Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:33:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin vs Ethereum  (Read 831 times)
StevenCS

Activity: 319
Merit: 10

Apeswap Finance

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:48:51 PM

why not invest in both of them? both are equally good, and are the best. so wherever you choose, surely you will benefit.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
hritevanz

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:57:11 PM

I need help as I want to invest in Ethereum.
What is the best investment for me?
Bitcoin or Ethereum?
And why Huh
Now I understand the reason why some people keep on comparing bitcoin from ethereum. If you want to invest in ethereum then go because you won't lose a huge amount of money on it and it has proven for having the second to the highest value in the crypto world. I will advise you to ready yourself in the future because as you can see, a sudden falling of price can happen anytime without us being informed. Try to read some articles to be aware about the movement of the market.
Ai7xpressTV

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:05:33 PM

You should not invest in only one of these coins... You should buy them both for long term. If you dont wanna buy more than Ethereum and Bitcoin you maybe should split your postion 50/50!
JinCrypts

Activity: 170

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:10:20 PM

If you have huge amount to invest, why not invest on both? Since the both of them really have the potential to be profitable in the future. To be safe also if bitcoin dips maybe your eth will be safe and vice versa, and really it is nice to have them both.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
Kinoman

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:12:36 PM

I think that these are the most popular coins that will grow for several years. If you do not want to take too much risk, you can invest in both coins. This will bring you profit.

jereh988

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:16:00 PM

I think ethereum is better for investing because it can give you bigger profits and it will definitely make the investors hooked
and that I think is very good.
barlo357

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:18:20 PM

No need to choose, both of them are good to invest but if you have a little bit  amount of money go for the ETH but if you have a lot of money it's better to invest in BTC because the value of BTC is huge so more profit you will earn.

Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:19:56 PM

If you doubt ethereum now then what else it would be with bitcoin.
If you are having confusions then why not invest in both sides.
They will be both a great asset for the future. I see Ethereum as a good help for bitcoin since there are times it is being overwhelmed and transactions are stuck. Ethreum can be there to back it up.

I would suggest you keep on reading here so that your doubts will vanish.
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:22:18 PM

I think that these are the most popular coins that will grow for several years. If you do not want to take too much risk, you can invest in both coins. This will bring you profit.
Investing both will surely gives a profitable in your wallet. Bitcoin and ethereum was the coins that really a growing with a good future. Exactly, these are the most choosen and if we look into the history of these coins the best investment that really offer good earnings to the users.
DdmrDdmr
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 10791

There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 03:29:39 PM

I would go for both. The tend to go quite hand in hand now days (they both go up or down together, and I think the resent tempest is over). If you want to play it all to the most profitable card then I cannot tell which is goin to be beter, but diversifying investment is a probable a safer strategy.
shimbark123

Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:35:24 PM

We must know first if you are a long term hodler. If you are a long term hodler, you should pick on those two coins. Bitcoin and ethereum are the best coins you can put your investments to. But for those two, pick bitcoin Smiley.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
byteminr

Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 03:41:11 PM

To compare bitcoin and ethereum is not very correct.
This is completely different coins for different tasks
I think both of this coins good for invetment
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:53:35 PM

Bitcoin or Ethereum?
And why Huh
if you have enough capital to invest it's good you do it on bitcoin, there are some advantages if you invest in bitcoin. when the price reaches the value you want you can sell it anytime and get a big profit.
turagsoy123456

Activity: 280

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:56:38 PM

Bitcoin or Ethereum?
And why Huh
Hello friend! There is no need to choose between Ethereum and bitcoin. You can invest in both of these coins. So safer. In General, the more coins and tokens you invest, the higher the reliability and less chance of losing money.
If you choose, I think it's better to take Ethereum. This coin is very important for the entire infrastructure, so the demand for air will always be.

Yes i agree with you guys Bitcoin and Ethereum are both good in terms of investment. Its our choose its either we select bitcoin or the Ethereum.Because the more the coins we have the more profits we gain.  So we do not need to compare this two coins because they are all demands in the market.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
APICEMTECH

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:56:56 PM

THere is a reason that apart from bitcoin rest all coins are called shitcoins. Ethereum's only use has been for investing in ICO and nothin else. For me its no brainer, btc for sure

OdinsPlayground

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:58:09 PM

It seems to be "seasonal". BTC in general is more stable and ETH had bigger growth in later years. My money is on ETH mostly, as I believe it will grow faster than BTC due to all the tokens based on ETH.
KXC247

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:14:20 PM

No doubt , bitcoin is the master of all currencies. No doubt, bitcoin is regarded as mostly a store of value and a means of payment but I have my preference for ETHERUM because it allows other business build smart contracts using their platform and what ETH stands for.

Most icos use Etherum and that creates a lot of demand for Etherum and makes the price a bit more stable and allows a large room for growth.

MartoValenti

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:17:48 PM

It depends, but if you are looking only for quick investment, bitcoin is your currency. If you are looking for investment in alt, ethereum is better for me. Regarding bitcoin, you should have in mind that the price jumps a lot, but fall the same way as it jumped, so be careful and track the price, but never do fast decisions regarding the market. Always make decisions regarding knowledge and what you have read.
cryptomayorio

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:21:49 PM

Bitcoin or Ethereum?
And why Huh

Gotta go with Ethereum. I think the function and abilities it has far outweigh Bitcoin. We just did a project with Ethereum and it has really opened our eyes to its capabilities.
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:24:18 PM

I think Ethereum is more undervalued than Bitcoin. And Buterin will do a hardfork this year, I think. So Ethereum is better to invest in
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: