Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:47:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin vs Ethereum  (Read 835 times)
Mr Batman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:49:04 PM

I prefer bitcoin, because when the bitcoin price rises the price of ethereum does not necessarily rise, but when the price of ethereum rises then bitcoin prices also go up.

Harding Young

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:49:04 AM

The BTC / USD has nearly doubled from the recent lows, so some of the profit positions are expected to be at current levels, although bitcoin is currently experiencing a slight drop, but it will still rise in price again as long as it trades in the ascending channel.
If the downtrend is below the support line of the channel, the 20-day moving average may drop to $ 10,000 and below the support line at $ 9,500.
The rebound will return if Bitcoin breaks at $ 12,200 and it is likely to continue to rise to $ 13,000. And I think it's safer than Ethereum
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 10:00:51 AM

We all know both these coins are best long term investments. Earlier i more prefered ETH. But now, I can't exactly predict which will be the best. I suggest invest on both coins equally.
I think i would choose ethereum because is much cheaper than bitcoin but profitable, maybe if i have enough money to but bitcoin i will buy and invest to it. But for now i prepared for ethereum, since its rising also i think its great opportunity to invest or hold. But if i gave a  opportunity which im goin to invest i will invest to both of them because there are both have potential to grow and to rise more.
I would loved too to start my investment with ethereum because it is the coin that for now I can afford with but I would loved too to have bitcoin on my account because bitcoin is one of my favourite coin too and I dreamt to have this in my own so far. So I would be glad if I have both in my account.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
emanbea07

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:01:52 AM

For now the best investment is ethereum because the price of ethereum is not high. Buy now and hold and sell if the ethereum is pump.
Nir_Liberdy

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:42:41 AM

it dependes on the amount you have to spend.

for bitcoin this amount should be substantially higher. BTC grows faster than ETH but i believe that ETH has a long way to go up to much much higher numbers that can help you improve your investment.
tayecrypto

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:47:28 AM

I love both....just that bitcoin is easy to use for transaction than etherium and bitcoin grows rapidly than eth
Crypto__Men

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:48:27 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are the most popular cryptocurrencies at the moment. Capitalization both at the top of the coins. Bitcoin is the first line with a market capitalization of $to 191.6 billion, and the broadcast second – with a market capitalization of $116.7 billion Both digital currency Mein and traded on exchanges. They differ in technology and have a positive correlation with each other. Hence, the question arises: what coin is better to invest to earn more?In the fall of the pair BTC/E, both currencies can rise or fall. For us, the decline in BTC/E rate with the decline of two pairs will mean that bitcoin is depreciated faster than the ether, with the growth - the ether rises faster than bitcoin. Use cross-references and correlation to analyze the situation on the market. Sorry bad speak English
KTPU777

Activity: 154

AMON - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:51:40 AM

I need help as I want to invest in Ethereum.
What is the best investment for me?
Bitcoin or Ethereum?
And why Huh

Take and divide your money equally and invest in bitcoin and etherium. Nobody prevents you from doing so. And believe me - it will be an excellent investment. And while you diversify your risks.

Striker17

Activity: 392

0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:08:01 AM

As we all know these two coins are both good to invest in long or short term, good price or value and profitable. But Bitcoin is more profit rather than Ethereum, if you go to market you will see the value of these two coins, Bitcoin is on top and Ethereum 2nd or 3rd place.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
reyblack

Activity: 203

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:16:30 AM

They are the best of all cryptocurrency as it is proven in the cryptochart. Invest both of them is a smart decision considering that they are the most stabilize and more profitable in long term investments. As years goes by bitcoin and ethereum still holding the top spot because they are the most dependable and reliable above all cryptos. I invest both of them and i keep it in my long term investments.
|Admiral|

Activity: 448
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:18:06 AM

For now the best investment is ethereum because the price of ethereum is not high. Buy now and hold and sell if the ethereum is pump.
I will suggest to buy LTC now, there are waves in crypto industry, a time comes when BTC goes to moon followed by ETH and then LTC, may be next will be NEO to join the party.
rajuahmed330

Activity: 450

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:21:01 AM

Bitcoin or Ethereum?
And why Huh
There are many member will say many opinion.
If you want to invest big, then Bitcoin will best choice, if something low amount then Ethereum will best.
Bitcoin price rise slowly now, but end of the year 2018, it will go to so much high.

Be hardworker
bdfoysalhossain

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:28:35 AM

Bitcoin and ETH are two good coins. But if you ask me what I like, then I will say Bitcoin. If you want to make an investment for long periods then bitcoin is a good decision.
But if you want to trade ETH is currently good.
fakegurutu

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:37:52 AM

Between these two, I may have to choose Ethereum, because unlike bitcoin, Ethereum is more than just a cryptocurrency. It is a more sophisticated construction used to create applications and programs. Ethereum has more to offer in the future, might as well today. It may take too long for Ethereum to beat bitcoin in value but Itd gonna be a tight race soon between these two powerhouse
aurellio

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:50:02 PM

Bitcoin or Ethereum?
And why Huh
Bitcoin and the Ethereum has a good prospect, in my opinion, investing in more lucrative bitcoin and more secure than at the Ethereum.
ichsan ardi

Activity: 672

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:58:56 PM

Bitcoin or Ethereum?
And why Huh

invest in ETH cause this altcoin have a big chance to be a bigger and bigger again. as BTC have rich a hige in price, this mean is BTC will have a slow progres to get bigger again.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:01:47 PM

Bitcoin or Ethereum?
And why Huh
Bitcoin and ethereum are both good. So, if you have money to invest it both. Invest now, because now the price is at lower price if ypu buy then you save more on your money. Bitcoin is used for marketing and online hopping like the amazon and black market. Ethereum are good to savings like an atm and hold then wait to the rising rate
ilhamsugihamin

Activity: 332
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:57:42 PM

Both are the best coins today, I prefer ethereum, because I love this coin and also ethereum many people use it for investment now.

Blas

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:00:29 PM

Both are the best coins today, I prefer ethereum, because I love this coin and also ethereum many people use it for investment now.

Many people use Bitcoin to invest as well, may be even more people, but Ethereum is valuable, because many projects use Ethereum’s platform.
Neo.Prometheus

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:19:04 PM

Admittedly, Bitcoin has had a lot of positive influence from the international community. It is accepted as a practical value in commerce, business and widely applied. The bitcoin value lies in many factors, both space and time. Prohibitions are an example of that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: