Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:02:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best way to keep track of the bounties you are participating in?  (Read 638 times)
alexzorgo

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:58:05 PM

I use the excel table for all projects. All the general information on the columns is entered there: start of my participation, end of the campaign, participation in specific campaigns (signature, twitter, facebook, telegram etc) details of the token-sale, wallet for the project, reward for campaigns, KYC, features of reports. And daily notes on the tasks accomplished. Separately in notepad I save reports from each campaign and their tasks. Laborious, I agree. But I have not yet come up with another way to have at any time clear idea of ​​the status of all the campaigns and their tasks in which I participate

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:02:49 PM

I notice the more bounties I am in the harder it is to keep track of it all... especially when I have to facebook, Twitter, blog, and telegram. Does anyone have a good system for keeping track of everything?
the best way is to takes a notes for every single bounty you following.  you need to check it frequently (1 / 2 times a week) manually cause sometimes there might be sudden annoucement that important for bounty hunter.

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:09:06 PM

I have a google spreadsheet as it's the easiest way for me to keep a note of what work I am doing and try to record them daily although the last week I have been slacking a bit due to other family matters to take care of. I also try to post the end date as well so I can check on when that specific bounty is ending s I know roughly from that date on when payment s likely to be due.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
yudhistira

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:22:53 PM

I notice the more bounties I am in the harder it is to keep track of it all... especially when I have to facebook, Twitter, blog, and telegram. Does anyone have a good system for keeping track of everything?

Do something that is easily memorable by yourself.
I use Excel, but you may prefer a notepad.
Everyone has their own system that is the easiest to remember.
But overall, I follow everything like that, I have no other methods.  Smiley

WebsiteWhitepaperTelegram   International Blockchain Lottery   FacebookTwitterGitHub
════════☛ FIRELOTTO ☚════════    As simple and understandable as traditional lotteries are    ══════☛ PLAY NOW ☚══════
loloy

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 04:27:43 PM

In my case, I am managing more than a dozen of accounts but I only participating signature bounty campaign because I don't want to mess up my Facebook and Twitter on sharing "non sense" thing (that's what my friends called when they do read a lot of ICO articles over their feeds).
So I am using only Google Chrome Bookmarks and Google Calendar to close monitor all my weekly signature bounty campaign requirements.
I do know that other members are using spreadsheets or word or excel but for me bookmarks and calendars works just like better than nothing.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD
Ronaldobaban17

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:29:17 PM

im using masterlist for all my bounties putting them all in 1 spreadsheet and microsoft word.
loloy

Activity: 182

The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 04:30:06 PM

the best way is to takes a notes for every single bounty you following.  you need to check it frequently (1 / 2 times a week) manually cause sometimes there might be sudden annoucement that important for bounty hunter.

For me, if the bounty manager didn't specify when would be the end of the bounty campaign then I try to ask through their Telegram Channel so that everything that I am joining is I put them on my Google Calendar so I won't miss any single account and bounty campaign for weekly post or comment requirement.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD
Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:08:49 PM

Hi, there are several methods of doing this:
- you can do it by your self ( improving your organization skills and self management),
or you can set a task to a programmer
cryptotitan

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:21:03 PM

Use excel or google sheets,you can track your progress using these tools if you are joining bumch of bounties you will need to be orderly put the bounty details like bountycampaign thread link,required posts per week,cutoffs,threads to posts,etc. so wont have an headache of manually tracking your progress everyday.

cryptodairy

Activity: 70
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:04:43 PM

Can Anyone Share Google spreadsheet format to track bounty participation?

I think It will be useful for users who participate more than one bounty.

BEAT➢ The Crypto Currency for the World of Sports
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄       INVEST NOW AND GET 100% BONUS        ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
https://beat.sportalliance.co
cryptodrei

Activity: 207

The future is your Genome

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:23:58 PM

Excel spreadsheet would do,all the job will be much easier when you are using google sheets so you wont forgot every single details that the program has.I normally gather information like bitcointalk bounty thread link,posts required per week,cutoffs,stakes per week,etc. if you did this im sure your bounties would me much easier than before.

makuhpal

Activity: 256

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:28:45 PM

I am using google sheets to track any records of my bounties everyday,it is really needed by most of the bounty hunters because if you are joining a lot of campaigns you will have a big problem if you dont have a proper documentations of each bounties you are joining to,make sure to get all the imporant information like thread link,posts counts, date of the cutoffs,how many weeks will it run,bounty manager,stakes etc. so you could easily track all of your records.

Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:40:01 PM

Not to think it is hard thing, only thing you should do is to visit their site every now and then. Joining their telegram it may helps you to know updates and the status of it.  It is just the you work into it, unless you are so busy doing with other stuff.
OnnoTunes

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 10:45:14 PM

I'm using Google Docs to list the bounty campaigns that I joined. By that way, I can reach that document from my home and work as well. I classified Twitter, Facebook and Signiture post counts and tokens earned date by date in Excel. I also bookmarked the webpage links of the Airdrop sites.
Bryan13

Activity: 127

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:52:43 PM

First thing you need to do is to bookmark the website and forum Ann thread that you participate because the developer and campaign manager will announce some news regarding on what happen to the project that you participating if you feel that the project will turn to scam then leave that project.
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:04:53 AM

My best friend is a simple excel file, nothing more. However, I'd like to test something different as well, so maybe I'll take a look at the sites which were mention in this topic.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
mey466

Activity: 368

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:13:42 AM

yes it is difficult to track bounty that we follow if too much I have a little input may be able to help write all the project names in the diary and the task it can help and remember the work
amitkumratra

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:21:00 PM

There are many ways, where you can manage your all bounties:-
1. The best way to track bounty is to make a notepad or word or excel file. Where you note all the information of your bounty and also noted the work progress, which is submitted on Bitcointalk every week.
2. Bookmark the Bounty thread and also the spreadsheet of Bounty in which you are working. For this you can create separate folder in bookmark bar by named "Bounty spreadsheets".
3. You can also write your all Bounty information in a diary.
Now it's your choice which option you like the most to note your bounty information.
Regar

Activity: 123

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:53:56 AM

I find a way my brother told me, an Excel Form bounty list with link will help. we can check and do task directly from the link we have made.
VanKleiss

Activity: 231

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:23:15 PM

All you need is Google Spread Sheet for you to organize your bounty campaigns. It is also depends on how you organize the spreadsheet so it will be easier for you to track or read it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: