Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:35:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin Hit $20K in few weeks time?  (Read 722 times)
rodskee

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:39:39 PM

Do we expect Bitcoin to have a big comeback after its downfall on January and early Feb?
Coz many expected it Will hit $20K when New Year was coming last year, but as we witnessed, it disappointed many hodlers and unestors with its unfaithful fall, but now we see this bouncing back, and hopefully it Will continue to do so.

I patiently waiting what will happen for this come back price bounce of bitcoin, for my own opinion i believe Bitcoin is strong cryptocurrency but i think not to hit 20k usd price for weeks maybe a month 1 1/2 month or unti 2months hit 20k usd price. I don't like to expect more than my expectation to avoid hurting myself.

itos

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:41:00 PM

A few days this week bitcoin has begun to rise from downfall, this is marked very positive and hope bitcoin will reach $ 20k or more
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:48:29 PM

We will be going back up to 20k and reach a new ath this year, but could be months instead of weeks.
Abete

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:55:10 PM

all have the right to analyze and make predictions, I include those who expect bitcoin to reach 20k, maybe others also hope the same. but it's better if it goes up slowly. if the end of february can approach that number, which I fear after going down again.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:19:10 PM

We will be going back up to 20k and reach a new ath this year, but could be months instead of weeks.

$20k is too far we have halfway to reach this target so I think we need lots of time. in few weeks it is not possible maybe it will take minimum 6 months or more. it's just my guessing but within this also we can expect this price. anything could be possible in the crypto world.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:21:21 PM

It could possibly hit the $20k mark but I do not think that it would be so soon.  But hopefully it will.  As we can all see, bitcoin price is starting to goes up again.  The bitcoin I have which I am just keeping now have good value.  We wish that it will come true or better than that.
Dani33

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:26:32 PM

In my opinion if Bitcoin continue with this rise I think can hit $20k again in few weeks, and I am trustly about can overcome his record price in few months.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
scrototeabaggins

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:20:07 PM

The beginning of January and February was like a nightmare. Bitcoin price began to move up slowly. I pay attention to optimistic ideas about crypto money. I think bad news and speculation are in the past.
Natsuu

Activity: 1148
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:58:01 PM

In my opinion if Bitcoin continue with this rise I think can hit $20k again in few weeks, and I am trustly about can overcome his record price in few months.
If you look at how it move i dont think it will hit $20k in just a few weeks. But i believe btc value may hit $30-50k this year i just cant wait to see it happen. I dont have that much bitcoin but i am hodling it for fairly long time.

H0USE

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:54:01 PM

It will reach that landmark surely but it cannot be said when and in few weeks it cannot reach there as it will take some time to recover it as it is still struggling to grow and now stands almost at $11000 and it stills a double amount to be covered so it need some time and have faith and be patient.
Bayoe_noe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:38:22 PM

this will still continue, and I'm sure if the price drops it is a correction. but bitcoin will also continue to rise seeing a lot of people buying bitcoins and I think if bitcoin prices go up or down drastically it is because of good or bad news.but seeing from the fall in bitcoin prices to $ 6k, I think it would be tough to go up to $ 20k in a few weeks...
vicvicto17

Activity: 362
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:54:33 PM

It will hit 20,000 soon as it won't have problem on Fud news spreading online. Bitcoin will Rise very soon. People are chasing bitcoin that it will go downtrend, well as i can see the governments/media are manipulating bitcoin price.
xderek

Activity: 76
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:31:46 PM

I see a lot of people bet on BTC going back to 20k... We are forgetting something, if the same rally happens, again there will be flying feathers with alt coins. What you actually want is for btc to go sideways and climb steadily along side altcoins.
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:42:53 PM

Do we expect Bitcoin to have a big comeback after its downfall on January and early Feb?
Coz many expected it Will hit $20K when New Year was coming last year, but as we witnessed, it disappointed many hodlers and unestors with its unfaithful fall, but now we see this bouncing back, and hopefully it Will continue to do so.

No please stop wondering if bitcoin will reach X price or X, just enjoy the ride and take a look and investigate how the price fluctuates, but no, NO ONE knows if it will reach $20k soon or whenever..
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:40:11 AM

I think bitcoin will not hit $20k fast just like what happen last Dec 2017, but maybe let's wait after a Month or 2 because as I can see bitcoin price is slowly increasing so maybe it will also take time for the bitcoin to rise up again up to $20k.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:25:05 AM

It will hit 20,000 soon as it won't have problem on Fud news spreading online. Bitcoin will Rise very soon. People are chasing bitcoin that it will go downtrend, well as i can see the governments/media are manipulating bitcoin price.
Yes it will happen to hit to $20k and I think fuds these days has lessen. As you check the bitcoin price now it is increasing and many of us has waiting for this to hit the $20k. So keep calm and let's consider the price now will start to rise soon.
embung mereng

Activity: 157
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:25:15 AM
Last edit: February 19, 2018, 04:36:29 AM by embung mereng

I think the btc price to return to 20k in this week week could happen
Because I know the btc price is not predictable anything can happen because the btc price is now starting to go up
hopefully the btc price is soon up to 20k
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:55:17 AM

I expect the prices to go up at least 40-50% from what it is from right now. The crash took around 60-70% of the value of bitcoin at its peak at the worst spot in the trough, and whenever that happens BTC seems to bounce back to at least 70% of its ATH value. Most of the time, we even go onto a price hike and break the ATH.

Right now, we're only around 55%.

Conservatively speaking, expect at least $13k per BTC in USD in March or April which is generally much better performing than the months of January, when we saw the big crash that happened. The recovery can be a bit bumpy so expect corrections here and there as well.
Budugbass

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:10:26 AM

I think the btc price to return to 20k in this week week could happen
Because I know the btc price is not predictable anything can happen because the btc price is now starting to go up
hopefully the btc price is soon up to 20k
within these weeks? i don't think so, i still thought.. it still takes quite a long time, but indeed.. it's been seen pointing in that direction.
Well in essence., we do not need to feel pessimistic and giving up in a middle of journey on investments that has been planted, the bright side of crypto will definitely return.
yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:59:01 AM

If the pump that we experience lately continues where BITCOIN rises to 10,000$ from 6,000$ in just two weeks, then 20,000$ can be reached very soon. On top of that, we know how volatile bitcoin is.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: