Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:27:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin vs Ethereum  (Read 835 times)
axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:10:11 AM

Bitcoin has long been transformed from a tool of speculation to an instrument of accumulation and preservation of funds. This is gold, which will always be the first. Ethereum is a project that is developing. This is useful and necessary for society. But he must fight his rivals.
joemanabat05

Activity: 168
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:10:49 AM

The best investment is both but its how you wont, Just be carefull in investing of what you have. Etherium are smaller than but bitcoin and bitcoin now is pumping up. So I suggest to you that invest both so that you will not regret it.
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:31:34 AM

I need help as I want to invest in Ethereum.
What is the best investment for me?
Bitcoin or Ethereum?
And why Huh
It's just two different coins, which you should not compare. But there is one thing but! 
Ethereum is certainly faster than bitcoin - transactions take a few seconds, not minutes. But on this he does not stop. It is still based on the blockchain and works as a means of saving, but supporters view it as a platform for distributed computing that comes with its built-in currency, actually the ethereum.
The Ethereum network also allows you to create other crypto-currencies or tokens using the same protocol as for ether, but distributing them to various blockchain that can be public or private. This means that they can be used for voting, as well as for identity verification or authorization.
newuser20

Activity: 244

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:49:54 AM

Bitcoin or Ethereum?
And why Huh
Hi , i think you have to invest 50% in btc and 50% in eth, because this crypto have a big potential in 2018 and no one know about what will be better in real Wink
BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:18:42 AM

I'd break your Bank ,left some in BTC and bought a well-supported fundamental coins , ETH and Waves , for example, a good investment . There is still an interesting coin Cappa pay attention to it
deean_3one

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:37:50 AM

Bitcoin or Ethereum?
And why Huh
You do not need to be confused. You can invest both. Bitcoin and ethereum can give you many benefits. So do not be confused, investing bitcoin, ethereum, or both does not matter.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
efey399

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:38:39 AM

When you log in to the crypto money world, there are things you need to learn. At first, the kings of the market are eth and btc. btc is very powerful but eth will be better soon
alexford

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

Pastel Network

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:40:49 AM

they have both potential to grow. but for me, i would prepare you to invest in ETH. Know that ETH is not high as bitcoin in value but minimum increase for ETH, it will help you a lot because of differential capital you have to use. In bitcoin, you need 10000$ for 1 btc and eth you only need almost 1000$.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Pastel.network ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Blockchain Art Platform
Tradable Assets  ▼ Unique Ownership  ▼ Proven Authenticity
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:46:42 AM

I used to support Bitcoin blindly. But after comparing the returns given by both the coins during the last 12-months, I am getting a little bit biased towards Ethereum. Bitcoin is doing pretty good, but as of now it seems like Ethereum is doing even better.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:53:39 AM

You want to invest to ETH then why you need to ask for others to say what's the best investment for you? Don't listen to ICO people here who are advertising their projects, just do your own research.
Bitcoin or Ethereum?
And why Huh
Bitcoin is the best and ETH is the next big coin so why not just get both of it?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Hui Ling

Activity: 292
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:01:38 PM

for now I prefer bitcoin, because bitcoin prices increase faster than the price of ethereum.
darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:12:09 PM

It is better to invest in ethereum than bitcoin yes bitcoin is the mother of all cryptocurrency but in terms of technology ethereum has more function and much upgrade than bitcoin as you can see ethereum has many token under their ERC20 and when ethereum became more popular it will have a good value that you never be expected to have.
9tails

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:16:32 PM

I prefer Ethereum nowadays ethereum blockchain has many supporters who support them.
nytstalker

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:17:37 PM

In my opinion I prefer ethereum because of the investors and supporters like ICO's project.
RYXES

Activity: 140

Merit me or don't.

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:30:08 PM

If the Bitmain and PoS rumours are true then Ethereum will probably be the highest profitability CC out the top 10 big dogs this year.

Merit me or don't.
V.I.P

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:31:51 PM

I believe in the ETH. This year, it should develop well, because projects from the past will begin their work. But for a good investment you need both coins.
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:37:35 PM

Bitcoin or Ethereum?
And why Huh
In my opinion, you do not need to choose from the two cryptocurrency because it is both good coins to invest in.  If I were you, instead of choosing between the two, I will just devide my investment to both crypto.  Bitcoin is the pioneer in cryptocurrency world so it already established its name and reputation. On the other hand, ethereum concept is also wonderful and the good thing about this is it has a much lesser transaction fee compared to bitcoin.  So, just divide your investment and for sure you will earn from them.
skaya7

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 01:25:13 PM

I think that the king of the market is a bitcoin but it is really hard to invest in bitcoin, and I think we should stop comparing this axle both of which I think is enough to win investment in anybody with a legendary popularity

CRYPTOV8 ◄◄◄◄ Bringing banking to blockchain►►►► (https://www.cryptov8.com/)
judaspriest

Activity: 1330

C O M B O

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:28:21 PM

Bitcoin or Ethereum?
And why Huh

if you have limited amount of capital, you better buy ethereum, eth value is cheaper compare with bitcoin.
bitcoin and eth have a better future than other altcoins.

kuronokishi10

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:09:24 PM

according to me it depends on how long you are planning to keep your money invested.
if you are looking for a short span investment you should go with ethereum as bitcoin is currently going through a hard phase and has just started recovering,but in case you are looking for a long term investment plan bitcoin would be your best choice.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: