Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:33:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin vs Ethereum  (Read 835 times)
Fedrey

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:20:25 PM

according to me it depends on how long you are planning to keep your money invested.
if you are looking for a short span investment you should go with ethereum as bitcoin is currently going through a hard phase and has just started recovering,but in case you are looking for a long term investment plan bitcoin would be your best choice.
I think that for today almost everyone has already made their choice in this or that direction regarding Bitcoin and the etherium. Such instability, demonstrated by bitcoin over the past 2 months, can not be sustained by all investors and traders.
adjong

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:26:48 PM

for me bitcoin what I choose because bitcoin is the mother of coin and it's also the biggest benefit to all coin. no altcoin will reach bitcoin ever
havoc928

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:30:17 PM

i think if you have enough money, you can invest in both bitcoin and ethereum. they are top 2 now. if you have a little money, eth is my advice

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (   About us   Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
serkhio

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:42:54 PM

Bitcoin is the blockchain 1.0 with a lot of audience already, the Ethereum is the blockchain 2.0 with some advantages compared to the bitcoin. Both of them are good, still developing. Hard to say which is better.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:46:49 PM

i think if you have enough money, you can invest in both bitcoin and ethereum. they are top 2 now. if you have a little money, eth is my advice
yes why not, these two coins are now idol investors for investation. bought both of these coins this year i think good idea and so hold until to 2019.
altcoin market prices are now beginning to turn green again same with bitcoin and ethreum.
Jet Kolet

Activity: 98
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:03:29 PM

I need help as I want to invest in Ethereum.
What is the best investment for me?
Bitcoin or Ethereum?
And why Huh
better you invest in bitcoin. which I do also invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is more stable and price increases faster than ethereum. good luck with bitcoin

www.bitcoincrowncoin.com |│The new era of online gaming
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  May 15th  ●
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:03:34 PM

Bitcoin or Ethereum?
And why Huh

How about both though? , it's should be the best for me , and why? , because as you can see many people , entrepreneur and businessman been successful by the help of the bitcoin industry, supporting their business and project. And for the ethereum , eth is going strong and the price is increasing same as the bitcoin. So why do both? , I prefer both though cause just like me I've investing bitcoin and ehtreum now I'm just waitng.
inlovewithcrypto

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:06:57 PM

It's a bit rhetorical question to me
rodskee

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:09:44 PM

Bitcoin or Ethereum?
And why Huh

I recoomend with you both but today is slowly uprise the price of bitcoin but in my own analysis ithin bitcoin goes inth e moon again, ethereum also have an reputation in the  as number altcoins there have possibility to bcome hugable their into the market, i suggest with 50/50 investment 50% to bitcoin 50% to ethereum for long term investment.

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:15:40 PM

Bitcoin or Ethereum?
And why Huh

How about both though? , it's should be the best for me , and why? , because as you can see many people , entrepreneur and businessman been successful by the help of the bitcoin industry, supporting their business and project. And for the ethereum , eth is going strong and the price is increasing same as the bitcoin. So why do both? , I prefer both though cause just like me I've investing bitcoin and ehtreum now I'm just waitng.
Investing upon both the assets is always a right pick. Whether it is cryptocurrency or some other stock market related investments, diversifying will let you limit the loss. In this context investing upon different coins is always a good thing and when we take bitcoin and ethereum into comparison bitcoin has been a proved one whereas ethereum is on its reach to new goal.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
cryptopuma

Activity: 202

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:59:55 PM

If you want to have a stable potential investment ethereum would better because its stability is a lot better than bitcoin's price,ethereum is being backuped by its good platform which offers smartcontracts and d-app or decentralized applications which bitcoin doesnt have,that is why between the two the safest investment would be ethereum.

virtued

Activity: 165

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:05:42 PM

At this moment in time I would prefer to invest into Ethereum.
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 06:22:08 PM

The right question is: "When?" Now ethereum on the high. Bitcoin - not bad price. Both of them good to invest but right now BTC better i think
inlovewithcrypto

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:45:55 PM

At this moment in time I would prefer to invest into Ethereum.
I'd agree with you in this case
denis-z12

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:30:59 PM

Both are great choices. Maybe ETH has more potential for growth but if the lightning network gets implemented soon we will see new highs for bitcoin.
Aveatrex

Activity: 840
Merit: 375

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:38:14 PM

Bitcoin or Ethereum?
And why Huh
The best way to go is 50/50 I noticed that the growth of Bitcoin/Ethereum price is proportional so going for both is safer "Never bet on 1 horse"
Also Bitcoin is the king so it's known that it's price will sooner or later blow up.
Ethereum is known for supporting Smart Contracts tokens etc.. which is a growing industry nowadays so it's also a good investment.
Good luck!

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
normanderecho

Activity: 460

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:46:27 PM

So Bitcoin or Ethereum?
And why Huh
The best way to go is 50/50 I noticed that the growth of Bitcoin/Ethereum price is proportional so going for both is safer "Never bet on 1 horse"
Also Bitcoin is the king so it's known that it's price will sooner or later blow up.
Ethereum is known for supporting Smart Contracts tokens etc.. which is a growing industry nowadays so it's also a good investment.
Good luck!

Fo investment,i will choose bitcoin because bitcoin is very trusted to transac and easy to sell if theres urgent to need a money you can sell it emedately.bitcoin is nice for investment because theres many persons become rich brcause of holding a bitcoin in a longterm way and bitcoin is very nice because of pricing its very big potensial to growing up the price.

sclmte

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:58:17 PM

Both are highly gaining profit investment, taking a look of their market trend it seems to be in good shape and totally very active coins in the market. These means that, there is a big chances of gaining high than of the other coins. We knew already a lot of people trusted these for the reason that both of them are having a great historical record that bringing crypto to become popular around the world.
gangem07

Activity: 598

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:59:27 AM

Both are highly gaining profit investment, taking a look of their market trend it seems to be in good shape and totally very active coins in the market. These means that, there is a big chances of gaining high than of the other coins. We knew already a lot of people trusted these for the reason that both of them are having a great historical record that bringing crypto to become popular around the world.
Both.Bitcoin and Ethereum are both profitable.It is good for a short and long term investment.Bitcoin and Ethereum has a decentralized platform and smart contract for fast and reliable transactions.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
Mallampue

Activity: 765
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:07:17 AM

Bitcoin is can not compare with ethereum. Because the total of supply is different
and bitcoin is the first of cryptocurrencies and ethereum is an altcoins. But both is great investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: