium.com/@optitoken.io/hyperdeflationary-monetary-systems-why-they-should-be-owned-and-utilized-1a34bc2a7536
volos57

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:39:22 PM

personally, I carefully picked up the coins for investment. collected and studied a lot of information. but 2018 has made changes in my predictions. today it is better to invest in a strong coin, while they are on the decline.

Aeternum // World's First Science and
Intellectual Property Driven ICO (https://aeternum.io/)
Voidcrafter

Activity: 481
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:20:32 PM

Being a newbie, I'm looking for a good direction on learning about the markets and trading. How would you decide which ICO to invest in? Cryptocurrency is too volatile, but so there is still many people who go into investment that goes even in the newest coins which are similar (not same) in the functionality that they offer (e.g. anonymity). What is the possibility on any of these coins (or digital currency in general) being successful (or profitable)? I'm also not clear on how does the value of coin inflate or deflate; especially when the flow is controlled by the developers?

tl;dr Any resources or pointers on the topic are appreciated.
Firstly, there are no guarantees and never will. As I understand you're trying to understand far better to invest their money. First search for ICO using the bounty of the company. Participate in them and so you will be able to understand exactly how to collect money. Next, pay attention to the signature company, if this company has a lot of heroes and legends, then it is worth buying. They've already analyzed. Well, you can learn white paper to understand what you are buying.

.Удиви мeня
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Бapaxoлкa CCCP - иcтopии и paccкaзы
 Coчи 360 - Иcтopии из жизни
 - Днeвник ГУФИкa иcтopии пpo coбaк
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
lllidan

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:07:49 AM

In addition to those fraudsters, every real cryptocurrency is listed, and its number is published to all investors! But I suggest you should reduce the amount of ICO investment!
kagtaviy_mo

Merit: 22

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:35:24 AM

Greetings. Now most people invest their money in them. Since when you know the mechanisms of the market, then you can make a good profit..

Preview:

Code:
Code:

Sr Member. Hero Member. Legendary
Preview:

Code:
Code:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: