Bitcoin Forum
August 30, 2024, 11:12:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin Hit $20K in few weeks time?  (Read 754 times)
lamadu3

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:58:20 PM

Do we expect Bitcoin to have a big comeback after its downfall on January and early Feb?
Coz many expected it Will hit $20K when New Year was coming last year, but as we witnessed, it disappointed many hodlers and unestors with its unfaithful fall, but now we see this bouncing back, and hopefully it Will continue to do so.

I doubt it. As I see it, Bitcoin can reach its highest shown rate (December 2017 price) later, close to autumn or even winter of this year. The growing process will be rather slow.
ultraminer11

Activity: 106
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:11:47 PM

Actually I would not want to see the 20K so soon again. I think those large, quick moves in bitcoin price do more harm than good on the long run. If we would see the 20K very soon, we would experience another large drop again as well. And such a big uncertainty, it scares the people away. That is why I think if we see a large high in a short time, it will prevent an even larger price in a more distant future.
I believe it will do more than that now it just have to passed that correction time. Bitcoin will have its huge comeback, but maybe not this month but in the near future. Ass big businessmen started to invest or buy back bitcoin since the lowest drop. Right now its starting to gain momentum through a series of hike this past days. Hopefully it will continue and grow like it was before
Qwantoom

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:53:38 AM

It always reach $11k but it always drop back to 10 or 9 so it might be possible in the next months.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: