Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:35:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin vs Ethereum  (Read 835 times)
minivan

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:37:00 AM

I believe that the Ether now corresponds to bitcoin. Its capitalization should be two times lower than bitcoin, and now it is just 50% of the capitalization of bitcoin
imdada

Activity: 46
Merit: 1

quarkchain.io

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:37:39 AM

For long term, I prefer Eth. Ethereum created the smart contract that utilized by many alt coins and upcoming coins and projects. Those are the ERC20 tokens or Ethereum based tokens. There are lot of growth on the future for Ethereum.
almtu

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:41:10 AM

You can invest all in eth for it has a great potential for the future. More people believe that it is next to bitcoin. Eth is doing great job in the past and I think it will continue. You can invest all in btc also for btc have already a clearer strong foundation. Btc is on the process to improve the system.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:41:56 AM

Both coin are very valuable. But if I were you I will buy bitcoin first then gradully stock up on ethereum and some other altcoin that may be valuable. Bitcoin is directly influence the value and the uses of some many altcoin. Without bitcoin there is no cryptocurrency!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:49:00 PM

I think its better to invest in bitcoin right now, because most of people choose btc now, because of the profit is good compare to eth. Today bitcoin is stronger than eth and the most profitable coins. But i think both is good, and you can both invest, so that you will earn double profit.
basobulat

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:51:56 PM

I need help as I want to invest in Ethereum.
What is the best investment for me?
Bitcoin or Ethereum?
And why Huh

you can invest for bitcoin and also ethereum
I think both are very big chances in the future. you should be able to research it right now so you can make choices and make plans and strategies at the next level

xzone
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1494

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:01:29 PM

Today bitcoin is the most profitable coins.

What a joke.
If you want to make a profit you will take risks and invest in altcoins. Ethereum gives you more buying opportunities and you can trade faster than bitcoin Smiley

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Badhuamin

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:13:59 PM

for my own I prefer Ethereum for investment because this coin is quite stable.
gg20222

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:19:47 PM

Well they are both investable. They are both good. Bitcoin has a great valuee. And ethereum has a good security.
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:23:05 PM

It would be good to invest in bitcoin because it is the leading crypto currency and has high value of all coins even though its price value is high and low. While Ethereum is also good investment because it was mostly use in infrastructure and other transaction. These two coins are important and valuable to use either the two you will still get more profit. if you know how the market runs.

kevindjunaidi

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:36:24 PM

I prefer Ethereum for now, because when the bitcoin price drops very far but the price of Ethereum although down but not as low like Bitcoin price down, therefore I prefer Ethereum than Bitcoin.

Piterg

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:06:46 PM

Bitcoin or Ethereum?
And why Huh
Why do not you make diversification, between bitcoin and ethereum. My opinion is that in the future the air will overtake bitcoin on capitalization, maybe it will even happen this year.
baureksa

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:02:21 AM

If I think you're better off investing in the Ethereum because the best investment is profitable and good in the long run.
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:07:02 AM

A strong comparison here, BTC is a strong market leader that is popular and currently preferred by many, ETH on the other hand is performing will in the market and is considered a project for the future, make your choice according to your goals.
if I myself choose BTC for my future investment because BTC has huge potential from ETH and other altcoin coins. so from the beginning I entered in the crypto world I just want to choose to invest my money only in BTC and ETH for long reach

Babyboy423

Activity: 77

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:06:43 AM

Bitcoin or Ethereum?
And why Huh

Bitcoin is the best investment from my point of view, at least today.  it has the most media coverage, it is functional. it is active, it makes the headlines. you can buy with it in different shops, in short , it is by far the most popular cryptocurrency. and most importantly , it has much room for growth. some experts say it can grow to $50,000 and even $100,000.

webmone

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:33:21 AM

Bitcoin or Ethereum?
And why Huh

I do not think that you have to choose only one crypto. Invest into both of them. Bitcoin and Ethereum will be growing very fast this year. You will get good profit from ETH and BTC. Just invest 50/50.
Froloff92

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:37:05 AM

if you have limited amount of capital, you better buy ethereum, eth value is cheaper compare with bitcoin.
Jafri101

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:04:45 AM

I will always support Bitcoin for long term hodl and Ethereum for the new ICOs because all new coins are now mostly Ethereum based coins that will lead ethereum to go moon.
nickyadam27

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:02:24 PM

Bitcoin is better investment but if your budget is low then Ethereum is also good also the risk factor is high in Bitcoin as compared to Ethereum...
Dluretic

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:20:54 PM

I think bitcoin is a better choice, because bitcoin is recognized by many countries, and when the lightning network is implemented, the price of bitcoins will rise substantially.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: