Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:18:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] NASGO ICO  (Read 202 times)
pinion (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:28:37 AM

Cheesy Hi guys  Cheesy,
Just a a preface, I am in no way affiliated with the NASGO team, I just couldn't find any posts about it here so I thought I'd contribute. NASGO is a blockchain/dapp platform and their mainnet is launching tomorrow. They haven't done any marketing yet but there is still time to participate in the ICO, even if you are in the U.S. I encourage you to read their whitepaper and DYOR. In order to participate in the ICO you MUST have someone refer you (or else you can't get in), so I will place a key to get in here in case anyone wanted to join.

https://go.nasgo.com/

TO GET IN: BV2PO4K0

Hope everyone's having a nice weekend.

-P
Dlugina23

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:13:14 AM

Have some bounty?
NASGOOFFICIAL

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 07:02:50 PM

IMMEDIATE PRESS RELEASE

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA- March 9, 2018 – “NOT AN ICO LAUNCH”
NASGO’S PLANS TO TAKE OVER APPLE APP STORE & GOOGLE PLAY ON MARCH 19, 2018

On March 19, 2018 if you are on NASGO’S decentralized hosting environment you will be able to connect with China, India and anywhere in the world where currently IP’s of centralized hosting is blocked.

CEO Eric Tippetts, “I need to be very clear. We are NOT an ICO. NASGO has created a decentralized hosting environment that allows content to be seen in every part of the world, opening up blocked boundaries for communication and collaboration.  We have built a platform for our App Store called DAPP’S, decentralized Apps. ”

NASGO.com is a group of developers in China that built a sidechain technology to the blockchain connecting social media influences, gamers, app developers, digital media, television networks, celebrities, brands and many more with audiences all over the world including China. This is all done through NASGOS’ web based DAPPS.

“NASGO provides an easy-to-use software client that can be used to issue blockchain assets without a person needing to write a single line of code.”

“China has been very supportive of NASGO. They understand the blockchain platform and how it provides transparency and openness. This transparency is what builds trust immediately and is part of our third-party payment gateway for all our DAPPS.” According to Tippetts.

Tippetts says, “If you are a wait and see person you may want to cover your eyes. This is the block-com era similar to the 1995 dot-com explosion.”

To see what a NASGO DAPP is, go to the NASGO.COM website and click on Global Offering, Register using the referral code 4FHUOJSC.

You will receive an email instructing you how to download NASGO’S APP.  This is the portal into the DAPP platform.

For inquires:
Cori Dyer
cori@thekingsnetwork.net
801-473-6740
Krezz2017

Activity: 560
Merit: 128

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:31:34 PM

Why such secrecy? Or is the American femida holding you tightly in your grasping embrace? What are you afraid of?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: